Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clap for Ferrie 21:48 - Apr 22 with 2914 viewsthejack1912

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Clap for Ferrie on 09:45 - Apr 23 with 755 viewsicecoldjack

I understand the sentiment and its well intentioned but i also think that its a little bit over the top .

The guy has been induced into a coma as a precaution and while serious its not like its his final hours.

Its almost like we are looking for the smallest reason to do something "touching" but i feel its a little bit OTT considering this is a medical precedure that Ferrie is on course to recover 100% from .

Where do we draw the line ?

"clap for Darren Way " ? he didnt have the same impact as ferrie but he was seriously hurt in a car crash,i dont remember us all clapping for him,though i remember an over whelming level of sympathy,and rightly so too .

I put Bodde as one of my favourite players to ever play for the Swans, im really sorry to hear he i un well, my thoughs are with him and his family and i wish him a speedy recovery ,surely those sentiments are enough ? a public showing of support everytime someody gets ill will just cheapen the whole process .

Just my own view from an honest perspective .
Clap for Ferrie on 09:53 - Apr 23 with 736 viewsperchrockjack

Its the Times we live in. Its a gesture and if it makes fans feel good then cant see the problem.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Clap for Ferrie on 10:46 - Apr 23 with 694 viewsBaker

Clap for Ferrie on 09:45 - Apr 23 by icecoldjack

I understand the sentiment and its well intentioned but i also think that its a little bit over the top .

The guy has been induced into a coma as a precaution and while serious its not like its his final hours.

Its almost like we are looking for the smallest reason to do something "touching" but i feel its a little bit OTT considering this is a medical precedure that Ferrie is on course to recover 100% from .

Where do we draw the line ?

"clap for Darren Way " ? he didnt have the same impact as ferrie but he was seriously hurt in a car crash,i dont remember us all clapping for him,though i remember an over whelming level of sympathy,and rightly so too .

I put Bodde as one of my favourite players to ever play for the Swans, im really sorry to hear he i un well, my thoughs are with him and his family and i wish him a speedy recovery ,surely those sentiments are enough ? a public showing of support everytime someody gets ill will just cheapen the whole process .

Just my own view from an honest perspective .

It's a way to make your average twáteratti user feel and look more compassionate and caring.

"Ooh look what I've started. I've put a hashtag in front of something and generated a bit of interest. I can feel so proud when a thousand or so people start clapping on the sixth minute and it was all down to ME, ME, ME"

Just f*ck off isit?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Clap for Ferrie on 10:52 - Apr 23 with 683 viewsUxbridge

Clap for Ferrie on 10:46 - Apr 23 by Baker

It's a way to make your average twáteratti user feel and look more compassionate and caring.

"Ooh look what I've started. I've put a hashtag in front of something and generated a bit of interest. I can feel so proud when a thousand or so people start clapping on the sixth minute and it was all down to ME, ME, ME"

Just f*ck off isit?

Nutshell. Am sure Clown Kev will make a speech at some point in proceedings on Saturday and that'd be the appropriate time to acknowledge it.

Hope Ferrie and Leighton get better soon. The former was one of the best I saw and easily the best long distance shooter I've witnessed. Leight was slightly before my time but he's a legend round my home town and clearly loves the club (and winding up the neighbours).

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Clap for Ferrie on 10:57 - Apr 23 with 675 viewsDarran

"A spokesman for the family has said that his life was not in danger, and that he was expected to make a full recovery"

People seem to thrive on misery these days,sad tw*ts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clap for Ferrie on 11:10 - Apr 23 with 646 viewsSpratty

Clap for Ferrie on 10:57 - Apr 23 by Darran

"A spokesman for the family has said that his life was not in danger, and that he was expected to make a full recovery"

People seem to thrive on misery these days,sad tw*ts.

To be fair it looked pretty bad from what had initially been posted and I think a lot reacted to that, which I think was reasonable enough given a special player for us fighting for his life at such a young age.

I posted the quote you give as soon as I saw it but it was on the second page and I think quite a few did not see that from their subsequent comments.

Great to think of him - but I agree would be OTT given hopefully he will now be fine no matter how dramatic his treatment seems.
Clap for Ferrie on 14:34 - Apr 23 with 516 viewsDarran

Looks like its gaining momentum.

http://www.omroepwest.nl/nieuws/23-04-2014/supporters-swansea-steken-bodde-hart-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clap for Ferrie on 17:22 - Apr 23 with 477 viewsthejack1912

Clap for Ferrie on 14:34 - Apr 23 by Darran

Looks like its gaining momentum.

http://www.omroepwest.nl/nieuws/23-04-2014/supporters-swansea-steken-bodde-hart-

Which in English roughly translates to:-

ENGTHE HAGUE - the supporters of Swansea City will keep a support campaign for old-player Ferrie Bodde. Saturday plays the team from Wales a home fixture against Aston Villa. Go to show support in the sixth minute are the supporters and applaud for the sick Bodde. The action of the Swansea supporters is confirmed by clubeigenaar John of Sweden: 'Ferrie had at Swansea always wearing number six. This saturday they go in the sixth minute all and sing', says the behangkoning knows that the supporters that two minutes long. ' The people are all called to a number six shirt of Ferrie Bodde to contribute.' The 31-year-old monday Bodde was artificially in coma when it became clear that he had a neglected pneumonia. The news was also in England and Wales hard. Bodde played from 2007 to 2011 for Swansea City.

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024