Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? 22:02 - Apr 22 with 1838 viewsmysonsarejacks

For me, Marshall would be tempting, maybe Noone.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 22:08 - Apr 22 with 1810 viewsC_jack

Nein

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 22:10 - Apr 22 with 1797 viewsNeathJack

Maybe Caulker if the price was right. Other than that, nah.

I'm convinced Marshall is made to look good mainly by the amount of opportunities he gets to make saves. Decent 'keeper no doubt, but not the superstar he's made out to be.
When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 22:10 - Apr 22 with 1796 viewsmysonsarejacks

Nine? Which ones?

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 22:14 - Apr 22 with 1772 viewsmagicdaps10

Marshall, Caulker and Mutch.

The only thing is, they would ask ridiculous amounts for them. If they went down then Marshall would be about 5M but they would look for 9M, Caulker for about 7M but they would want 12M and Mutch 4M but they would push 7M.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 22:15 - Apr 22 with 1761 viewsJackfath

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 22:14 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

The only thing is, they would ask ridiculous amounts for them. If they went down then Marshall would be about 5M but they would look for 9M, Caulker for about 7M but they would want 12M and Mutch 4M but they would push 7M.

Yo magicdaps sappenin' bra?

Is you and your crew dressing at as Tan for the home games?

init

brap

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 00:21 - Apr 23 with 1655 viewsdan_swansea

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 22:14 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

They will be in the shit again when they're relegated so they will not be in the position to make demands. I think we could get a decent deal for caulker, although it would be worth the extra few million for the pleasure of poaching their best player. Could you imagine how pissed they would be

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 00:29 - Apr 23 with 1643 viewsjruss1

We need to buy one just for comic value.
When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 01:24 - Apr 23 with 1605 viewshobo

Daelhi and Caulker
Login to get fewer ads

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 01:51 - Apr 23 with 1583 viewsJoeSoccerFan

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 01:24 - Apr 23 by hobo

Daelhi and Caulker

Daelhi would be a good fit; depending upon the price.
I suspect Caulker would be too expensive.
When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 03:59 - Apr 23 with 1539 viewsnyc_swans

buy players from other countries, as has worked the previous 3 seasons.

market values are lower and scouting reports from other clubs are less in depth. see no reason to raid cardiff. marshall will have turned plenty of heads this season and won't be worth what they're charging even if/when they go down. no need to spend 5M+ on a keeper.
When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 04:04 - Apr 23 with 1533 viewsJBT95

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 03:59 - Apr 23 by nyc_swans

buy players from other countries, as has worked the previous 3 seasons.

market values are lower and scouting reports from other clubs are less in depth. see no reason to raid cardiff. marshall will have turned plenty of heads this season and won't be worth what they're charging even if/when they go down. no need to spend 5M+ on a keeper.

As I recall, we only got Vorm, Tremmel, the Portuguese keeper and Siggy in our first year from abroad.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 4:05]
When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 10:25 - Apr 23 with 1407 viewsihatechopra

Marshall 100% - One of the best keepers in the Premier League
Caulker - Definitely, much much better thank the liability that is Chico.

That would be all for me.

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 10:41 - Apr 23 with 1384 viewsairedale

Everytime I see Sakho Shito, it convinces me that if Cardiff get relegated, Brendan will try and sign Caulker. Maybe even if they don't get relegated too.
When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 10:41 - Apr 23 with 1384 viewshobo

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 01:51 - Apr 23 by JoeSoccerFan

Daelhi would be a good fit; depending upon the price.
I suspect Caulker would be too expensive.

They only signed Daelhi for 500k in January so he shouldn't cost too much. Give them £2.5m and Tan will be overjoyed at that £2m profit

They'd probably have to take a loss on Caulker. £7m should do it
When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 10:49 - Apr 23 with 1368 viewsSCB1985

he has conceded the most and saved the most. he is most certainly tested as a keeper. that show how leaky their defence is.

he has conceded over double the amount of vorm tho. with a solid defence he would fit in to most teams.

still funny about the idea of having a scummer, but after a game id be over that

Poll: whats more important to you

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 11:13 - Apr 23 with 1332 viewspencoedjack

Caulker is part of a shite defence which has made Marshall look like a world beater.

We are far better these days than picking up relegation fodder players.
When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 12:54 - Apr 23 with 1226 viewsTom1912

Marshall is a no brainer, not that it will happen.
When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 12:56 - Apr 23 with 1222 viewsMattG

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 10:41 - Apr 23 by airedale

Everytime I see Sakho Shito, it convinces me that if Cardiff get relegated, Brendan will try and sign Caulker. Maybe even if they don't get relegated too.

Agree 100% about Sakho - every time he gets the ball he looks terrified, as if he's worried it will jump up and bite him or maybe run away unexpectedly.

Makes you realise just how good on the ball the likes of Ash, Chico, Amat and even Bartley are as CBs.
When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 13:07 - Apr 23 with 1201 viewsbluenile

If we signed Noone someone's bound to end up with a shirt that says "No one".........................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 13:30 - Apr 23 with 1179 viewsChief

i really don't see how people are so confident that we'll be able to sign any of their best players this summer.

i just cant see them selling to us. the players we'd want will be wanted by other teams as well and would take a slight loss over selling to them.

Us signing the scummers players isnt going to happen.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 15:37 - Apr 23 with 1098 viewsmax936

Be interesting to see if the great Ole Gunnasolsjear (spelling) is there next yr when the inevitable happens

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

When Cardiff go down, would you sign any of their players? on 16:01 - Apr 23 with 1079 viewsBloodyhills

Marshall and Noone

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024