Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cv 16:12 - Apr 23 with 373 viewsjackportis

Am updating my cv. Under hobbies I am thinking of stating a planet swans associate but not sure if this is correct. Has anyone put this on theirs and how did u word it? Thanks

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Cv on 16:15 - Apr 23 with 365 viewsJackfath

It's on mine under Hobbies and Interests.

"Contributing and generating debate via means of social media, specifically Planet Swans."

It proved to be a good ice breaker during interviews.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Cv on 16:25 - Apr 23 with 354 viewsjackportis

Cv on 16:15 - Apr 23 by Jackfath

It's on mine under Hobbies and Interests.

"Contributing and generating debate via means of social media, specifically Planet Swans."

It proved to be a good ice breaker during interviews.

I think it can demonstrate communication skills, up to date with public affairs. Im thinking of putting "jackportis" for their reference so they can research and im sure will impress. Worth more money possibly.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Cv on 16:40 - Apr 23 with 333 viewsItchySphincter

Wouldn't bother putting hobbies on a CV tbh, nor references.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cv on 16:41 - Apr 23 with 331 viewsJackfath

Cv on 16:40 - Apr 23 by ItchySphincter

Wouldn't bother putting hobbies on a CV tbh, nor references.

I've got Darran as one of my references.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Cv on 10:11 - Apr 24 with 231 viewsCatullus

You have to be very careful, showing a potential employer your social media interaction can be a big negative.

Facebook has cost a few people dearly!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024