Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... 13:46 - Apr 22 with 11300 viewsGowerjack

Similar to the Elvis day at the liberty.

Only this time dress up as Chairman Tan.

Red shirt, dark glasses polo neck trousers.

What do you all think....?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 11:14 - Apr 23 with 2882 viewsSA1_Jack

Don't think we had even one mention of Elvis on Match of the Day.
Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 11:15 - Apr 23 with 2878 viewsDarran

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 11:14 - Apr 23 by SA1_Jack

Don't think we had even one mention of Elvis on Match of the Day.

Tan is a different kettle of fish.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:00 - Apr 23 with 2813 viewsattila_the_hun

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 22:13 - Apr 22 by Darran

I'm starting to think this Tan fancy dress thing could be hilarious.
I'm sure tv would pick up on it too and we could have hell of a laugh.

yes yes and yes !!!!

"I'm Free"

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:05 - Apr 23 with 2807 viewsQuakerJack

Are we talking the away game as well? At Sunderland.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:49 - Apr 23 with 2761 viewsattila_the_hun

need to spread the word about this on Twitter etc

#FakeTan

"I'm Free"

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:50 - Apr 23 with 2761 viewsPegojack

I don't know if this idea is racist or not, but I have to admit I was at Newcastle on Saturday and almost wet myself laughing when the guy appeared on the terrace stairs next to me dressed as Tan and sporting a red jersey with 'Tan is a Jack' printed on it. Has anyone posted a photo yet?
Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:07 - Apr 23 with 2745 viewsSA1_Jack

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:08 - Apr 23 with 2739 viewsDarran

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:07 - Apr 23 by SA1_Jack

Perfect.

Login to get fewer ads

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:19 - Apr 23 with 2732 viewsBaker

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:07 - Apr 23 by SA1_Jack

"Look at me, look at me, I love BANTZ, me. I'm sooo cwazy?!?"

Just f*ck off!

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:29 - Apr 23 with 2721 viewsJackhero

Lighten up, it's a bit of fun, a few drinking buddies of mine did this at the Cardiff game, they looked great and it did raise a giggle or two.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:30 - Apr 23 with 2717 viewsBaker

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:29 - Apr 23 by Jackhero

Lighten up, it's a bit of fun, a few drinking buddies of mine did this at the Cardiff game, they looked great and it did raise a giggle or two.

To be fair it would probably make me laugh too.

For about 0.38132 seconds.

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 16:38 - Apr 23 with 2650 viewsSpringHeeledJack

Real danger of some idiots taking it into unacceptable territory (if it isn't already) with yellow face paint and selotape on their temples.

For that reason, it's a no from me. Hope it goes unnoticed by the media too if it happens, cos it could paint our club in a very bad light.

@SwanThisDay

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 16:50 - Apr 23 with 2635 viewsBaker

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 16:38 - Apr 23 by SpringHeeledJack

Real danger of some idiots taking it into unacceptable territory (if it isn't already) with yellow face paint and selotape on their temples.

For that reason, it's a no from me. Hope it goes unnoticed by the media too if it happens, cos it could paint our club in a very bad light.

Now we're talking.

A big banner saying "Prease stay Mr. Tan" on it.

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 16:57 - Apr 23 with 2627 viewsDarran

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 16:38 - Apr 23 by SpringHeeledJack

Vincent Tan it is not Bart f*cking Simpson.

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 17:08 - Apr 23 with 2622 viewsSpringHeeledJack

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 16:57 - Apr 23 by Darran

Vincent Tan it is not Bart f*cking Simpson.

Tell that to the guy who dressed up as him in Newcastle. If his face is usually that colour he needs to go to the doctor to have his liver function checked out, cos his hands are pink.

@SwanThisDay

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 17:21 - Apr 23 with 2521 viewsattila_the_hun

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 17:08 - Apr 23 by SpringHeeledJack

Tell that to the guy who dressed up as him in Newcastle. If his face is usually that colour he needs to go to the doctor to have his liver function checked out, cos his hands are pink.

always someone to whine and complain

"I'm Free"

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 17:22 - Apr 23 with 2515 viewsSCB1985

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 17:08 - Apr 23 by SpringHeeledJack

probably jaundice

Poll: whats more important to you

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 17:28 - Apr 23 with 2503 viewsSpringHeeledJack

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 17:21 - Apr 23 by attila_the_hun

always someone to whine and complain

and always someone to play down casual racism

@SwanThisDay

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 17:29 - Apr 23 with 2497 viewsattila_the_hun

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 17:28 - Apr 23 by SpringHeeledJack

and always someone to play down casual racism

and always someone to look for racism when its not even there

"I'm Free"

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 18:13 - Apr 23 with 2479 viewsSpringHeeledJack

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 17:29 - Apr 23 by attila_the_hun

and always someone to look for racism when its not even there

I'm sure neither of us care enough about what the other thinks to waste time debating our different viewpoints on here, so probably best we just leave it there.

But for the record, I don't find that video offensive. I would gladly write 'Vincent Tan wants to make everything red' and post it under my real name on Twitter for my family, friends and work colleagues to see.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 18:23]

@SwanThisDay

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 19:08 - Apr 23 with 2443 viewsBillyChong

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 18:13 - Apr 23 by SpringHeeledJack

I'm sure neither of us care enough about what the other thinks to waste time debating our different viewpoints on here, so probably best we just leave it there.

But for the record, I don't find that video offensive. I would gladly write 'Vincent Tan wants to make everything red' and post it under my real name on Twitter for my family, friends and work colleagues to see.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 18:23]

Bit like all the fat people offended by the Elvis fat suits at the Liverpool game
Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 19:14 - Apr 23 with 2433 viewstimendalli

its a bit of fun ffs!

drop your guns? your surrounded by armed bastards!

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 19:20 - Apr 23 with 2425 viewslonglostjack

Well I think it could be funny - especially the Vincent Tan is a Jack t-shirts. Sunderland game would be the logical place to do it though because that could be the day that sinks them and all loyal scummers will be grateful for our support

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 20:04 - Apr 23 with 2373 viewsattila_the_hun

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 19:14 - Apr 23 by timendalli

its a bit of fun ffs!

this :)

"I'm Free"

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 20:44 - Apr 23 with 2335 viewsDyfnant

Owning a fancy dress shop must be a bloody nightmare

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024