Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If David Moyes was our new manager next season 13:14 - Apr 22 with 5631 viewsLiberty

What would you think ?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:16 - Apr 22 with 2423 viewsmonmouth

I'd think that at least it saves the east stand asbos from trying to learn a new tune.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:19 - Apr 22 with 2406 viewsscottishjack

I personally think he needs to go and take a year away from football, get his head together and then go again.

A good manager who took on a job that was far too much for him, would I want to see him at the Swans? No, but that's more to do with the contrast in playing styles than not rating him as a manager.
If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:20 - Apr 22 with 2391 viewsC_jack

We could do a lot worse.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:24 - Apr 22 with 2362 viewspansypants

It wouldnt happen and if it did i'd be alarmed as defensively his tactics arent good.
His head's gone and like Steve McLaren he'll end up abroad then come back to the Championship.
I can only see Everton's soppy owner Bill Kenwright being daft enough to bring him back to the Premier League.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:29 - Apr 22 with 2321 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

No. I was always proud of the way we played and I really hope we return to our old ways. Moyes teams are tedious to watch.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:30 - Apr 22 with 2320 viewsDaithejack

Would mean a big change in playing styles and I dont really like the way his sides play, on the plus side I dont think we would go down under him and he'd have good contacts, its a meh from me, dont think he'd come hear anyway, hes going to get a massive pay off from United and I'll think he will take a break and wait for another big club to come in for him.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:31 - Apr 22 with 2307 viewswaynekerr55

Good manager, but not in the style that we play

Plus his Oscar Garcia conditioning = a big no!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:32 - Apr 22 with 2297 viewsDarran

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:31 - Apr 22 by waynekerr55

Good manager, but not in the style that we play

Plus his Oscar Garcia conditioning = a big no!

Oh Wayne f*ck up please.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:34 - Apr 22 with 2263 viewsQuakerJack

What would I think? Nothing, I'd be fast asleep, bored rigid.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:40 - Apr 22 with 2229 viewswaynekerr55

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:32 - Apr 22 by Darran

Oh Wayne f*ck up please.

Once the season ends I will

That's a promise

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:41 - Apr 22 with 2219 viewsDarran

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:40 - Apr 22 by waynekerr55

Once the season ends I will

That's a promise

I'm holding you to that promise.

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:43 - Apr 22 with 2204 viewswaynekerr55

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:41 - Apr 22 by Darran

I'm holding you to that promise.

Someone has to provide a constant balancing act.

Spratty = Laudrup good
Me = Garcia awful

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:44 - Apr 22 with 2196 viewsDarran

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:43 - Apr 22 by waynekerr55

Someone has to provide a constant balancing act.

Spratty = Laudrup good
Me = Garcia awful

Tedious I think the word is.

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:45 - Apr 22 with 2190 viewstomdickharry

No worth thinking about him here,probably end up at Villa when their new Yank owners take over in due course.
If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:54 - Apr 22 with 2138 viewsJackSomething

I doubt we'd want him and I very much doubt he'd want us. Spurs seems a far more likely fit for him IMO.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:15 - Apr 22 with 2052 viewsoldcob

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:19 - Apr 22 by scottishjack

I personally think he needs to go and take a year away from football, get his head together and then go again.

A good manager who took on a job that was far too much for him, would I want to see him at the Swans? No, but that's more to do with the contrast in playing styles than not rating him as a manager.

If he wanted a year out of football, maybe he could go to Cardiff for a season.
If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:16 - Apr 22 with 2046 viewswaynekerr55

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:15 - Apr 22 by oldcob

If he wanted a year out of football, maybe he could go to Cardiff for a season.

Shoot me down here but I think he'd do well there

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:19 - Apr 22 with 2031 viewsperchrockjack

Tedious? No I can give better examples ,much better.
You stick with it wayne.feck him.

I agree with you ,whatever the feck it was.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:22 - Apr 22 with 2011 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:16 - Apr 22 by waynekerr55

Shoot me down here but I think he'd do well there

Seeing his Everton team came here a couple of times and played us off the park passing us to death some comments are way off the mark.
Good contacts ,good experience could steady the ship and make us a solid premier league team.

But he probably won't come here ,maybe Newcastle.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:24 - Apr 22 with 1999 viewsLiberty

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 13:24 - Apr 22 by pansypants

It wouldnt happen and if it did i'd be alarmed as defensively his tactics arent good.
His head's gone and like Steve McLaren he'll end up abroad then come back to the Championship.
I can only see Everton's soppy owner Bill Kenwright being daft enough to bring him back to the Premier League.

Moyes last year at Everton, they scored more than Swans (thats not boring ), conceded less ( thats not awful defending ) and finished 6th in Prem.

He has a good record, Everton were a steady prem team with good cup runs thrown in.

Everton had more possession in opposition half than Swans, more attacking football.

Defenders comfortable on ball, but look to get forward a bit quicker.

I think he would be a good appointment for us but can't see it happening for number of reasons.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:29 - Apr 22 with 1979 viewswaynekerr55

Football - all about opinions!

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:30 - Apr 22 with 1973 viewsperchrockjack

Saint

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:32 - Apr 22 with 1961 viewsDarran

If the 'Swansea Way' is so special it's strange how we never beat Moyes in a league game isn't it?

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:36 - Apr 22 with 1949 viewsperchrockjack

iMO Moyes was first as Everton to completely emasculate us and steal a result. He was and remains a very good manager. He s been kippered by Ferguson and his players but feckem

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:41 - Apr 22 with 1927 viewsDarran

If David Moyes was our new manager next season on 14:36 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

iMO Moyes was first as Everton to completely emasculate us and steal a result. He was and remains a very good manager. He s been kippered by Ferguson and his players but feckem

Steal a result?

We had one point out of 18.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024