Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online 14:32 - Apr 24 with 567 viewsDavillin

The 2014-2015 football schedules for all NFL teams are online at:

http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl/2014-nfl-football-schedules.php

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 14:55 - Apr 24 with 560 viewsSlugster664

Wot a dogshit sport. Would rather trap my bollocks in a vice than watch this odious sh ite!

STID

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 15:00 - Apr 24 with 558 viewsDavillin

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 14:55 - Apr 24 by Slugster664

Wot a dogshit sport. Would rather trap my bollocks in a vice than watch this odious sh ite!

Out of curiosity, why would you open a thread with a title about something you dislike so much?

Trying to prove something about your sad self, I'll guess.

That, and proving that you know nothing at all about NFL football.

Grow up.

And butt out.

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 15:01 - Apr 24 with 557 viewsBanosswan

I've got tickets to see my first ever raiders game at Wembley and my wife is due to give birth the same day

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 15:09 - Apr 24 with 553 viewsDavillin

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 15:01 - Apr 24 by Banosswan

I've got tickets to see my first ever raiders game at Wembley and my wife is due to give birth the same day

That must be one of the greatest examples ever of bad timing.

I hope everything goes well for your wife and child, and screw the game. She and your child's health are a billion times more valuable than any athletic contest anywhere. I know that you know that. I just had to say it because my fatherhood and grandfatherhood were insisting that I did.

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 15:16 - Apr 24 with 550 viewsBanosswan

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 15:09 - Apr 24 by Davillin

That must be one of the greatest examples ever of bad timing.

I hope everything goes well for your wife and child, and screw the game. She and your child's health are a billion times more valuable than any athletic contest anywhere. I know that you know that. I just had to say it because my fatherhood and grandfatherhood were insisting that I did.

We were in Orlando last year when they were playing at the dolphins. I wanted to hire a car and drive down to see it but she vetoed it at the last minute. Think she's got something against me watching the raiders! Mind you, they're so shocking maybe it's for the best.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 16:34 - Apr 24 with 528 viewsCooperman

One of my best ever days out watching sport was at my one and only NFL game.

Titans -v- Lions, 23rd Sep 2012, early afternoon kick off (is it called kick off?).
It was about 90 deg in the shade.
Tailgating (BBQ's and beer) in the stadium car park before the game.
And one of the most amazing NFL games in NFL history. The game score was something like 44 - 41 with a 105 yd (approx) punt return for TD, interception returns for TD's, overtime, and so on.
Finished off with downtown Nashville in the evening.

What a fantastic day!.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 18:16 - Apr 24 with 510 viewscsf

Not helping Dav!!

Last off-season I got wound up as there isn't really that much going on between the end of the superbowl and the start of the following season, but the web (and i think America in general, dare I say) manage to make a LOT of fuss over things like free agency, the combine, and the draft.

So I decided this year I would't take much interest, yet here I am getting excited about the fixtures er I mean schedule being released.

I haven't looked too much at the Lions schedule yet and don't really know enough to judge if it's a good or bad one!!
NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 18:27 - Apr 24 with 506 viewsJackSomething

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 14:55 - Apr 24 by Slugster664

Remarkably similar to how I feel about having a conversation with you.

Strange that the Niners and Seahawks don't meet until November, then play again 2 weeks later.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Login to get fewer ads

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 19:26 - Apr 24 with 487 viewsDavillin

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 18:27 - Apr 24 by JackSomething

Remarkably similar to how I feel about having a conversation with you.

Strange that the Niners and Seahawks don't meet until November, then play again 2 weeks later.

JackSomething:

I had a long look at the Eagles' schedule. It is the most incredible schedule have seen in over 60 years following them.

First 4 games -- no Sunday game. Friday Friday Thursday Thursday.

Thanksgiving [on a Thursday] away to the Cowpukes! No team from their conference should be forced to play there on Thanksgiving. Play a game the previous Sunday, day off, one or two days' real training, travel day, play. That's brutal.

And then the Eagles play them again on the following Sunday plus one.

The last three games of the Eagles schedule are the other teams in the NFC East! Cowpukes home, then Redskins and Giants away.

Talk about intentional mayhem in scheduling.

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 19:27 - Apr 24 with 486 viewsDavillin

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 18:16 - Apr 24 by csf

Not helping Dav!!

Last off-season I got wound up as there isn't really that much going on between the end of the superbowl and the start of the following season, but the web (and i think America in general, dare I say) manage to make a LOT of fuss over things like free agency, the combine, and the draft.

So I decided this year I would't take much interest, yet here I am getting excited about the fixtures er I mean schedule being released.

I haven't looked too much at the Lions schedule yet and don't really know enough to judge if it's a good or bad one!!

Yield to the force, csf. Yield to the force!

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 19:42 - Apr 24 with 480 viewsJonnyTheJack

Broncos schedule is tough with a ridiculous bye week on week 4.

I'm ready for the draft now. I hope they don't keep it at the same time next year. These extra 2 weeks are annoying with all the rumours.
NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 20:04 - Apr 24 with 474 viewsCooperman

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 19:26 - Apr 24 by Davillin

JackSomething:

I had a long look at the Eagles' schedule. It is the most incredible schedule have seen in over 60 years following them.

First 4 games -- no Sunday game. Friday Friday Thursday Thursday.

Thanksgiving [on a Thursday] away to the Cowpukes! No team from their conference should be forced to play there on Thanksgiving. Play a game the previous Sunday, day off, one or two days' real training, travel day, play. That's brutal.

And then the Eagles play them again on the following Sunday plus one.

The last three games of the Eagles schedule are the other teams in the NFC East! Cowpukes home, then Redskins and Giants away.

Talk about intentional mayhem in scheduling.

Did I read somewhere that the schedule is determined by a number of factors including geography, rotation, and past seasons form?

Sounds much more complicated than our fixtures computer.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 20:30 - Apr 24 with 465 viewsJonnyTheJack

Great read on how the schedules get made http://mmqb.si.com/2014/04/24/making-of-2014-nfl-schedule/
NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 20:43 - Apr 24 with 460 viewsDavillin

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 19:42 - Apr 24 by JonnyTheJack

Broncos schedule is tough with a ridiculous bye week on week 4.

I'm ready for the draft now. I hope they don't keep it at the same time next year. These extra 2 weeks are annoying with all the rumours.

I know what you mean about the Week 4 Bye. It's insane. The eagles had that one season. Virtually pointless.

If the league had any cojones, they'd have all byes on the same weekend at some time after the middle of the season -- say at least 12 weeks -- when marginal injuries can heal better, and worn bodies can recuperate.

I have never heard why they insist on this rotating Bye week, but I'm sure it's about money.

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 21:35 - Apr 24 with 449 viewsJonnyTheJack

There's a few teams with bye weeks on week 4 and then only a couple for the next few weeks. Ridiculous.

Like you said why can't all the teams just have a week break, maybe at the end of October or have the bye weeks between week 7 and week 11 and alternate divisions.
NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 22:29 - Apr 24 with 433 viewsJackSomething

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 21:35 - Apr 24 by JonnyTheJack

There's a few teams with bye weeks on week 4 and then only a couple for the next few weeks. Ridiculous.

Like you said why can't all the teams just have a week break, maybe at the end of October or have the bye weeks between week 7 and week 11 and alternate divisions.

I'm sure Dav is right and it's all about the money. I'm sure they'd shudder in the NFL offices to imagine a week with no games on TV.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 01:49 - Apr 25 with 410 viewsjruss1

This extra two weeks wait for the draft is torture. The speculation is usually over the top but it's incredible how many different stories come out.

The first round if the draft is on Sky this year as well.
NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 13:54 - Apr 25 with 365 viewsDavillin

NFL 2014-15 fotball schedules are online on 01:49 - Apr 25 by jruss1

This extra two weeks wait for the draft is torture. The speculation is usually over the top but it's incredible how many different stories come out.

The first round if the draft is on Sky this year as well.

Well, you have less than two weeks to wait. Gut it out!

April 8, here we come.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024