Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who`s been sent home? 23:35 - Apr 21 with 23547 viewsjackado

heard a rumor today that Garry Monk isnt happy with someone and has sent them home for the rest of the season but i dont know which player it is also same person was saying that Tiendalli has been in intensive care lately which would explain why he`s disapered all of a sudden from the bench
who`s been sent home? on 15:39 - Apr 23 with 2968 viewsfootball2301

who`s been sent home? on 15:27 - Apr 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't think he's good enough and we can do a lot better. I don't care how much 'potential' he has, he rarely shows it.

im sure i have said it before but you are an idiot 5 goals a number of assists man of match performances more bolox than most of team and you put together at 22 yeh hes shit send him home you complete prick
who`s been sent home? on 15:41 - Apr 23 with 2953 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

who`s been sent home? on 15:39 - Apr 23 by football2301

im sure i have said it before but you are an idiot 5 goals a number of assists man of match performances more bolox than most of team and you put together at 22 yeh hes shit send him home you complete prick

Imagine how much more goals and assists he could have if he wasn't dead on his feet after 55-60 minutes every game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

who`s been sent home? on 15:45 - Apr 23 with 2943 viewsperchrockjack

did you get the gist of that Dwight. SEEMS ITS STILL HALF TERM

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

who`s been sent home? on 15:48 - Apr 23 with 2928 viewsfootball2301

who`s been sent home? on 15:41 - Apr 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Imagine how much more goals and assists he could have if he wasn't dead on his feet after 55-60 minutes every game.

i see enough of what he does to tell you know nothing at all about football and you didnt say that you said send him home whatever your are your amazing
who`s been sent home? on 15:49 - Apr 23 with 2911 viewsperchrockjack

Adolescence eh

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

who`s been sent home? on 15:49 - Apr 23 with 2918 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

who`s been sent home? on 15:45 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

did you get the gist of that Dwight. SEEMS ITS STILL HALF TERM

I see the point he is trying to make, and it is a fair one. But it still doesn't excuse the fact that Shelvey is not in the physical shape and does not possess the required stamina you would expect of a Premier League footballer. We basically attack with 1 less player in the second half of games as he is still walking back from our penalty box.

On top of that he seems to have regressed back to his 'Recieve ball and look for the Steven Gerrard 90yard wonder pass' phase which he looked to be moving away from around Christmas time.

who`s been sent home? on 15:52 - Apr 23 with 2910 viewsfootball2301

who`s been sent home? on 15:49 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

Adolescence eh

i was going to say is he a very young jealous person he seems like it
who`s been sent home? on 15:56 - Apr 23 with 2894 viewsItchySphincter

who`s been sent home? on 15:49 - Apr 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I see the point he is trying to make, and it is a fair one. But it still doesn't excuse the fact that Shelvey is not in the physical shape and does not possess the required stamina you would expect of a Premier League footballer. We basically attack with 1 less player in the second half of games as he is still walking back from our penalty box.

On top of that he seems to have regressed back to his 'Recieve ball and look for the Steven Gerrard 90yard wonder pass' phase which he looked to be moving away from around Christmas time.

Kind of agree with this. He either has to adapt to us and use the hollywood ball sparingly or we have to adjust everything to his longer ball style. If neither make the adjustment he will not truly fit in. Keep it simple JJ, give, go, support the attack, have a dip.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

who`s been sent home? on 15:58 - Apr 23 with 2882 viewsCooperman

who`s been sent home? on 15:49 - Apr 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That description about walking back from our penalty box occurs from around 50 mins in nearly every game he plays.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

who`s been sent home? on 16:03 - Apr 23 with 2856 viewsoldcob

Dwight doesn't like our board, the temporary manager and many of the players. And he's a supporter?
Gawd help if wasn't. Anyone can pick faults its easy, requires a minimum of brain cells. To be constructive and supportive might require one or two more. Maybe that's why he such a knocker of everyone and everything. Brain cells at a premium.
who`s been sent home? on 16:04 - Apr 23 with 2847 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

who`s been sent home? on 15:52 - Apr 23 by football2301

i was going to say is he a very young jealous person he seems like it

I don't really want Shelvey sent home for the rest of the season. That would be silly. It was a sarcastic comment in order to generate a debate surrounding Shelvey. Maybe I should totally eradicate sarcasm and tongue in cheek comments from my posts from here on forward as a few individuals such as yourself appear unable to spot them when they occur.

who`s been sent home? on 16:06 - Apr 23 with 2832 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

who`s been sent home? on 16:03 - Apr 23 by oldcob

Dwight doesn't like our board, the temporary manager and many of the players. And he's a supporter?
Gawd help if wasn't. Anyone can pick faults its easy, requires a minimum of brain cells. To be constructive and supportive might require one or two more. Maybe that's why he such a knocker of everyone and everything. Brain cells at a premium.

I provide constructive comments and supportive arguments when I criticise someone. You just criticised me without any constructive comments or supportive arguments, instead you made an unfunny comment about braincells.

According to your logic does that mean I have more brain cells than you?

who`s been sent home? on 16:12 - Apr 23 with 2805 viewsSpratty

who`s been sent home? on 22:59 - Apr 22 by borinifanclub

Back on thread lads......Canas is the source of leaks and some of the Training fights...he is also moaning about being dropped let's see if he is at the lib in the morning

Hopefully then no-one sent home - even Shelvey (who can make a real difference to a game but like many of our players sometimes works brilliantly, sometimes doesn't or, quite a lot recently, fades).

If Canas were not unhappy at being dropped then I would be surprised. Hopefully he and Poz can be included in the match day squad again sometime soon, as we cannot afford to waste our skill.

You state Canas source of leaks and training fights as a fact - what is your source (another leak - perhaps Canas ) he cannnot fight with himself.

Garry said leaks from someone outside the club. However there have been so many leaks in recent months, should look into them all and nail it down, rather than hold it up as an acceptable example in how to behave.
who`s been sent home? on 16:39 - Apr 23 with 2706 viewsItchySphincter

Never mind what Gary said, a leak comes from within. How does outside leak what happens inside? How does that work eh?

who`s been sent home? on 16:40 - Apr 23 with 2697 viewsoldcob

who`s been sent home? on 16:06 - Apr 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I provide constructive comments and supportive arguments when I criticise someone. You just criticised me without any constructive comments or supportive arguments, instead you made an unfunny comment about braincells.

According to your logic does that mean I have more brain cells than you?

Simply NO>
who`s been sent home? on 16:41 - Apr 23 with 2692 viewsjack_lord

As said above, Canas body language was a bit off but that doesn't mean anything. He did train and as hard as the others. Pozuelo looked like he enjoyed the training and had a really tidy goal fooling Vorm. Someof the player's appeared to really enjoy the autograph session at the end - mostly Pozuelo, Amat and Dyer in my opinion.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

who`s been sent home? on 16:59 - Apr 23 with 2632 viewsSpratty

who`s been sent home? on 16:39 - Apr 23 by ItchySphincter

Never mind what Gary said, a leak comes from within. How does outside leak what happens inside? How does that work eh?

Ask Garry he said it on TV and had a good idea who it was

My guess would be looking with your eyes
Listening with your ears
Computing with your brain and passing it on with your gob and maybe a phone

It's not too hard to see and hear what's going on I imagine, if you are determined and discrete. You don't have to hide in the toilets at the Bras

You have reported inside information on more than one occasion - close to Canas are you?
who`s been sent home? on 17:43 - Apr 23 with 2533 viewsItchySphincter

Have I? Did I say it was a leak? If it was it must have come from within the club see.

Thought you demanded proof for everything, otherwise it's "hearsay and gossip".

who`s been sent home? on 17:46 - Apr 23 with 2519 viewsOldjack

who`s been sent home? on 07:53 - Apr 22 by QuakerJack

Well if that's true we're going down.

Rubbish, the man's a liability ,and he's not that good either ,not to mention his theatricals

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

who`s been sent home? on 11:59 - Apr 24 with 2225 viewsSpratty

who`s been sent home? on 17:43 - Apr 23 by ItchySphincter

Have I? Did I say it was a leak? If it was it must have come from within the club see.

Thought you demanded proof for everything, otherwise it's "hearsay and gossip".

Leaks always come from inside?

Some seriously weird sh1t going on with my roof then
who`s been sent home? on 12:37 - Apr 24 with 2136 viewsjackado

well michu was sent home then so maybe thats what its all about
who`s been sent home? on 12:39 - Apr 24 with 2132 viewsItchySphincter

You are a strange on aye. No one said anyone was leaking info in to the club now did they, therefore info is leaking out, from the inside, geddit? You're spurious need to argue with all and sundry is starting to wear a little thin now.

who`s been sent home? on 14:25 - Apr 24 with 1962 viewsJackSomething

who`s been sent home? on 14:20 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

So we aint Barca eh and it appears we have no way of replacing Ash with someone of greater quality. Well boil me alive cos we might just as well as feckoff now as a club if we believe we cant get better.
Getting better is not a dig,not a slight at all;its how things are;business.
I Don't want Ashley to go at all as he is a club stalwart but IF he wants to go for a bigger and better last contrat then he ll go and with my good wishes for his efforts.

We also apparently would be fecked without Chico and Amat as they re s no better as a reasonably price.
Ah well then

No one ever said we couldn't replace Ash, but my problem is you seem to think it's easy. Garry and Huw sit down for a chat and decide to replace him, they run down a list, pick the one they want and get on with signing him for a great price. If only it was that easy.

When we've got plenty of positions to think about (goalkeeper, successor for Rangel, second striker, signing JDG or someone to replace him, not to mention the manager situation...), it seems strange to me you keep banging on about replacing a player who, while he is getting on, is one of our better players, not to mention our captain.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

who`s been sent home? on 14:33 - Apr 24 with 1940 viewsSpratty

who`s been sent home? on 12:39 - Apr 24 by ItchySphincter

You are a strange on aye. No one said anyone was leaking info in to the club now did they, therefore info is leaking out, from the inside, geddit? You're spurious need to argue with all and sundry is starting to wear a little thin now.

Think you will find it was you having a go at me once again.

I have tried to ignore your creepy little fascination with me and previously avoided your attempts to engage me.

Information may be leaked to the press about the club from inside or outside sources. It can easily be picked up by outside sources by observance, overhearing; then leaked to the press. Check out the dictionary. Garry said on TV it was from outside the club.

"Spurious need to argue" - what with you the purveyor of all knowledge. You are familiar with the concept of debate? If your ego requires a cosy little environment where everyone agrees with you try mumsnet. I find your need to control other peoples opinions rather concerning, so if you find me strange thank goodness. It seems to me you have a spurious need to argue with me without adding anything of relevance.

I have no problem people disagreeing with me. Sad for them if the only argument they have is personal abuse as it just discredits what they stand for.

I ask once again please stop stalking me.
who`s been sent home? on 14:37 - Apr 24 with 1929 viewsDarran

who`s been sent home? on 14:33 - Apr 24 by Spratty

Think you will find it was you having a go at me once again.

I have tried to ignore your creepy little fascination with me and previously avoided your attempts to engage me.

Information may be leaked to the press about the club from inside or outside sources. It can easily be picked up by outside sources by observance, overhearing; then leaked to the press. Check out the dictionary. Garry said on TV it was from outside the club.

"Spurious need to argue" - what with you the purveyor of all knowledge. You are familiar with the concept of debate? If your ego requires a cosy little environment where everyone agrees with you try mumsnet. I find your need to control other peoples opinions rather concerning, so if you find me strange thank goodness. It seems to me you have a spurious need to argue with me without adding anything of relevance.

I have no problem people disagreeing with me. Sad for them if the only argument they have is personal abuse as it just discredits what they stand for.

I ask once again please stop stalking me.

It couldn't possibly have come from someone outside the club with no connection to someone inside the club or it would have been completely false.

This is starting to get on my tits now to be honest.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024