Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sausages 21:52 - May 12 with 18015 viewsJackfath

I like sausages.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Sausages on 11:42 - May 13 with 2888 viewswaynekerr55

Sausages on 09:37 - May 13 by perchrockjack

Sausages are much maligned as some sort of working class staple diet.
There are some awful smart price shuite around full of fat and preservatives.

Our local farm does home made pork /apple pork /herbs stuff from animals born bred and killed on west Wirral.

Delicious with local farm beetroot chutney.

Home made beetroot CHUTNEY - you can't beat it (no PUN intended).

For me, good quality sausage, good quality bacon, thick brown toast with salted BUTTER, poached egg and black pudding goes down a TREAT (with a dollop of HP)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sausages on 12:45 - May 13 with 2855 viewsswanny

Sausages on 11:42 - May 13 by waynekerr55

Home made beetroot CHUTNEY - you can't beat it (no PUN intended).

For me, good quality sausage, good quality bacon, thick brown toast with salted BUTTER, poached egg and black pudding goes down a TREAT (with a dollop of HP)

I think that should be SALTED butter.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Sausages on 13:05 - May 13 with 2850 viewsCooperman

This thread inspired me to get down the local chippy at lunchtime. There they had the perfect accompaniment for a chip shop sausage in the form of Irish curry sauce.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Sausages on 17:08 - May 13 with 2803 viewsNogginthenog

Edwards sausages, bloody great, available in asda and other supermarkets.
Sausages on 17:14 - May 13 with 2799 viewsJackfath

Could employees of CASTELL HOWELL confirm that their sausages are of good quality and if one is able to buy them over the counter so to speak?

PM me if one likes.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Sausages on 20:14 - May 13 with 2774 viewsexiledclaseboy

Here's a sausage fact. The lowest amount of meat legally allowed in a sausage is 32%. You probably don't want to think about what makes up the remaining 68%.

To (almost) coin a famous quote by someone I can't remember: "There are two things you don't want to see being made - laws and sausages".

I'm a big fan of the cumberland sausage and Tesco Finest pork and leek sausages are fantastic.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

Sausages on 20:14 - May 13 with 2773 viewsmarktaffy

Sausages on 17:14 - May 13 by Jackfath

Could employees of CASTELL HOWELL confirm that their sausages are of good quality and if one is able to buy them over the counter so to speak?

PM me if one likes.

Edwards for me best buy far ,close second is killay butchers
mark
Sausages on 21:30 - May 13 with 2741 viewsperchrockjack

Hp sauce in the Home Counties?fookoff mum.not Aving that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Sausages on 00:09 - May 14 with 2699 viewsjackportis

I think the sausage has more variety for meals than the potatoe.
Sausage sandwich
Sausage vasserol
sausage pie
Sausage curry
Sausage and beans
Sausage with breakfast.. The list goes on. Theres a restaurant called clifton sausage.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Sausages on 08:31 - May 14 with 2660 viewsswanny

Sausages on 00:09 - May 14 by jackportis

I think the sausage has more variety for meals than the potatoe.
Sausage sandwich
Sausage vasserol
sausage pie
Sausage curry
Sausage and beans
Sausage with breakfast.. The list goes on. Theres a restaurant called clifton sausage.

I'm intrigued by the sausage vasserol. Is that a South African dish?

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Sausages on 08:33 - May 14 with 2659 viewsbuilthjack

Hopkins sausages yum yum

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:22 - May 14 with 2639 viewsjackportis

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:15 - May 14 with 2630 viewstf_jack

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:22 - May 14 by jackportis

Sainburys cheap sausage are nice.

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:24 - Jun 7 with 2561 viewsmarktaffy

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:15 - May 14 by tf_jack

Sainburys cheap sausage are nice.

posh dogs from mark and spencer are awesome aint seen then before today but nicest I have had todate
Sausages on 16:06 - Jun 7 with 2544 viewsblobby2

Sausages on 22:53 - May 12 by Jackfath

WHat's the difference between brat and bock?

Bratwurst paler,almost white ,you can grill or fry and has more taste than bockwurst
[Post edited 7 Jun 2014 16:09]

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Sausages on 16:25 - Jun 7 with 2514 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Sausages on 16:06 - Jun 7 by blobby2

Bratwurst paler,almost white ,you can grill or fry and has more taste than bockwurst
[Post edited 7 Jun 2014 16:09]

Lidl. Had some in the week and finished the pack today in a sandwich with lidl bacon.
Smashing.
Don't know what goes into them and don't care. Taste is everything.

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

Sausages on 20:57 - Jun 7 with 2487 viewspansypants

Sausages on 17:14 - May 13 by Jackfath

PM me if one likes.

We have loads of frozen ones but the fresh are rare and only available from the cash and carry. Ring up for availability and what flavours the mad butchers have been whipped to make with their machine

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Sausages on 20:59 - Jun 7 with 2484 viewsJackfath

Sausages on 20:57 - Jun 7 by pansypants

We have loads of frozen ones but the fresh are rare and only available from the cash and carry. Ring up for availability and what flavours the mad butchers have been whipped to make with their machine

Would the frozen ones be the ones delivered to my canteen? They'd prob be the cheapest ones too.

Sausages on 21:05 - Jun 7 with 2477 viewspansypants

Sausages on 20:59 - Jun 7 by Jackfath

Would the frozen ones be the ones delivered to my canteen? They'd prob be the cheapest ones too.

Yep. In all fairness the quality is so much better these days. I notice Lidl don't do their ready to cook Bratwursts anymore

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Sausages on 21:26 - Jun 7 with 2472 viewsswanduck

Sausages on 22:51 - May 12 by Lord_Bony

This is very true.

If you go for cheaper sausages you really would not want to know what goes into them,it would put you off for life.

HOT DOGS
Want to lose your appetite for hot dogs? Then visit a frankfurter factory. It’s an unpleasant business.
In vast metal vats, tons of pork trimmings are mixed with the pink slurry formed when chicken carcasses are squeezed through metal grates and blasted with water.
The mush is mixed with powdered preservatives, flavourings, red colouring and drenched in water before being squeezed into plastic tubes to be cooked and packaged.
It is a disgusting process, for the hot dog is arguably the ultimate in processed, industrial food.
In response to the pink, flabby tubes of paste we serve our children, foodies have launched a movement for real frankfurters – or ‘haute dogs’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2175655/So-really-ingredients-really-sau
[Post edited 12 May 2014 22:54]

Never eating anything from a pig again. Poor piggies
Sausages on 13:30 - Oct 19 with 2328 viewsLord_Bony

Sorry to bring up this thread again but in really like these bad boy bangers

Tesco Finest pork and stilton

£1.99 for 400g

Pork and cheese might sound like an iffy combination, but these award-winning, smooth sausages from Tesco are surprisingly seductive. They also boast a perfectly respectable 75 per cent meat content, which is good for the price. I wouldn't swamp them with gravy, which will mask their delicate flavour. They'd be good with bubble and squeak.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sausages on 13:54 - Oct 19 with 2295 viewsPlazex

Sausages on 13:05 - May 13 by Cooperman

This thread inspired me to get down the local chippy at lunchtime. There they had the perfect accompaniment for a chip shop sausage in the form of Irish curry sauce.

Hiks by any chance? I can't really say that Irish curry sauce is my cuppa tea.

Poll: Where will we finish?

Sausages on 00:08 - Oct 20 with 2227 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Sausages on 10:52 - May 13 by perchrockjack

LOL lifey. That s the spirit.

No need to get them from Aintree as we have enough feckn horse on Wirral.I read somewhere there are more domestic horses ,stables and farriers on Wirral than anywhere else in UK. If you were to visit us you d see for yourself with all the horseshit on the roads .

WE have 6 farms within 10 minute walk 4 of who have stables. It ok for manure but the kids/adults on horseback blocking the lanes gabbing away happily while a stream of motorists are crawling behind is the downside.
Many hardly acknowledge you are you pass them giving them plenty of width so as not to scare the horses.
My daughter had a horse and a feckn expensive waste of time it was too. It died and we all got upset.

Anyway, I prefer lamb

I'll take a few bags back on the train for the allotment when I visit....

Horses D'oovers...

sausages? Lips, tits, hooves and arseholes....

That's all you need to know really, however much fancy herbs and paprika you shove in 'em...
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 0:13]
Sausages on 02:35 - Oct 20 with 2197 viewsDavillin

This thread has been torturous. Wanted to stop reading, but couldn't.

On all of my trips to the U.K., I have been delighted by the many regional sausages, and in a lesser number of varieties, hams. Always a surprise and pleasure to come across a new one.

I never missed a cooked breakfast, and loved to distraction the delightful variety in ploughman's lunches.

Now what am I to do? There's a Scottish pub/restaurant about an hour from here, which I have not visited. Now that this thread has made that trip an absolute locked-in certainty, I hope I'm not to be disappointed. Nah. I won't be.

Thanks, all.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 19:42]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Sausages on 09:00 - Oct 20 with 2160 viewsbuilthjack

Hopkins sausages yum yum

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024