Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer rumour thread 08:37 - May 18 with 177435 viewsDr_Winston

Might as well have one.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-transfers-ravel-mor

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:23 - Jul 22 with 7981 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:13 - Jul 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Emyr Hughes has joined Wigan Athletic on a 6 month loan.

Missed opportunity there

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:39 - Jul 22 with 7956 viewsMillJack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:13 - Jul 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Emyr Hughes has joined Wigan Athletic on a 6 month loan.

Huws.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:06 - Jul 22 with 7811 viewsDaggyjack

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11731/9390374/transfer-news-michel-vorm-

Sky report that Siggy is moving to Swansea for about the same fee as Vorm's transfer to Tottenham. Is this correct?
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 03:54 - Jul 23 with 7497 viewsSwansNZ

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:06 - Jul 22 by Daggyjack

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11731/9390374/transfer-news-michel-vorm-

Sky report that Siggy is moving to Swansea for about the same fee as Vorm's transfer to Tottenham. Is this correct?

I very much doubt it.
Most reports have Vorm at about 5 million, which I think is a very good price for him anyway.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:52 - Jul 23 with 7407 viewsforkbeard

http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/voetbal/buitenlands/22886010/__Vorm_achter_num

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/07/23/4977867/vorm-confir

"Every top club now has two top keepers under contract,'' said Form, which until late last night was involved in medical examinations and today officially going to put his signature. "It fits in with the policy of a great club to have needed for the various competitions which will be played.'!
[Post edited 23 Jul 2014 7:54]
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:01 - Jul 23 with 7328 viewshammy

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:52 - Jul 23 by forkbeard

http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/voetbal/buitenlands/22886010/__Vorm_achter_num

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/07/23/4977867/vorm-confir

"Every top club now has two top keepers under contract,'' said Form, which until late last night was involved in medical examinations and today officially going to put his signature. "It fits in with the policy of a great club to have needed for the various competitions which will be played.'!
[Post edited 23 Jul 2014 7:54]

Yes, but there's usually a number one keeper; and that ain't Vorm (at Spurs) at the moment !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:06 - Jul 23 with 7320 viewsSwansNZ

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:01 - Jul 23 by hammy

Yes, but there's usually a number one keeper; and that ain't Vorm (at Spurs) at the moment !

Would not have been at Swansea either, so don't blame him wanting the move

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:41 - Jul 23 with 7227 viewsDaggyjack

Agree, its good business all round. We get Fabianski on a free, sell Vorm for he few million. Vorm gets a pay rise and will play FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League games for Spurs.

Linked again today to Kolodziejczak, the left back, who would be a very good signing for us. As well as play left back, he has played at centre back for Nice as well, so would be a very good acquisition in my eyes. Value at £4 mIllion.
Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:17 - Jul 23 with 7129 viewsDyfnant

It'll be no real surprise if Lloris leaves, Levy loves cash

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:54 - Jul 23 with 7074 viewsperchrockjack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:17 - Jul 23 by Dyfnant

It'll be no real surprise if Lloris leaves, Levy loves cash

Hope so dag

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:02 - Jul 23 with 6625 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 18:13 - Jul 17 by Brynmill_Jack

He doesn't want to come here mate. Too far from the bright lights

You were saying?;)

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:19 - Jul 24 with 6122 viewsGundog

Looks like Sunderland are really struggling to recruit players, them and Burnley could be real possibilities for the big drop come the end of the season

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:49 - Jul 24 with 5985 viewsDr_Winston

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:19 - Jul 24 by Gundog

Looks like Sunderland are really struggling to recruit players, them and Burnley could be real possibilities for the big drop come the end of the season

Sunderland. Burnley. Leicester. QPR will probably be down there too. Wouldn't rule out the Geordies either.

Keep hold of Wilf and we'll probably be fine.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 20:26 - Jul 24 with 5944 viewsperchrockjack

Agreed doc.burnley at the mo seem weak.their ground will uncomfortable for some teams they they really get behind their tea our game might be very very big for them they ll target it as a winnable game. I believe we could smash them

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 20:43 - Jul 24 with 5923 viewsGundog

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 20:26 - Jul 24 by perchrockjack

Agreed doc.burnley at the mo seem weak.their ground will uncomfortable for some teams they they really get behind their tea our game might be very very big for them they ll target it as a winnable game. I believe we could smash them

Loving that Perch! I recon well smash a few teams next season.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:19 - Jul 24 with 5864 viewsJohnw102

Think we can put Hull into the mix, Europa caused us problems and I think they will have the same problems.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 22:07 - Jul 24 with 5788 viewsSwansNZ

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:19 - Jul 24 by Johnw102

Think we can put Hull into the mix, Europa caused us problems and I think they will have the same problems.

Could also throw west ham in the mix, if fat Sam really does try to get them to play differently - not that there was much evidence of that in Auckland, the other night, when they lost to Wellington.

Carroll looks to be out for 4 months with another ankle injury - they basically built a team around him, and he never plays.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 02:33 - Jul 25 with 5626 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

And yet some people are adamant 17th will be a successful season. It's madness.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:12 - Jul 25 with 5479 viewsperchrockjack

Rumours Carroll wants t go back to Newcastle.that would kill him.he ll destroy himself.incredible waste

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:14 - Jul 25 with 5477 viewsSwansNZ

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:12 - Jul 25 by perchrockjack

Rumours Carroll wants t go back to Newcastle.that would kill him.he ll destroy himself.incredible waste

He is out injured for 4 months

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:59 - Jul 25 with 5434 viewsperchrockjack

I know.also heard from Geordie chum he wants to go back home like

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:40 - Jul 25 with 5390 viewsSwansNZ

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:59 - Jul 25 by perchrockjack

I know.also heard from Geordie chum he wants to go back home like

Think there have been numerous rumours, that Newcastle want him back too. Not going to happen now.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:56 - Jul 25 with 5288 viewsperchrockjack

funny stuff though innit.
Makes you question the meaning of life

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 16:56 - Jul 25 with 5121 viewsSweyns_Eye

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:19 - Jul 24 by Johnw102

Villa still looking gash too. Owner tired of investing and wants to sell up, no takers on the horizon yet. Oh and Roy Keane in the mix as assistant manager.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:31 - Jul 25 with 5093 viewskarnataka

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 16:56 - Jul 25 by Sweyns_Eye

Villa still looking gash too. Owner tired of investing and wants to sell up, no takers on the horizon yet. Oh and Roy Keane in the mix as assistant manager.

I know a couple of Villa fans and they both reckon they will struggle again this season so hopefully they will be yet another team who will finish below us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024