Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who`s been sent home? 23:35 - Apr 21 with 23852 viewsjackado

heard a rumor today that Garry Monk isnt happy with someone and has sent them home for the rest of the season but i dont know which player it is also same person was saying that Tiendalli has been in intensive care lately which would explain why he`s disapered all of a sudden from the bench
who`s been sent home? on 21:51 - Apr 22 with 2850 viewsSTEVE1

who`s been sent home? on 10:32 - Apr 22 by monmouth

I think Bartley could surprise us too. We might actually be Ok at centre back, but I still rate Chico if he gets his head together. A really strong goalkeeper is what we need imo. I would be blowing the budget on that (like Clough did with Shilton which, inhis view, won Forest their silverware), and a replacement for Rangel if we are not going to play Neil Taylor there.

Edit - Chico's out for two games anyway isn't he, so no real point in bringing him back if we're safe after the weekend anyway.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2014 10:34]

No two bookings is one game.
who`s been sent home? on 22:09 - Apr 22 with 2767 viewsPozuelosSideys

who`s been sent home? on 21:51 - Apr 22 by STEVE1

No two bookings is one game.

Two game ban as hes been sent off twice this season.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

who`s been sent home? on 22:18 - Apr 22 with 2728 viewsPozuelosSideys

who`s been sent home? on 11:22 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

js
What perch is thinking right now is what to make of JS who has clearly morphed into something unpleasant.

Ive checked what he s come up with and its obvious he s seen my usename and jumped in trying to be as much of a smart arse as pos.
Im wondering what he thinks we should do. NO, Im not.

Should I clarify... ok then..

Amat--No loss for us. Tidy but not great
Ash- if he wants yep he can go too. Great servant for our club but we can get better
Ben- been a poor year really as we thought he d really come to the fore. He s been caught out many times as has Angel but I d keep them.
Chico. No doubt -get rid. He cost us too many times.
JJS. Keep. raw ,wild wild unpredictable but he can shoot not always straight but a top manager/coach will improve him.
JDZ . strangely enough I d consider buying him as he s proven much better than he was
Pablo- make a profit and consider selling as too frail to utililise his skil.

Rest keep and in Wilf s case ensure he has everything /woman /food he wants .If /when offers come in inform enquiring club that its upwards of £30m.

Now, as youre thinking for me, where are we going to celebrate SATURDAY although Im being rash I know
http://www.labarbacoa.co.uk/menu-list/
or
http://www.yiamasgreektaverna.com/

Top one high end and will cost tunnel petrol and other 5 miles away this side of river.

Amat - Hes just turned 22 ffs. If you cant see how decent he is now with even more masses of potential, then pfft.

Williams - we can get better? Really? Some people dont know what theyve got 'til its gone.

Ben - Too much game time. Taylor should have seen more of it imo.

Chico - dull as a brush, but just as capable of putting in huge performances. Our best defender with the ball at his feet.

JJS - has become a regular starter. Definitely not a DMC though. Needs to be played higher up the pitch. Unfortunately Pablo and Michu are in his role there, possibly JDG as well who we badly need to spend a bit of cash on to keep.

Canas - meh.
Lita, Vasquez, Lamah are surplus. Arguably either Vorm needs to get sold or we need to replace the German with a new 1st choice.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

who`s been sent home? on 22:21 - Apr 22 with 2716 viewsScoobyWho

who`s been sent home? on 08:03 - Apr 22 by TheFranchise

Of all the Spaniards, Michu and Rangel can stay. The others can go :)

Michu's cuckoo clock has started working again,it strikes every fifteen minutes.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

who`s been sent home? on 22:59 - Apr 22 with 2634 viewsborinifanclub

Back on thread lads......Canas is the source of leaks and some of the Training fights...he is also moaning about being dropped let's see if he is at the lib in the morning

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

who`s been sent home? on 23:51 - Apr 22 with 2502 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope it's Shelvey.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

who`s been sent home? on 23:56 - Apr 22 with 2487 viewsLiberty

who`s been sent home? on 23:51 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope it's Shelvey.

Why ?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

who`s been sent home? on 01:03 - Apr 23 with 2423 viewsyescomeon

who`s been sent home? on 09:47 - Apr 22 by Darran

He'd play for the rest of the season now before Chico for me.

Hope so Im done with Chico now.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

who`s been sent home? on 13:45 - Apr 23 with 2233 viewsmawdlamjack

canas was there today but nosign of ngog

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

who`s been sent home? on 14:15 - Apr 23 with 2132 viewsicecoldjack

who`s been sent home? on 22:59 - Apr 22 by borinifanclub

Back on thread lads......Canas is the source of leaks and some of the Training fights...he is also moaning about being dropped let's see if he is at the lib in the morning

This is what i dont get. Is Canas supposed to be happy that he isnt playing ? id be more worried if he wasnt moaning about getting games!

Poz looked class in training today so its a mystery why he loses out to foulton and n gog , i will say that Canas body language didnt seem like one that was overly happy ,always seemed to be the chirpy one in training on the videos .

I hope that wasnt the swans with the intensity that was lacking under laudrups sessions though! think i could]ve held my own there today..
who`s been sent home? on 14:17 - Apr 23 with 2119 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

who`s been sent home? on 13:45 - Apr 23 by mawdlamjack

canas was there today but nosign of ngog

Michu train today then ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

who`s been sent home? on 14:20 - Apr 23 with 2106 viewsperchrockjack

So we aint Barca eh and it appears we have no way of replacing Ash with someone of greater quality. Well boil me alive cos we might just as well as feckoff now as a club if we believe we cant get better.
Getting better is not a dig,not a slight at all;its how things are;business.
I Don't want Ashley to go at all as he is a club stalwart but IF he wants to go for a bigger and better last contrat then he ll go and with my good wishes for his efforts.

We also apparently would be fecked without Chico and Amat as they re s no better as a reasonably price.
Ah well then

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

who`s been sent home? on 14:20 - Apr 23 with 2107 viewsicecoldjack

No. neither did N'gog from what i could see .

Lita was walking around with an ice pack on ,saw him being pally with Bony,hope he doesnt lead Wilf down the wrong path !!...
who`s been sent home? on 14:21 - Apr 23 with 2102 viewsLiberty

who`s been sent home? on 14:17 - Apr 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Michu train today then ?

No Michu today

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

who`s been sent home? on 14:32 - Apr 23 with 2075 viewsBlasterJack

who`s been sent home? on 14:20 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

So we aint Barca eh and it appears we have no way of replacing Ash with someone of greater quality. Well boil me alive cos we might just as well as feckoff now as a club if we believe we cant get better.
Getting better is not a dig,not a slight at all;its how things are;business.
I Don't want Ashley to go at all as he is a club stalwart but IF he wants to go for a bigger and better last contrat then he ll go and with my good wishes for his efforts.

We also apparently would be fecked without Chico and Amat as they re s no better as a reasonably price.
Ah well then

You really are a cretin aren't you?

Nice of you to avoid any if the pertinent statements within my post.

Out of curiosity, do you actually watch us play? Serious question.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 14:34]

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

who`s been sent home? on 14:35 - Apr 23 with 2054 viewsDarran

who`s been sent home? on 14:32 - Apr 23 by BlasterJack

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

who`s been sent home? on 14:40 - Apr 23 with 2040 viewsperchrockjack

Yes several times in the flesh but unannounced. The games I haven't Ive watched on streams.
You seemed to have crawled out of somewhere so Im assuming you ve been posting under a previous name.

Really ,if posts on a chat room get up your nose that much I d do the obvious thing.
Plenty on here can debate our players/club without rancour. It aint an invitation to kill if you come up with what our resident Judy Garland say are "negative" posts. No really, its true, nobody gets killed, nobody loses their house, hell the players don't really give a shuite either.

You really are a one

who`s been sent home? on 14:42 - Apr 23 with 2031 viewsDarran

who`s been sent home? on 14:40 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

Yes several times in the flesh but unannounced. The games I haven't Ive watched on streams.
You seemed to have crawled out of somewhere so Im assuming you ve been posting under a previous name.

Really ,if posts on a chat room get up your nose that much I d do the obvious thing.
Plenty on here can debate our players/club without rancour. It aint an invitation to kill if you come up with what our resident Judy Garland say are "negative" posts. No really, its true, nobody gets killed, nobody loses their house, hell the players don't really give a shuite either.

You really are a one

Blasters always been here.

who`s been sent home? on 14:45 - Apr 23 with 2013 viewsicecoldjack

who`s been sent home? on 14:32 - Apr 23 by BlasterJack

Lets be honest , we thought we were all fooked when Trundle left,we wernt !

We thought we were all fooked when Judas 1 left, we wernt !

We thought we were all fooked when Judas 2 left, we wernt !

Jason scotland,ferrie bodde,gomez,scot sinclair,joe allen,siggy,michu etc,etc

Ash is at his limit now and i dont think he will get any better,not saying he is bad of course , but its small minded to think a replacement isnt out there somewhere or indeed within the club .

We will have to accept that our Golden generation is slowly coming to the end of its life span.

The likes of Britton,Rangel,Ash,Monk,Tate are on the downward curve or have already bottomed out ,thats life in football.

Ash isnt the centre of the universe ,though he probably thinks he is .
who`s been sent home? on 14:46 - Apr 23 with 2006 viewsperchrockjack

well you should know DARRAN.

Thankfully posters like Lohengrin E paul and to a lesser extent Clasie save this show from sinking into a cess pit.

Suppose one day this interaction will be live on your screen. I wont live to see it though sadly .
I like to look into people s faces when they re having a go. Its easy innit to slag off someone you don't know and never will. At least have and can picture each other faces when we re calling each other kunts etc. Anyway, my Steak Ale pie is ready to have the puff pastry put on...........

who`s been sent home? on 15:00 - Apr 23 with 1953 viewswaynekerr55

who`s been sent home? on 14:46 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

well you should know DARRAN.

Thankfully posters like Lohengrin E paul and to a lesser extent Clasie save this show from sinking into a cess pit.

Suppose one day this interaction will be live on your screen. I wont live to see it though sadly .
I like to look into people s faces when they re having a go. Its easy innit to slag off someone you don't know and never will. At least have and can picture each other faces when we re calling each other kunts etc. Anyway, my Steak Ale pie is ready to have the puff pastry put on...........

What SIDES will you be enjoying with the pie Perch?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

who`s been sent home? on 15:07 - Apr 23 with 1934 viewsDarran

who`s been sent home? on 15:00 - Apr 23 by waynekerr55

What SIDES will you be enjoying with the pie Perch?

Humble pie for afters.

This post has been edited by an administrator

who`s been sent home? on 15:27 - Apr 23 with 1877 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

who`s been sent home? on 23:56 - Apr 22 by Liberty

Why ?

I don't think he's good enough and we can do a lot better. I don't care how much 'potential' he has, he rarely shows it.

who`s been sent home? on 15:35 - Apr 23 with 1855 viewsfootball2301

who`s been sent home? on 23:51 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope it's Shelvey.

why ?
who`s been sent home? on 15:36 - Apr 23 with 1849 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

who`s been sent home? on 15:35 - Apr 23 by football2301

why ?

Read the above post.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024