Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... 13:46 - Apr 22 with 11370 viewsGowerjack

Similar to the Elvis day at the liberty.

Only this time dress up as Chairman Tan.

Red shirt, dark glasses polo neck trousers.

What do you all think....?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 10:55 - Apr 24 with 1390 viewsMogzzy9

Im in on this, i think it would be hillarious to see on TV. if this is deffinetly happening im game

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 11:33 - Apr 24 with 1361 viewsDevz00

If Cardiff manage to stay up then I doubt they'll really care about this. It would only be effective if they are guaranteed to go down.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:29 - Apr 24 with 1314 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:52 - Apr 22 by Baker

It would reinforce a Cardiff City supporters view of the small minded c*nts that we have amongst our support.

It's a no from me, Geoff.

Absolutely right Baker. More cringeworthy (x1000) than "Elvis for Brendan".

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:34 - Apr 24 with 1311 viewsDarran

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:29 - Apr 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Absolutely right Baker. More cringeworthy (x1000) than "Elvis for Brendan".

Oh grow up you miserable bastard.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:40 - Apr 24 with 1302 viewsJackfath

It'll be a right laugh. Imagine hundreds of Tans walking about in the sunshine!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:41 - Apr 24 with 1305 viewsDarran

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:40 - Apr 24 by Jackfath

It'll be a right laugh. Imagine hundreds of Tans walking about in the sunshine!

It'll be hilarious.

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:42 - Apr 24 with 1299 viewsJackfath

It's a bit of fun to end the season, some people need to loosen up and have a good time once in a while!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:44 - Apr 24 with 1302 viewsQuakerJack

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:41 - Apr 24 by Darran

It'll be hilarious.

I agree...

are we talking Sunderland as well?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:47 - Apr 24 with 1297 viewsDarran

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:44 - Apr 24 by QuakerJack

I agree...

Yes of course.

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:49 - Apr 24 with 1287 viewsJackfath

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:44 - Apr 24 by QuakerJack

I agree...

Heard a few are dressing up this Saturday, could see last three games get more and more Tans!

Tan is a Jack!

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:55 - Apr 24 with 1282 viewsQuakerJack

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:49 - Apr 24 by Jackfath

Heard a few are dressing up this Saturday, could see last three games get more and more Tans!

Tan is a Jack!

This is going to be tantastic.....

I'll get my coat.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 14:34 - Apr 24 with 1249 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 13:29 - Apr 23 by Jackhero

Lighten up, it's a bit of fun, a few drinking buddies of mine did this at the Cardiff game, they looked great and it did raise a giggle or two.

Did they sit in the South Stand? I was very close to them and took a few photo's.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 01:03 - Apr 25 with 1182 viewskopperburgjack

#TanIn

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 15:14 - Apr 25 with 1137 viewsjackrabbit

Fellas, I hate to be a party pooper but has this been thought through? You're asking people to dress in red shirts, strange trousers, sunglasses etc. So if all goes to plan the stadium will be a sea of red. Hmmm. What colour do Southampton wear? Oh....red.

They'll think they're back in St Mary's.

Back to the drawing board I think.
Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 15:21 - Apr 25 with 1131 viewsDyfnant

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 15:14 - Apr 25 by jackrabbit

Fellas, I hate to be a party pooper but has this been thought through? You're asking people to dress in red shirts, strange trousers, sunglasses etc. So if all goes to plan the stadium will be a sea of red. Hmmm. What colour do Southampton wear? Oh....red.

They'll think they're back in St Mary's.

Back to the drawing board I think.

Go as blue 'Tans' with 'they'll never be blue' on the front

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 18:48 - Apr 27 with 1056 viewsattila_the_hun

seems an even better idea after today :)

"I'm Free"

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:19 - May 3 with 961 viewsDarran

Today's the day.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:28 - May 3 with 947 viewsJackfath

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:19 - May 3 by Darran

Today's the day.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I am dressing up right now!!

LOL

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:33 - May 3 with 938 viewswaynekerr55

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:28 - May 3 by Jackfath

LOL

Is the "tan is a jack" written in CAPS on your CLOTHING Fath?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:33 - May 3 with 936 viewsDarran

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:28 - May 3 by Jackfath

LOL

I look more like this.

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:40 - May 3 with 923 viewsJackfath

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:33 - May 3 by waynekerr55

Is the "tan is a jack" written in CAPS on your CLOTHING Fath?

TAN is a JACK

LOL

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:42 - May 3 with 921 viewswaynekerr55

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:40 - May 3 by Jackfath

TAN is a JACK

LOL

Good to see you are taking the CULT on the road. Do you think it will be picked UP on match of the DAY?

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:49 - May 3 with 914 viewsJackfath

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:42 - May 3 by waynekerr55

Good to see you are taking the CULT on the road. Do you think it will be picked UP on match of the DAY?

I am GOING to be speaking in CAPS today

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:51 - May 3 with 912 viewswaynekerr55

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:49 - May 3 by Jackfath

I am GOING to be speaking in CAPS today

That's great NEWS - will non cult members UNDERSTAND your CAPS speak?

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:54 - May 3 with 906 viewsJackfath

Fancy Dress - Southampton & Sunderland games.... on 12:51 - May 3 by waynekerr55

That's great NEWS - will non cult members UNDERSTAND your CAPS speak?

Yes unless THEY'RE deaf.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024