Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer rumour thread 08:37 - May 18 with 177924 viewsDr_Winston

Might as well have one.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-transfers-ravel-mor

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 22:12 - Jul 6 with 9566 viewsGroo

Virgil van Dijk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2682601/Swansea-City-hope-Celt

Groo does what Groo does best

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:01 - Jul 7 with 9312 viewsMattG

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:59 - Jul 6 by AtleticoAbertawe

I agree that it's not likely due to wages. So this is purely hypothetical, but I think he is much better at delivering crosses than Dyer, Routledge and Pablo and down here he might be able to re-find his form from his Villa and Watford days which would make him a welcome addition.

Fair point but, again, it all comes down to wages - would we be prepared to pay what he would likely be looking for in the hope that he gets back to that level of performance?

Can't see it, myself.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:04 - Jul 7 with 9307 viewssomersetsimon

I can really see this one happening:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2682619/Crystal-Palace-keen-Sw

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 08:52 - Jul 7 with 9199 viewsMattG

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:04 - Jul 7 by somersetsimon

I can really see this one happening:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2682619/Crystal-Palace-keen-Sw

The only possible reason for that happening is that he's a Londoner, however the fact that he has spent the last 4 years away from London suggests he's not particularly a home bird.

File under bu||shit.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:01 - Jul 7 with 9188 viewsmax936

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 08:52 - Jul 7 by MattG

The only possible reason for that happening is that he's a Londoner, however the fact that he has spent the last 4 years away from London suggests he's not particularly a home bird.

File under bu||shit.

I hope so MG, JonJo as settled in well here and has done well for us.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 11:53 - Jul 7 with 9019 viewsDyfnant

All that article needs to complete it, is to link his replacement here as being James Rodriguez
[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 14:16]

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:14 - Jul 7 with 8822 viewsmax936

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 11:53 - Jul 7 by Dyfnant

All that article needs to complete it, is to link his replacement here as being James Rodriguez
[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 14:16]

Well if he's coming, bye bye Jonjo

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:19 - Jul 7 with 8817 viewsDyfnant

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:14 - Jul 7 by max936

Well if he's coming, bye bye Jonjo

Can't just sign him based on his World Cup performances though Max, remember he's only played in the crap Portugese & French leagues

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:29 - Jul 7 with 8803 viewsmax936

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:19 - Jul 7 by Dyfnant

Can't just sign him based on his World Cup performances though Max, remember he's only played in the crap Portugese & French leagues

Iam only joking, he's valued at 40mil in he?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:39 - Jul 7 with 8651 viewsDyfnant

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:29 - Jul 7 by max936

Iam only joking, he's valued at 40mil in he?

70 according to one of today's red tops

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:55 - Jul 7 with 8689 viewsmax936

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:39 - Jul 7 by Dyfnant

70 according to one of today's red tops

Bloody hell, don't think Huw's cheque book will stretch to that.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 18:46 - Jul 8 with 7935 viewsOldjack

Bloody tantrums now http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/dimitri-payet-refuses-swansea-talks/

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:37 - Jul 8 with 7874 viewsmax936

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 18:46 - Jul 8 by Oldjack

Bloody tantrums now http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/dimitri-payet-refuses-swansea-talks/

Seems to have a similar attitude to us as Aspas and Chadli did last year, awaiting a bigger club with more lolly in the offering.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 16:31 - Jul 10 with 6763 viewsSlugster664

Heard earlier from a decent source...

Ben gone to Liverpool, 10m. Pablo meeting with Laudrup, going too.

Pozuelo and Canas on way, big trouble makers in the camp. Worst one though.......Michu.

STID

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:00 - Jul 10 with 6730 viewsLeonisGod

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 16:31 - Jul 10 by Slugster664

Heard earlier from a decent source...

Ben gone to Liverpool, 10m. Pablo meeting with Laudrup, going too.

Pozuelo and Canas on way, big trouble makers in the camp. Worst one though.......Michu.

I saw the Ben to Liverpool link too:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10957867/Luis-Suarez-c

We'll see.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 18:11 - Jul 10 with 6629 viewsmax936

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:00 - Jul 10 by LeonisGod

I saw the Ben to Liverpool link too:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10957867/Luis-Suarez-c

We'll see.

Flanagan is first choice left back there in he?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 20:34 - Jul 10 with 6505 viewsSlugster664

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 18:11 - Jul 10 by max936

Flanagan is first choice left back there in he?

Yes he is. I'm just passing on what I've been told.

Someone I know took Pablo to the airport, who was flying to Valencia before heading off to Qatar to meet up with ML by all accounts. He gets alot of info from him.....well, did.

STID

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:53 - Jul 10 with 6409 viewsmax936

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 20:34 - Jul 10 by Slugster664

Yes he is. I'm just passing on what I've been told.

Someone I know took Pablo to the airport, who was flying to Valencia before heading off to Qatar to meet up with ML by all accounts. He gets alot of info from him.....well, did.

Yes I know that, no problem.

Well if he wants go, he can go imo. Im of the same opinion as Darran regarding him tbh.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 22:38 - Jul 10 with 6366 viewsRuDeMan1970

So let's get this straight. To date we've recruited Fabianski, Gomis, Emnes and Kingsley; whereas outgoing players include Davies or Taylor, Michu, Pozuelo, Canas, Lamah, Vasquez, Lita, Ngog, possibly de Guzman, probably one of our keepers...and now a possibility of Bony leaving for Anfield. All of this from a squad which Laudrup had already trimmed. Bloody hell-fire...I'll bet Huw wishes he were an octopus! With all the work needed to sign half a team, he and Garry are going to need some urgent assistance!

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 23:30 - Jul 10 with 6292 viewstomdickharry

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 22:38 - Jul 10 by RuDeMan1970

So let's get this straight. To date we've recruited Fabianski, Gomis, Emnes and Kingsley; whereas outgoing players include Davies or Taylor, Michu, Pozuelo, Canas, Lamah, Vasquez, Lita, Ngog, possibly de Guzman, probably one of our keepers...and now a possibility of Bony leaving for Anfield. All of this from a squad which Laudrup had already trimmed. Bloody hell-fire...I'll bet Huw wishes he were an octopus! With all the work needed to sign half a team, he and Garry are going to need some urgent assistance!

Did you forget Darnell Situ
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 08:15 - Jul 11 with 6139 viewsprimax79

Hi all, I'm a Napoli supporter

It looks that we bought Michu as vice Higuain

He looks good, but He skipped both the uefa league matches for injury, can you tell me something about him?
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:59 - Jul 11 with 6044 viewsRuDeMan1970

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 23:30 - Jul 10 by tomdickharry

Did you forget Darnell Situ

I did mate. Jeez...that's another one less. I've been happy with the transfer window until now. Suddenly, with the vultures hovering and no sign of any more coming in (Montero? Besic? etc.), things ain't looking so rosy. Now I know there's a long way to go until the window closes but with GM in the US for another week or so, it seems Huw's gotta helluva lotta work to do. And soon.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:31 - Jul 11 with 6020 viewsJackSomething

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:59 - Jul 11 by RuDeMan1970

I did mate. Jeez...that's another one less. I've been happy with the transfer window until now. Suddenly, with the vultures hovering and no sign of any more coming in (Montero? Besic? etc.), things ain't looking so rosy. Now I know there's a long way to go until the window closes but with GM in the US for another week or so, it seems Huw's gotta helluva lotta work to do. And soon.

I'm trying to remember the timing of our signings over the last few years. Isn't it a case of some early deals where fees have been arranged with clubs in advance of the window opening, or a player has been a free agent, then a flurry of deals later on?

After all, there's a bit of a domino effect isn't there? Barcelona sell Sanchez to Arsenal, then sign Suarez from Liverpool, who then use the money to sign a replacement...

Add in the World Cup and things are delayed even further. I'm assuming in our case, it's also complicated by not wanting to commit money to replacements until outgoing transfers are rubber-stamped.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:47 - Jul 11 with 5989 viewsLeonisGod

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 08:15 - Jul 11 by primax79

Hi all, I'm a Napoli supporter

It looks that we bought Michu as vice Higuain

He looks good, but He skipped both the uefa league matches for injury, can you tell me something about him?

He's a great player when he's fit and his performances in his first season with us earnt him a call-up to the Spanish national side. He's excellent at finding space arriving late into the box if he plays behind the main striker, which many see as his best role. He can also play as an out and out striker, if needed, although he's not as effective there.

When fit, he's very passionate when he wants to be and can get a bit fired up (including some rather rash tackles). When fit, he works his socks off too - runs all over the park.

His problem is that he suffers with a bad ankle(s). He's had it operated on and has not looked the same player since. Last year with his injury problems, and possible sulk at Laudrup leaving, he contributed very little to our season. If you get the player that we saw in his first season here, you will have a bargain signing. If you get the player we saw last year, you'll be getting a dud who will hardly ever play. It will be a gamble.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 11:26 - Jul 11 with 5926 viewsprimax79

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:47 - Jul 11 by LeonisGod

He's a great player when he's fit and his performances in his first season with us earnt him a call-up to the Spanish national side. He's excellent at finding space arriving late into the box if he plays behind the main striker, which many see as his best role. He can also play as an out and out striker, if needed, although he's not as effective there.

When fit, he's very passionate when he wants to be and can get a bit fired up (including some rather rash tackles). When fit, he works his socks off too - runs all over the park.

His problem is that he suffers with a bad ankle(s). He's had it operated on and has not looked the same player since. Last year with his injury problems, and possible sulk at Laudrup leaving, he contributed very little to our season. If you get the player that we saw in his first season here, you will have a bargain signing. If you get the player we saw last year, you'll be getting a dud who will hardly ever play. It will be a gamble.

tnks very much for your answer

I cross my fingers for his ankle
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024