Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves 13:10 - Apr 23 with 885 viewsthejack1912

Won't have a bus parade after winning the league as the Chairman doesn't feel winning the 3rd tier of English football as an achievement and reason to celebrate. I can see them doing back to back promotions with the squad they've got. Well done Kenny!

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Wolves on 13:16 - Apr 23 with 843 viewspansypants

The modern day footballer has enough already without needing a parade. Well done Wolves

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Wolves on 14:14 - Apr 23 with 665 viewsperchrockjack

Not my fav club but they had 31000 for the Rotherham game last week. Truly massive club well under the level their traditions merit but you are where you are and we re there and they are not at the highest level.
Like us almost went bust and only saved by Jack Hayward the Wolverhampton Dave Whelan

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wolves on 14:18 - Apr 23 with 643 viewsicecoldjack

Good for them ,Wolves are a proper big club unlike Cardiff who always pretended to be .
Wolves on 14:22 - Apr 23 with 625 viewsperchrockjack

1st game I saw Swans .At Molineux in late 50s .We lost 5-3 and crowd was over 50000. Great historical club with very passionate and feisty fans

Wolves on 14:36 - Apr 23 with 574 viewsicecoldjack

Passionate supporters and i wouldn't be suprised to see them back in the prem league soon, if we are still there then i will be a bit worried as Jackett has always had our number as opposite manager !

Kenny is a good coach and it would be interesting to see perhaps 3 former managers in the prem league who all cut their teeth with us .
Wolves on 14:41 - Apr 23 with 558 viewsperchrockjack

They could well go all the way. Its a hard place to get a result and they ll have money behind them.

Wolves on 14:41 - Apr 23 with 557 viewsJBT95

One thing that surprised me is that they've only had 4 PL seasons, a one off and then their last stint from 2009-2012, we are on course to have more consecutive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024