Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marine jailed for massage parlour attack 09:56 - Apr 24 with 615 viewspansypants

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Unhappy-brothel-customer-Nathan-Bantick-

Poor vulnerable women and a Joe Public attacked by someone who should no better and is supposes to protect us!!!

My ex-marine mate hopes he gets "serviced" in clink.

A disgrace to the Corps.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Marine jailed for massage parlour attack on 10:06 - Apr 24 with 605 viewsCatullus

The armed forces are no different to anywhere else, they have their (very much minority) share of idiots too.

But some of it ( and I'm not saying this is ) is a result of the places they've been and the things they saw and did.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Marine jailed for massage parlour attack on 10:13 - Apr 24 with 593 viewsLord_Bony

Would nt he have been better off reporting it to Trading Standards.

The law says the customer should be given the service agin free of charge,if it s still not to the required standard then a refund must be issued forthwith...

Silly man.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Marine jailed for massage parlour attack on 10:55 - Apr 24 with 548 viewsWarwickHunt

Not exactly a happy finish.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024