Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View 13:03 - Apr 24 with 1844 viewsAVFC1

1) How do you think your season has gone so far?
2) Was you in favour of sacking Michael Laudrup. if no, would you consider having him back at the club?
3) Is Gary Monk the man to take you forward as a club?
4) Michu had a brilliant season last year but has been injured a fair bit this season, whilst Bony has impressed many, do you think the two can work well together?
5) What did you make of Steven Caulkers move to Cardiff City after his successful loan spell at Swansea?
6) What do you make of the David Moyes sacking?
7) Which player should Aston Villa fear this weekend and why?
8) Which Aston Villa would you like to have in your team?
9) What is your opinion of Aston Villa Football Club?
10) Match prediction?
11) Cat or Dog?
12) Playstation or Xbox?
Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 13:09 - Apr 24 with 1822 viewsJackfath

1) Great!
2) Was in favour? Was?
3) It's Garry, not Gary.
4) Remains to be seen.
5) He's a good player destined for bigger things than those people.
6) Unlucky David. He must be heartbroken with his multi million pound pay off
7) Bony as he is a beast
8) Gordon Cowans
9) Rubbish
10) Swansea win 2-0
11) Don't be a dick
12)Don't be a dick

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 13:30 - Apr 24 with 1744 viewspansypants

1. A mixed season,wins have been hard to come by but this is the PL. With a settled side playing well we are a match for anyone.
2. Glad he went, things went stale after League Cup win.
3. He could well be as he knows the club inside out.
4. Yes.
5. Not much.
6. See point 5.
7. Bony , can score against anyone at anytime.
8. Jimmy Rimmer, oh wait we did!!!
9. A good club with LOCAL fans, you lack consistency like us of backing up wins, and can go from good to poor in a week.
10. 4-1 Swansea
11. I dont like foreign food.
12. Fresh air.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 13:33 - Apr 24 with 1734 viewsQuakerJack

1. Mixed... Europe was great, Valencia etc, the league form suffered as a result but if it all ended today, to finish more or less mid table after a europa campaign is good

2. Yes, had to go, relationships had broken down and we'd been in poor form for a whole calendar year.

3. No. Not enough experience.

4. They can, given time, but I don't like the balance in the team when they play together.

5. He's a scum b@stard.

6. Had to happen - Moyes was never up to that task, don't rate him as a tactician nor a man-manager. Predicted their fate from day one.

7. Wilf - coz he's bang in form. He's a handful at the moment, unplayable.

8. Maybe your keeper at a push, other than that... Benteke as back up to Bony, but that's it.

9. Big club with huge potential, going a bit stale at the moment, you need a fresh impetus from the top down.... and I don't rate your manager at all.

10. 3-1 us.

11. Cat... my wife's banging on about getting one.... I grew up with cats... no hassle, don't smell and they always sh!t on someone else's lawn.

12. Playstation.... before that I was a Sega man over Nintendo

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 13:34 - Apr 24 with 1728 viewsNeath_Jack

1) Great, some fantastic European trips, and looks like we'll be here for another season now.
2) No and no.
3) No.
4) Yes.
5) Apparently, our directors asked Laudrup if he wanted him and he said no. Hopefully buy him if/when the scum go down.
6) Nothing, other than why Utd would want to appoint a plodder like him in the beginning.
7) Bony, because he is a beast.
8) Don't know any other than Benteke.
9) A big side 25 years ago, no different to us now though with the exception that you have a bigger ground.
10) Don't do them.
11) Silly question.
12) I'm a grown up so don't play them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 13:52 - Apr 24 with 1667 viewsTaliesin

1) OK since the recent operation to stop my sphincter from twitching.
2) Had to go as it appeared that he was struggling to keep his interest levels up.
3) Yes if he's given the chance
4) No
5) As has been seen Swansea made him look a lot better than he is.
6) Couldn't give a shit.
7) Routledge
8) Nobody
9) Supporters a bit wierd. Probably comes from living tto far from the sea
10) Swansea 3-1
11) Whichever one's tighter
12) Whichever one will keep some of the keyboard warriors on here occupied
Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 13:55 - Apr 24 with 1652 viewsdan_swansea

1) Good.
2) Yes.
3) Maybe in the future. I think he needs a few seasons behind the scenes learning his trade under a more experienced man first.
4) Yes I don't see why not. Michu needs a pre-season under his belt.
5) I thought it was stupid at the time and it seems I've been proved right. I'd have him back here if the price was right.
6) There's been harsher sackings.
7) Wilfried Bony.
8) Christian Benteke
9) Big club who should be doing better than what they are. Lack of ambition the main problem imo.
10) Swansea City 3-2 Aston Villa
11) Dog
12) Playstation
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 14:10]

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 14:39 - Apr 24 with 1581 viewsBYMJacks

1. Europe was great but our form suffered in the premier league but look like staying up so it has been a good season.
2. yes even though he had a brilliant first season with us, but we were not very good in the second season and probably going down.
3. I'm not sure he is. I wouldn't mind someone like Roberto Di Matteo for next season.
4. No.
5. I would rather him as centre back than Chico at the moment so hopefully sign him if Cardiff go down.
6. It was obvious that it was going to happen how bad Man U have been doing this season.
7. Wilfried Bony
8. Christian Benteke
9. good club with local fans.
10. 2-1 Swans
11 Cats
12 Playstation
Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 14:54 - Apr 24 with 1547 viewsTrundle10

1) Not as well as I had hoped pre season.
2) Ummm, think it was probably for the best although Monk has not pulled up tree's.
3)Not in my opinion
4)Yes
5)Had a great season for us, was a bit gutted to be honest as think he should be a top four player.
6)Wrong man at the start, only a matter of time.
7)Wilfried for obvious reasons
8)None if everyone fit
9)Dog
10)Neither
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 14:56 - Apr 24 with 1544 viewsRogueTrooper

Not Bad, last year was always going to be a tough act to follow, but it looks like we'll stay up and we've had an Awesome win against Valencia, scared the bejeesus out of Napoli, knocked a 3-0 nail in those creatures down the roads' coffin and Knocked Man U out of the FA cup. Would have liked a few more wins, but I personally dont think the team has played that badly, just the odd goal in most of our losses.

2) Was you in favour of sacking Michael Laudrup. if no, would you consider having him back at the club?
I was, never go back, it seems that a general sense of laurel resting was taking place, and the performance against a West Ham side that was struggling at the time and down to ten men was the final straw.
I believe so, it worked before with Martinez and Personally I've seen the performances improve even though we've been unlucky with some of our results. Marcelo Biesla is the only other man I would like to see come in due to his hard work ethos, which a passing team needs drilling in through the season to maintain standards
4) Michu had a brilliant season last year but has been injured a fair bit this season, whilst Bony has impressed many, do you think the two can work well together?
If Michu can get fit, theres no reason to think that wont be the case, they are both real quality players, although Pablo H has been a revelation in the advanced midfield role too.
5) What did you make of Steven Caulkers move to Cardiff City after his successful loan spell at Swansea?
Wrong move for him, should have stayed on at Spurs or at least moved to a footballing club rather than that circus down the road. He had an excellent partnership with Ash here, and he has scored some important goals for them since he's been there, including one against us, but His other skills are wasted there.
Was bound to happen, but Man U are novices at changing Managers, with their Chief Exec changing at the same time, it seems to me to be a bit of a gash job all round there.
Bony, will give any defender a nightmare, strong powerful awesome right foot shot and can head balls he shouldnt be getting near. Routledge is also having a really good season for us and can create havoc on the left.
Vlaar always impresses me, Gaby Agbonlohor is a great player to have in a counter attack, I wouldnt swap Benteke for Bony, fantastic player though he is
Its a massive club, thats learned a lesson that throwing money at stuff doesnt bring success, would like to see them do well as I like the way they are bringing youth on and cutting the cloth accordingly and its always good to see that work instead of just over inflating wages and transfer fees (Unless your buying one of our players of course), cant stand your manager though
10) Match prediction?
1-3 Bony Hat trick
11) Cat or Dog?
Dog
12) Playstation or Xbox?
Neither I'm a luddite, If you want to be a football manager, get a tracksuit.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 14:56 - Apr 24 with 1538 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

1) How do you think your season has gone so far? We did well in our European campaign but our Premier League campaign has been disappointing at best.

2) Was you in favour of sacking Michael Laudrup. if no, would you consider having him back at the club? He should have been sacked at the beginning of January.

3) Is Gary Monk the man to take you forward as a club? No.

4) Michu had a brilliant season last year but has been injured a fair bit this season, whilst Bony has impressed many, do you think the two can work well together? No.

5) What did you make of Steven Caulkers move to Cardiff City after his successful loan spell at Swansea? He is a good defender but he is looking dubious alongside a poor defence.

6) What do you make of the David Moyes sacking? He deserved to be sacked.

7) Which player should Aston Villa fear this weekend and why? Jonjo Shelvey. One of his stray long passes or attempts on goal may hit you in the face if you sit in row 26.

8) Which Aston Villa would you like to have in your team? You really need to proof read your questionnaires.

9) What is your opinion of Aston Villa Football Club? A big club under achieving, you were wrong to let go of O'Neil.

10) Match prediction? 2-0 Swansea.

11) Cat or Dog? Snake.

12) Playstation or Xbox? Playstation.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 15:40 - Apr 24 with 1494 viewsCooperman

1) About as expected.
2) No and no.
3) No.
4) No.
5) We don't have the financial backing that they do and our board take less risks. Not as good for them as he was for us.
6) Should have been given longer.
7) Bony
8) Being realistic about this then Vlaar. Being sarcastic about this then Holt but only so that he can't play on Saturday.
9) Underperforming and have done for quite a few years.
10) Draw. Suits both teams.
11) Dog, but only when I retire.
12) Neither. Bike for now.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 16:57 - Apr 24 with 1408 viewsItchySphincter

Hasn't got going. If we stay up, it will have been satisfactory.

Yes, mugging the club off. No.

Jury's out. If he's given the job, yes.

Of course.

Dumbo.

Stupid for going there, got what he deserved.

All of them.

None.

Worst PL team I saw last season.

10) Match prediction?

2-0

11) Cat or Dog?

Cat

12) Playstation or Xbox?

Football.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 17:30 - Apr 24 with 1338 viewsOldjack

1 bit of a topsy turvy season ,we've had better
2 Yes ,he was slowly killing us with his lack lustred attitude
3 Remains to be seen ,but there has certainly been an air of freshness and togetherness about us since he took charge ,i'd like to see him take the reins for a few years
4 Mich has been non existent this season ,maybe next year he'll get back too his old self ,i wouldn't hold my breath though ,Bony and him could work together
5 he's a tw*t
6 he's another tw*t ,i wouldn't mind him in charge here though
7 There are many underestimate us at your peril
8 Don't know any of them sorry
9 Big, and should be a top six club
10 3-1
11 WTF
12 Get a grip ffs mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 19:47 - Apr 24 with 1188 viewsglobus10

We have endured it not enjoyed
Yes and no
No but stay at club
Yes
Great player ,done well , will go to merseyside
Surprised... Not the modern Man U way
Bony
Benteke
Massive club,potential top six in everyway, but something missing ... Went there when we won 2-0 soulless!!!
2-0
Dog
Don't know iam too old
Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 20:25 - Apr 24 with 1132 viewsCatullus

Yes, no, yes, yes. Moyes was hard done by, you should fear Bony, I'd like Ciaran Clark or a fit Vlaar AND Benteke, I like Villa, home win, both, both and lastly......Caulker made a big mistake and should walk down here to beg us to have him back!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 20:46 - Apr 24 with 1088 viewsScoobyWho

Who won the big fight outside the ground at your place ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 23:34 - Apr 24 with 939 viewsBloodyhills

1. It's been a bit poor and we just haven't got going apart from a few matches.
2. I think that under Laudrup the players seemed to have stopped trying so changes had to be made to avoid relegation.
3. I'm not sure that Gary is the man to take the club forward.
4. I think that once fit Michu will be able to play with Boney, who holds the ball up well and is always looking to bring other players into the game.
5. I think Caulker should have come to Swansea but at least he will have had a busy season with plenty to do.
6. It seemed like Moyes was out of his depth so I am disappointed they sacked him as they might get someone who is good.
7. Boney, strong, holds the ball up well, has a decent shot and is good in the air. Hernandez if he's on form as his passing can cut holes in a defence.
8. Benteke
9. I don't have strong opinions one way or the other. Was happy to see them win the European Cup all those years ago. Was at Villa Park watching the Swans lose 3-1 just before you lot won the that cup.
10. 2-1 to Swans
11. Cat, you don't have to take them for a walk.
12. Playstation

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 00:32 - Apr 25 with 898 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 20:25 - Apr 24 by Catullus

Yes, no, yes, yes. Moyes was hard done by, you should fear Bony, I'd like Ciaran Clark or a fit Vlaar AND Benteke, I like Villa, home win, both, both and lastly......Caulker made a big mistake and should walk down here to beg us to have him back!

Matthew Lowton, their RB

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 03:39 - Apr 25 with 859 viewsGlyn1

I’ve enjoyed it a lot. We’ve flirted with relegation but never actually been in the relegation zone and had some enjoyable victories including over Valencia in the Europa Cup and Man Utd at Old Trafford in the FA Cup.

2) Were you in favour of sacking Michael Laudrup. if no, would you consider having him back at the club?

No, I am definitely a strong supporter of Laudrup, but he would have left at the end of this season anyway when his contract expired. Everyone agrees that it’s time to move on.

No. He needs to learn how to manage in a lower league and come back to us in a few years’ time. The Premier League isn’t the place for novice managers.

That’s the million dollar question and no-one knows the answer.

5) What did you make of Steven Caulker’s move to Cardiff City after his successful loan spell at Swansea?

We wished that he had stayed with us and would have taken him in a heartbeat if we could. He is a top class player.

It proves that Man Utd as a club are no different from every other club.

We’ve got goalscorers all over the pitch, so while your defenders are focusing on Bony I expect our wingers to score, and Pablo Hernandez is due for another goal. Also look at how our Wolverhampton born captain Ashley Williams marshalls the defence.

Please, please can we have Marc Albrighton? We’ve got plenty of classy wingers already but there’s always room for one more, and he would fit very well into our style of play.

I went to Aston Villa in our 1st season in the Premier League (this is our 3rd) and was so proud to be competing at one of football’s “cathedrals”. It was a great day out and all the Villans were friendly (perhaps because you easily beat us).

10) Match prediction?

Your big strikers will try to impose themselves on our diminutive midfielders but we’ll outpass you and win 2-1.

11) Cat or Dog?
When I die I want to be reincarnated as an Irish water spaniel. My family had one when I was a kid and he had a great life.

12) Playstation or Xbox?

Um...
[Post edited 25 Apr 2014 3:54]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swansea City v Aston Villa Opposition View on 12:37 - Apr 27 with 684 viewsGlyn1

Does anyone know which Villa website this was about?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024