Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? 18:21 - Apr 23 with 1145 viewsjackharris

RAF Typhoon jet scrambled after 2 Russian planes stray close to UK airspace off North East Scotland.

[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 18:23]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 18:45 - Apr 23 with 797 viewsjaf69

ffs

this type of thing happens all the time

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/raf-jets-intercept-russian-war-pl

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6957589.stm
Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 18:47 - Apr 23 with 796 viewsjackharris

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 18:45 - Apr 23 by jaf69

ffs

this type of thing happens all the time

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/raf-jets-intercept-russian-war-pl

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6957589.stm

That's why there is a smiley face winking at the bottom of the OP!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 18:48 - Apr 23 with 795 viewsjaf69

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 18:47 - Apr 23 by jackharris

That's why there is a smiley face winking at the bottom of the OP!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 18:50 - Apr 23 with 788 viewsjackharris

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 18:48 - Apr 23 by jaf69

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The photo was just taken off the internet from a incident in the past.

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 18:53 - Apr 23 with 782 viewsjaf69

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 18:50 - Apr 23 by jackharris

god dam it I should of waited for someone else to of bitten first
Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 19:04 - Apr 23 with 764 viewsmax936

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 18:50 - Apr 23 by jackharris

Bad man your are JH, you had me hunting the news channels after reading your post

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 22:35 - Apr 23 with 704 viewsepaul

It's a good photoshop

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 01:10 - Apr 24 with 659 viewsDavillin

The photo may be old hat, but so too is the regular testing of the Allies' reaction times. This apparently did just happen again.

But what I would ask in all seriousness is what possible value is there in the Russians starting something with their antique Bears? For them, it would be a zero sum conclusion at best. That's a dead cert loss.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Login to get fewer ads

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 02:50 - Apr 24 with 643 viewsJackoBoostardo

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 01:10 - Apr 24 by Davillin

The photo may be old hat, but so too is the regular testing of the Allies' reaction times. This apparently did just happen again.

But what I would ask in all seriousness is what possible value is there in the Russians starting something with their antique Bears? For them, it would be a zero sum conclusion at best. That's a dead cert loss.

The Ruskies do have a stronger military than many realise. Not just in numbers but they're not technologically backwards either. They're very dangerous, but considering these most recent events they're apparently becoming more unhinged too. Crazy Putin.

Oh. Yeah. They have nukes too.....

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 03:10 - Apr 24 with 640 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If you're going to worry about other countries then my best advice is you worry about Pakistan. They have over 100 nuclear weapons and are not exactly the most politically stable country in the world. It would just take one of those weapons to go missing and end up in the middle of London to change our country for ever.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:05 - Apr 24 with 595 viewsJackoBoostardo

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 03:10 - Apr 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If you're going to worry about other countries then my best advice is you worry about Pakistan. They have over 100 nuclear weapons and are not exactly the most politically stable country in the world. It would just take one of those weapons to go missing and end up in the middle of London to change our country for ever.

Allow me to change that for you.

"It would just take one of those weapons to go missing and end up in the middle of London to improve our country for ever.... No more Chelsea or West Ham either!!".

And to clarify, Russia is a more competent country (militarily speaking) than Pakistan and so not just the nukes you should be concerned about. Think I heard recently they've developed a new design high altitude stealth bomber. Not sure how they afford it mind with gross income approximately a quarter of what the UK makes.... And then there's the craziness that is Putin.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:40 - Apr 24 with 578 viewsCatullus

The cold war may have ended officially but Putin won't let it go. He's Stalinesque in his distrust of the West.
This testing malarky never stopped. And it's just as much about reminding us the Russians are watching as testing our responses.
Pakistan having nukes is barmy. We cracked down on Iran but let an equally unstable (albeit for different reasons) country have them.

Seeing a bear flying is like a still from a 50/60's film. They've been around for ever! The vehicle may be old but the tech inside is very modern.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:40 - Apr 24 with 577 viewsjaf69

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:05 - Apr 24 by JackoBoostardo

Allow me to change that for you.

"It would just take one of those weapons to go missing and end up in the middle of London to improve our country for ever.... No more Chelsea or West Ham either!!".

And to clarify, Russia is a more competent country (militarily speaking) than Pakistan and so not just the nukes you should be concerned about. Think I heard recently they've developed a new design high altitude stealth bomber. Not sure how they afford it mind with gross income approximately a quarter of what the UK makes.... And then there's the craziness that is Putin.

the word idiot comes to mind when reading both of your posts.
Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:43 - Apr 24 with 567 viewspansypants

I'm so glad Dav isnt anywhere near the Yank government - we'd be in a World War in seconds.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:44 - Apr 24 with 564 viewspansypants

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 01:10 - Apr 24 by Davillin

Stick to trapping frogs in jars Cletus!!!

I hope the Ruskie Bears get you!!!!!

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:45 - Apr 24 with 565 viewsjaf69

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:40 - Apr 24 by Catullus

The cold war may have ended officially but Putin won't let it go. He's Stalinesque in his distrust of the West.
This testing malarky never stopped. And it's just as much about reminding us the Russians are watching as testing our responses.
Pakistan having nukes is barmy. We cracked down on Iran but let an equally unstable (albeit for different reasons) country have them.

Seeing a bear flying is like a still from a 50/60's film. They've been around for ever! The vehicle may be old but the tech inside is very modern.

I take it you know putin? or are we relying on our wonderful media and government for your up to date analysis of the guy
Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:50 - Apr 24 with 561 viewsCatullus

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:45 - Apr 24 by jaf69

I take it you know putin? or are we relying on our wonderful media and government for your up to date analysis of the guy

Isn't the current situation in the Ukraine evidence enough? Putin is pushing back against EU empire building.
If he trusted the West/NATO he wouldn't be worried.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:56 - Apr 24 with 552 viewsJackoBoostardo

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:40 - Apr 24 by jaf69

the word idiot comes to mind when reading both of your posts.

That's funny, because reading yours the word c#nt sprang to mind. They're to be taken lightly you turd.

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:57 - Apr 24 with 550 viewsjaf69

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:50 - Apr 24 by Catullus

Isn't the current situation in the Ukraine evidence enough? Putin is pushing back against EU empire building.
If he trusted the West/NATO he wouldn't be worried.

really that is your reasoning behind calling him stalinesque?
what a dumb ass
Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:58 - Apr 24 with 547 viewspansypants

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:56 - Apr 24 by JackoBoostardo

That's funny, because reading yours the word c#nt sprang to mind. They're to be taken lightly you turd.

Look what happens when Dav starts war mongering!!!

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 10:00 - Apr 24 with 548 viewsjaf69

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:56 - Apr 24 by JackoBoostardo

so im a cvnt and a turd, well to be honest I can live with that, im so glad im not an idiot like yourself though
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 10:00]
Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 10:02 - Apr 24 with 537 viewsCatullus

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 09:57 - Apr 24 by jaf69

really that is your reasoning behind calling him stalinesque?
what a dumb ass

Do you think Putin trusts the West then?

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 10:34 - Apr 24 with 510 viewsCatullus

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 10:00 - Apr 24 by jaf69

so im a cvnt and a turd, well to be honest I can live with that, im so glad im not an idiot like yourself though
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 10:00]

Yet another poster happy to throw insults around without actually making any coherent argument or demonstrating he actually has an opinion, besides other people are idiots!

He must be familiar with irony.

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 10:50 - Apr 24 with 496 viewsLord_Bony

Russian Foreign Ministry said again yesterday if any Russians in East Ukraine are attacked they will go in...all that talk in Geneva last week was a load of tosh...

If when it blows up will the west go in or just stay on the side lines...I think the Russians are posturing and testing our defences ready maybe...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Ruskies Red Dawn Starts? on 12:55 - Apr 24 with 454 viewsJackoBoostardo

It is posturing - the country isn't doing great and he's trying to publicly assert his power much like Argentina over the Falklands.

Russia did invade Georgia, but under different circumstances. This time there is a lot of public attention on Ukraine prior to an invasion.

The USA have sent in Marines to Poland for "training", whilst this issue is going on. Russia haven't been too keen on NATO and the US placing strategic defences in areas close to their borders and this is an escalation of that.

Problem is, posturing aside, Putin comes across as a bit of a maniac and may not know when to stop.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024