Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over 5000 to watch a training session 16:45 - Apr 23 with 4238 viewsdgt73

Wow, what more evidence do people need for the case to expand the stadium. Build and they will come.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Over 5000 to watch a training session on 08:23 - Apr 24 with 1204 viewsJackfath

Anyone see the two coaches from Aston Villa there? Perhaps not the best thing to do a few days before a game....

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Over 5000 to watch a training session on 08:30 - Apr 24 with 1191 viewsDarran

Over 5000 to watch a training session on 08:23 - Apr 24 by Jackfath

Anyone see the two coaches from Aston Villa there? Perhaps not the best thing to do a few days before a game....

Lambert was with them we were talking to him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Over 5000 to watch a training session on 10:29 - Apr 24 with 1118 viewsCatullus

Over 5000 to watch a training session on 08:23 - Apr 24 by Jackfath

They won't have seen anything they didn't already know.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Over 5000 to watch a training session on 14:36 - Apr 24 with 1056 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Over 5000 to watch a training session on 04:15 - Apr 24 by WxmJax

So you said that you were going to this but you didn't, you said you were going to Stoke the night before the game but didn't, you said you were going to Hull the night before the game but didn't and you didn't go to either Manchester games which are just around the corner from where you stay in Salford. Can't wait to see what the trust think of you if you ever get to ask them any questions.

There are so many false comments in your post which you deliberately manufactured it is laughable.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Over 5000 to watch a training session on 15:42 - Apr 24 with 1036 viewsWxmJax

Over 5000 to watch a training session on 14:36 - Apr 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There are so many false comments in your post which you deliberately manufactured it is laughable.

Really ? Do tell me which ones are false ? I need a laugh and coming from you, deliberate false comments is hilarious "I go to uni in Manchester" a wannabe Manc
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 16:00]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Over 5000 to watch a training session on 19:59 - Apr 24 with 951 viewsScoobyWho

Took my lad down, he loved it.
More like this SCFC.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Over 5000 to watch a training session on 02:57 - Apr 25 with 722 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Over 5000 to watch a training session on 19:59 - Apr 24 by ScoobyWho

Took my lad down, he loved it.
More like this SCFC.

I suggested a long time ago the club needs to start bringing back the 'Community Spirit' it once had, when players would visit schools, local junior league matches, hold 'Open Days' etc on a regular basis. It helps keep the people unable to attend many matches for whatever reasons feel as if they are part of the club.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024