Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Autistic Test 17:22 - Apr 22 with 885 viewsJackfath

Came out with "A higher than average score that is above the clinical threshold" for me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2610201/Do-YOU-signs-autism-Take-test-

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Autistic Test on 17:24 - Apr 22 with 877 viewsC_jack

I see the words Autism, Daily Mail and test and really am hesitant to proceed any further.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Autistic Test on 17:47 - Apr 22 with 831 viewsTheFranchise

I scored higher than the clinical threshold, but then I already knew that.
Autistic Test on 17:49 - Apr 22 with 827 viewseddie71

16.4 "Follow-up research to the original test indicated that a score like yours of 26 or below effectively discounts the possibility of a diagnosis of autism"
Autistic Test on 17:59 - Apr 22 with 806 viewsPacemaker

Jackfath

Do you think your higher than average score gives an explanation for your need for people to stay for 90 minutes and not leave their seat thereby spoiling your routine?

It could also explain your inability to read other peoples feelings?
[Post edited 22 Apr 2014 17:59]

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Autistic Test on 18:32 - Apr 22 with 736 viewsreddythered

Hate those popquiz type tests; health voyeurism for the masses.

Asberger's has so many symptoms, for example, it's crazy doing a test like that, especially since the gullible believe it as fact - only a real diagnosis is meaningful.

My youngest is 4 and autistic, those tests really get my goat.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Autistic Test on 18:40 - Apr 22 with 715 viewsTheFranchise

Autistic Test on 18:32 - Apr 22 by reddythered

Hate those popquiz type tests; health voyeurism for the masses.

Asberger's has so many symptoms, for example, it's crazy doing a test like that, especially since the gullible believe it as fact - only a real diagnosis is meaningful.

My youngest is 4 and autistic, those tests really get my goat.

What's more fun is that having taken similar tests with medical professionals and going through the same with my son, you know how to answer the questions.
Autistic Test on 18:47 - Apr 22 with 700 viewsreddythered

Autistic Test on 18:40 - Apr 22 by TheFranchise

What's more fun is that having taken similar tests with medical professionals and going through the same with my son, you know how to answer the questions.

Indeed... and even being on the autistic spectrum isn't in itself an issue anyway, there are many high functioning autistic people around.

There won't be enough facepalms in the world for me if someone takes that test then complains they are clearly autistic due to the result.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Autistic Test on 21:39 - Apr 22 with 587 viewsJackfath

Autistic Test on 17:59 - Apr 22 by Pacemaker

Jackfath

Do you think your higher than average score gives an explanation for your need for people to stay for 90 minutes and not leave their seat thereby spoiling your routine?

It could also explain your inability to read other peoples feelings?
[Post edited 22 Apr 2014 17:59]

No.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Autistic Test on 01:14 - Apr 23 with 497 viewsItchySphincter

I got:

"Above average score, but below the threshold"

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Autistic Test on 15:44 - Apr 23 with 414 viewsCatullus

Autistic Test on 17:49 - Apr 22 by eddie71

16.4 "Follow-up research to the original test indicated that a score like yours of 26 or below effectively discounts the possibility of a diagnosis of autism"

Same score for me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024