Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Ospreys rugby forum 18:48 - Apr 24 with 15321 viewspansypants

Us getting 5000 for an open training session seems to have touched a raw nerve.

One poster is upset with Kevin Johns and another shamefully said Ash isn't Welsh.

Poor souls.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

The Ospreys rugby forum on 19:06 - Apr 24 with 15284 viewsJackfath

I am banned from that forum too. I spoke my mind and they didn't like it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Ospreys rugby forum on 19:11 - Apr 24 with 15268 viewshobo

They have a forum?! Link?
The Ospreys rugby forum on 19:14 - Apr 24 with 15257 viewsJackfath

The Ospreys rugby forum on 19:11 - Apr 24 by hobo

They have a forum?! Link?

http://www.ospreysrugby.com/Forum

It's heavily moderated as its on their official website. I am not aware of an unofficial version.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Ospreys rugby forum on 19:15 - Apr 24 with 15252 viewsreddythered

Almost feel sorry for the eggers.

Blues had a reported 2k at our stadium for a european game versus I think Leicester. From the photos, that seemed odd. Turned out, a mate at the ticket office confirmed it was actually around 745 - 695 ST holders, the rest mostly free tickets given out.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

The Ospreys rugby forum on 19:16 - Apr 24 with 15248 viewsJackfath

The Ospreys rugby forum on 19:15 - Apr 24 by reddythered

Almost feel sorry for the eggers.

Blues had a reported 2k at our stadium for a european game versus I think Leicester. From the photos, that seemed odd. Turned out, a mate at the ticket office confirmed it was actually around 745 - 695 ST holders, the rest mostly free tickets given out.

That's why they don't play there anymore init.

The Ospreys rugby forum on 19:35 - Apr 24 with 15215 viewsjackportis

I too have been banned from ospreys forum. I reffered to shaun holley as a grinning pratt! And thats it. They clearly dont want quality posters on there.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Ospreys rugby forum on 19:41 - Apr 24 with 15194 viewsCatullus

Rugby fans get very touchy!

One recently told me football was barely even a sport. What a loon, it hurts them that football is more popular.

The "egg only" types are sports snobs. Only their opinion matters, unless you agree. Another tried to argue rugby was better supported because they'd filled the stadium whereas at the time we hadn't! Never mind our average gate was more than double theirs.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Ospreys rugby forum on 20:34 - Apr 24 with 15138 viewspansypants

There's a moderator on there called "Ospreys Moderator 5" if you dare criticise you've had it.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024