Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sausages 21:52 - May 12 with 18035 viewsJackfath

I like sausages.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Sausages on 21:55 - May 12 with 5701 viewsjackportis

Had some earlier.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Sausages on 22:05 - May 12 with 5681 viewsJackfath

Sausages on 21:55 - May 12 by jackportis

Had some earlier.

How did you cook them and what type were they?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Sausages on 22:08 - May 12 with 5675 viewsCooperman

I'm a sausage fan. Plain is good rather than any of the fancy stuff. In fact I would go as far as to say that chip shop sausages are the best.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Sausages on 22:11 - May 12 with 5669 viewsJackfath

I'd like to know if I can buy the CASTELL HOWELL ones that they serve in the canteen in work as they are delicious. Probably no nutrients in them whatsoever and jam packed with all sorts.

Sausages on 22:15 - May 12 with 5639 viewsMatlock_Jack

Sausages on 22:11 - May 12 by Jackfath

I'd like to know if I can buy the CASTELL HOWELL ones that they serve in the canteen in work as they are delicious. Probably no nutrients in them whatsoever and jam packed with all sorts.

There is a Castell Howell foods website, perhaps that's the one. I just keyed in Castell Howell Foods and found it. Good luck.
Sausages on 22:17 - May 12 with 5633 viewsCooperman

These must be along the lines of our canteen sausages and the chip shop stuff. The filling is quite smooth and probably consists of ground nipples, lips, and eyeballs. Health factor zero but top drawer taste.

If I find herbs in a sausage then I'm put right off, as is the case with a more coarse texture.

Sausages on 22:35 - May 12 with 5597 viewsepaul

The bag of 20 mixed pork and beef frozen (Asda smart price) ones are f*cking banging

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Sausages on 22:40 - May 12 with 5581 viewswaynekerr55

I like the thick above 80% pork sausages, although chippy sausages are also banging

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Sausages on 22:44 - May 12 with 5561 viewsQuakerJack

I love a good banger. Lovely with mash and gravy or bacon eggs, beans, the works. Get my meat from my local butcher, the chicken breasts, the steaks, can't beat a local butchers for meat.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Sausages on 22:51 - May 12 with 5540 viewsLord_Bony

Sausages on 22:17 - May 12 by Cooperman

These must be along the lines of our canteen sausages and the chip shop stuff. The filling is quite smooth and probably consists of ground nipples, lips, and eyeballs. Health factor zero but top drawer taste.

If I find herbs in a sausage then I'm put right off, as is the case with a more coarse texture.

This is very true.

If you go for cheaper sausages you really would not want to know what goes into them,it would put you off for life.

HOT DOGS
Want to lose your appetite for hot dogs? Then visit a frankfurter factory. It’s an unpleasant business.
In vast metal vats, tons of pork trimmings are mixed with the pink slurry formed when chicken carcasses are squeezed through metal grates and blasted with water.
The mush is mixed with powdered preservatives, flavourings, red colouring and drenched in water before being squeezed into plastic tubes to be cooked and packaged.
It is a disgusting process, for the hot dog is arguably the ultimate in processed, industrial food.
In response to the pink, flabby tubes of paste we serve our children, foodies have launched a movement for real frankfurters – or ‘haute dogs’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2175655/So-really-ingredients-really-sau
[Post edited 12 May 2014 22:54]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sausages on 22:52 - May 12 with 5531 viewsBanosswan

Sausages on 22:44 - May 12 by QuakerJack

I love a good banger. Lovely with mash and gravy or bacon eggs, beans, the works. Get my meat from my local butcher, the chicken breasts, the steaks, can't beat a local butchers for meat.

Brat/bockwurst from aldi /lidl

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Sausages on 22:53 - May 12 with 5527 viewsJackfath

Sausages on 22:52 - May 12 by Banosswan

Brat/bockwurst from aldi /lidl

WHat's the difference between brat and bock?

Sausages on 22:57 - May 12 with 5519 viewsCooperman

Sausages on 22:51 - May 12 by Lord_Bony

This is very true.

If you go for cheaper sausages you really would not want to know what goes into them,it would put you off for life.

HOT DOGS
Want to lose your appetite for hot dogs? Then visit a frankfurter factory. It’s an unpleasant business.
In vast metal vats, tons of pork trimmings are mixed with the pink slurry formed when chicken carcasses are squeezed through metal grates and blasted with water.
The mush is mixed with powdered preservatives, flavourings, red colouring and drenched in water before being squeezed into plastic tubes to be cooked and packaged.
It is a disgusting process, for the hot dog is arguably the ultimate in processed, industrial food.
In response to the pink, flabby tubes of paste we serve our children, foodies have launched a movement for real frankfurters – or ‘haute dogs’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2175655/So-really-ingredients-really-sau
[Post edited 12 May 2014 22:54]

Ok... I've lost my appetite for hot dogs but chippy bangers are still banging.

Sausages on 22:57 - May 12 with 5519 viewsfbreath

Sausages on 22:53 - May 12 by Jackfath

About 25p

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Sausages on 22:58 - May 12 with 5513 viewsJackfath

Sausages on 22:57 - May 12 by fbreath

About 25p

lol

Sausages on 23:01 - May 12 with 5501 viewsBanosswan

I THINK one has beef and pork.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Sausages on 07:33 - May 13 with 5435 viewsDr_Winston

Llangy could probably do you a deal on them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sausages on 07:43 - May 13 with 5429 viewsClinton

Bratwurst are usually cooked by frying or grilling. Bockwurst are usually cooked by simmering in hot water.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Sausages on 08:43 - May 13 with 5403 viewsswanny

Porkinsons Bangers - I don't know if these are still made, but you won't find a finer sausage. Bog standard Richmond Irish Recipe are my normal sausage of choice and I do not wish to know what goes in them or how they are made.
I too dislike herbs (particularly sage) in sausages - there's no need.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Sausages on 09:37 - May 13 with 5372 viewsperchrockjack

Sausages are much maligned as some sort of working class staple diet.
There are some awful smart price shuite around full of fat and preservatives.

Our local farm does home made pork /apple pork /herbs stuff from animals born bred and killed on west Wirral.

Delicious with local farm beetroot chutney.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sausages on 09:55 - May 13 with 5360 viewslifelong

Sausages on 09:37 - May 13 by perchrockjack

Sausages are much maligned as some sort of working class staple diet.
There are some awful smart price shuite around full of fat and preservatives.

Our local farm does home made pork /apple pork /herbs stuff from animals born bred and killed on west Wirral.

Delicious with local farm beetroot chutney.

Probably supplied by Aintree race course Perchy.
Sausages on 09:59 - May 13 with 5343 viewspansypants

Fresh sausages are best. Just look at the ingredients and it should have the meat first and a percentage. Anything below 80% meat I would avoid.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Sausages on 09:59 - May 13 with 5348 viewsCatullus

We get our sausages from Riverford. They are 100% meat and organic. And they taste fecking lovely!!

In fact all our meat comes from Riverford, it's a bit more expensive but it's healthier and really does taste better.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sausages on 10:07 - May 13 with 5338 viewsllangyfelach

Gills or Langfords Sausages. Although they may only be available for the wholesale food industry. Great bangers

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Sausages on 10:52 - May 13 with 5304 viewsperchrockjack

LOL lifey. That s the spirit.

No need to get them from Aintree as we have enough feckn horse on Wirral.I read somewhere there are more domestic horses ,stables and farriers on Wirral than anywhere else in UK. If you were to visit us you d see for yourself with all the horseshit on the roads .

WE have 6 farms within 10 minute walk 4 of who have stables. It ok for manure but the kids/adults on horseback blocking the lanes gabbing away happily while a stream of motorists are crawling behind is the downside.
Many hardly acknowledge you are you pass them giving them plenty of width so as not to scare the horses.
My daughter had a horse and a feckn expensive waste of time it was too. It died and we all got upset.

Anyway, I prefer lamb

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024