Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans / Ospreys attendances.. 21:09 - Apr 23 with 2583 viewsApeShit

Just seen this on twitter:

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 21:47 - Apr 23 with 2414 viewsQuakerJack

Domestic rugby died when they created the Ospreys. Bring back the clubs or Welsh domestic rugby will be lost forever

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 21:52 - Apr 23 with 2366 viewsCooperman

Today was a one off event with no entrance fee. This can't be compared to Ospreys fixtures.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 22:04 - Apr 23 with 2285 viewsJackfath

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 21:52 - Apr 23 by Cooperman

Today was a one off event with no entrance fee. This can't be compared to Ospreys fixtures.

The statement used isn't accurate anyway.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 22:09 - Apr 23 with 2262 viewspansypants

The Ospreys would charge supporters. Tight wads.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 22:12 - Apr 23 with 2241 viewsCooperman

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 22:04 - Apr 23 by Jackfath

Indeed, it's factually incorrect.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 08:03 - Apr 24 with 1854 viewsWhiterockin

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 21:52 - Apr 23 by Cooperman

Exactly. An Osprey fixture would be a competitive match.
Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 08:41 - Apr 24 with 1783 viewsbuilthjack

They get about 2 or 3 thousand don't they.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 08:47 - Apr 24 with 1762 viewsepaul

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 22:04 - Apr 23 by Jackfath

Aye since when has the press ever bothered about accuracy and truth!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 08:50 - Apr 24 with 1748 viewsJackfath

I have nothing against Kev Johns but to mention this at the start of the session seems a little childish. Why gloat over the Ospreys? Surely for the sake of sport in the region, and the fact that many of the kids watching would play junior rugby as it is thriving in South Wales he should have not bothered mentioning the Ospreys at all.

A cheap joke which I feel let him down. No need whatsoever.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 10:25 - Apr 24 with 1627 viewsCatullus

The rugby would be better off with the old clubs back and playing in the English system.
I reckon the Whites and Neath would both get bigger crowds than the Ospreys.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 10:35 - Apr 24 with 1603 viewsGretsch

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 10:25 - Apr 24 by Catullus

The rugby would be better off with the old clubs back and playing in the English system.
I reckon the Whites and Neath would both get bigger crowds than the Ospreys.

Neath absolutley would have bigger crowds, history shows that. as would Swansea.

I dont get the benefits, of regions. OK we won the grand slams, but half the team now play outside Wales.

The Neath part of the Ospreys has been alienated as they dont play in Neath as first promised.

When New Zealand etc tour, do they play the regions these days ? They used to play Neath, Swansea and Llanelli.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 10:36]
Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 10:44 - Apr 24 with 1574 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 10:35 - Apr 24 by Gretsch

Neath absolutley would have bigger crowds, history shows that. as would Swansea.

I dont get the benefits, of regions. OK we won the grand slams, but half the team now play outside Wales.

The Neath part of the Ospreys has been alienated as they dont play in Neath as first promised.

When New Zealand etc tour, do they play the regions these days ? They used to play Neath, Swansea and Llanelli.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 10:36]

International touring teams only play international matches which has been the case for many years now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 11:32 - Apr 24 with 1516 viewsattila_the_hun

if you only ever go to one rugby match then forget the Ospreys, it should be this saturday at St Helens

£10 adults all under 16's FREE entry

be like attending the funeral of an old relative you never visited enough and paying your last respects. Hope they get a good crowd for this one, its their 'HULL' game

"I'm Free"

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 11:35 - Apr 24 with 1510 viewsGretsch

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 10:44 - Apr 24 by Joe_bradshaw

International touring teams only play international matches which has been the case for many years now.

What about the Lions then??
Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 13:51 - Apr 24 with 1370 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 11:35 - Apr 24 by Gretsch

What about the Lions then??

You asked about New Zealand playing the likes of Swansea and Llanelli so I was referring to teams that visit here.

The Lions played 9 games on their last tour, 3 of which were test matches.

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 14:12 - Apr 24 with 1337 viewsJBT95

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 11:32 - Apr 24 by attila_the_hun

if you only ever go to one rugby match then forget the Ospreys, it should be this saturday at St Helens

be like attending the funeral of an old relative you never visited enough and paying your last respects. Hope they get a good crowd for this one, its their 'HULL' game

Why have it the same time as the football then? Egg logic!
Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 14:18 - Apr 24 with 1324 viewsNeath_Jack

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 11:32 - Apr 24 by attila_the_hun

Looks like it's up to Neath to put the final nail in the coffin.

Neath Neath Neath etc.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 14:28 - Apr 24 with 1289 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Rugby sold its soul when it turned pro. It's now a shite game that is a flawed beyond repair. The irony is, rugby had a professional version already, which still works much better.
Football is pretty much perfect as it is, apart from the diving cheats, and rolling around leg clutching fairies that blight the game.
Still much better than scrum, kick and collide.
Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 14:43 - Apr 24 with 1268 viewsNeath_Jack

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 14:28 - Apr 24 by Townhill_Hilton

Rugby sold its soul when it turned pro. It's now a shite game that is a flawed beyond repair. The irony is, rugby had a professional version already, which still works much better.
Football is pretty much perfect as it is, apart from the diving cheats, and rolling around leg clutching fairies that blight the game.
Still much better than scrum, kick and collide.

Rugby is going exactly the same way as football. Money, money, money.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 18:08 - Apr 24 with 1154 viewsGretsch

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 13:51 - Apr 24 by Joe_bradshaw

You asked about New Zealand playing the likes of Swansea and Llanelli so I was referring to teams that visit here.

The Lions played 9 games on their last tour, 3 of which were test matches.

So why can New Zealand not play the Likes of the Ospreys as they used to Neath etc.

Not trying to be funny just cant see why not as the lions are an international touring side and play regions?
Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 18:15 - Apr 24 with 1135 viewsJackfath

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 18:08 - Apr 24 by Gretsch

So why can New Zealand not play the Likes of the Ospreys as they used to Neath etc.

Not trying to be funny just cant see why not as the lions are an international touring side and play regions?

I think they only play international tests these days. Undoubtedly it's down to money. I agree, however, the regions should play international touring sides. I do believe the Ospreys played Australia when the stadium first opened and that was close to or was a sellout.

Heck I even went to that game and sat in the North Upper.

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 18:58 - Apr 24 with 1083 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 18:08 - Apr 24 by Gretsch

Because the southern hemisphere nations are not interested in playing teams like the Ospreys.

They only want short tours playing three or four matches in Twickenham, the Millennium etc.

Money is the only factor.

Because the Lions are made up from four different nations they prefer a few warm up matches to get the side to gel.

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 19:06 - Apr 24 with 1053 viewslonglostjack

The Ospreys are an artificial construction and call me old fashioned but St Helens, Babas at Easter, Llanelli , the Neath all Blacks - there was local pride. Don't get me wrong Swans always came first for me but it's a pity about all this regional thing - the Ospreys look more like something to do with ice hockey.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 04:09 - Apr 25 with 859 viewsCatullus

Swans / Ospreys attendances.. on 19:06 - Apr 24 by longlostjack

The Ospreys are an artificial construction and call me old fashioned but St Helens, Babas at Easter, Llanelli , the Neath all Blacks - there was local pride. Don't get me wrong Swans always came first for me but it's a pity about all this regional thing - the Ospreys look more like something to do with ice hockey.

Agreed, football always came first but I was regularly at St Helens too.

I tried the ospreys but it's not the same.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024