Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer rumour thread 08:37 - May 18 with 178338 viewsDr_Winston

Might as well have one.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-transfers-ravel-mor

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 14:48 - May 18 with 13541 viewspremierjack

Ravel - it's a MASSIVE yes from me. Quality player, would only get better with our style of play
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 14:49 - May 18 with 13535 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Just a heads up, the young left back from falkirk were rumored to be signing is starting for them today in the Scottish league playoffs if anyone wants to see what he's like.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:03 - May 18 with 13499 viewsMorganator100

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 14:22 - May 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Why should he? He stood up for his principles and got bombed out. Very harsh! There was a good article in the mail about the whole agent thing at west ham and gave Ravel quite some sympathy. At £3.75 million would be a low risk investment with the potential to be a top top player. No brainer for me, especially with his ability to run with the ball at pace through midfields . Something which we lack and would make us a very hard team to defend against.

I think you are missing the point, the guy is bad news.

SAF got rid of him, Lee Clark wanted rid of him when he was on loan, Big Sam wanted rid of him at West Ham. All points towards a poor attitude to training and towards teammates. There is a theme here.

Top footballer but it takes more than that at the top level. We know the issues we have had this year which have been well highlighted in the press, last thing I want is to come back on here and say I told you so with this lad.

The guy has bad news written all over him.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/9595036/West-Ham-midfie

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/ravel-morrisons-misdemeanours-heard-on-

This last one well tell you the people he hung around with in his youth, these type of mates don't just go away from his life.

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/article/youth-workers-failed-victim-intimidated-ra
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:16 - May 18 with 13466 viewsSTEVE1

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 14:49 - May 18 by exiledinenglandjack

Just a heads up, the young left back from falkirk were rumored to be signing is starting for them today in the Scottish league playoffs if anyone wants to see what he's like.

What side ? Cant find it.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:22 - May 18 with 13438 viewsDarran

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:03 - May 18 by Morganator100

SAF got rid of him, Lee Clark wanted rid of him when he was on loan, Big Sam wanted rid of him at West Ham. All points towards a poor attitude to training and towards teammates. There is a theme here.

Top footballer but it takes more than that at the top level. We know the issues we have had this year which have been well highlighted in the press, last thing I want is to come back on here and say I told you so with this lad.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/9595036/West-Ham-midfie

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/ravel-morrisons-misdemeanours-heard-on-

This last one well tell you the people he hung around with in his youth, these type of mates don't just go away from his life.

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/article/youth-workers-failed-victim-intimidated-ra

He likes his sweeties too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:25 - May 18 with 13431 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Falkirk vs hamilton accies game
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:43 - May 18 with 13379 viewsairedale

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:22 - May 18 by Darran

He likes his sweeties too.

What, like in 'he always carries a bag of toffees with him'?
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:51 - May 18 with 13355 viewsDarran

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:43 - May 18 by airedale

What, like in 'he always carries a bag of toffees with him'?

Yes.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/west-ham-medical-chiefs-shocked-state-mor

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 16:45 - May 18 with 13243 viewseddie71

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:03 - May 18 by Morganator100

Could not agree, I am not sure I would have him here on a free, just because of the issues he would create if SAF, WHU and Lee Clark cant do anything with him I cant see why people feel it would work out here.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:13 - May 18 with 13181 viewsMatlock_Jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 08:39 - May 18 by exiledclaseboy

Incoming and outgoing?

According to some of today's papers Liverpool and Arsenal are in "the race" for £20m man Wilfried Bony. And QPR will "target" £4m rated Ashley Williams if they get promoted next weekend.

Wibble.

QPR need more than 4M investing in that team, if they win promotion and why would Wiliams want to join (probable) bottom-feeders even so?
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:49 - May 18 with 13100 viewslonglostjack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 16:45 - May 18 by eddie71

Could not agree, I am not sure I would have him here on a free, just because of the issues he would create if SAF, WHU and Lee Clark cant do anything with him I cant see why people feel it would work out here.

I agree - seems to be more trouble than the worth of it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:05 - May 18 with 12918 viewsJackoBoostardo

Let's not forget our very own Nathan Dyer was found guilty of burglary. Many fans slated the Swans bringing Dyer on to the team, yet now we can't seem to do without him.

People may have a past - and not very good ones. If his attitude has improved then whats to stop us getting him. He still has a lot of potential and under the right team he will be immense.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:17 - May 18 with 12885 viewsSpratty

The weakness of all managers to think they can succeed where all else have failed

Major kudos if it comes off

Major slating if not and he reverts to his strong typing

Advantages - may calm down as matures and for sure lots of talent

Will he realistically want to swap the bright lights of London for Wind st. Perhaps we could get DG10 back to counsel him.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:43 - May 18 with 12821 viewsDewi1jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:13 - May 18 by Matlock_Jack

QPR need more than 4M investing in that team, if they win promotion and why would Wiliams want to join (probable) bottom-feeders even so?

Didn't QPhaha buy/ get free but pay stupid wages to over 35 players in their last 2 seasons in the PL?

Pardew coming in for JJS, according to one sh1te source
http://www.sportinastorm.com/Premier-League/Swansea-City/Pardew-eyes-Shelvey-dea

Wouldn't mind Ben Arfa coming here if the price was right for the club

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:01 - May 18 with 12655 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:17 - May 18 by Spratty

The weakness of all managers to think they can succeed where all else have failed

Major kudos if it comes off

Major slating if not and he reverts to his strong typing

Advantages - may calm down as matures and for sure lots of talent

Will he realistically want to swap the bright lights of London for Wind st. Perhaps we could get DG10 back to counsel him.

That might be the best thing for him. Get away from the distractions and comcentrate on his game. I'd love to see him playing PL football with a point to prove .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:08 - May 18 with 12553 viewsChief

I was under the impression Man Utd offered Morrison a contract, but due to his idiocy or maybe the £££'s of Gold/Sullivan he went.

hell of a player and we should go for him.

remember Dyer was a wild one before he came to us, and hes turned out alright.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:28 - May 18 with 12496 viewsSpratty

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:08 - May 18 by Chief

I was under the impression Man Utd offered Morrison a contract, but due to his idiocy or maybe the £££'s of Gold/Sullivan he went.

hell of a player and we should go for him.

remember Dyer was a wild one before he came to us, and hes turned out alright.

Alright, alright?

Dyer is an icon, should be an ambassador for the club.

So yes fair point, but is it a risk too far for Garry if it all goes tits up?
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:29 - May 18 with 12497 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Wouldn't mind having thorgan hazard on loan, he's been on fire this season and Chelsea are looking to get him on loan to a prem team, let's just hope his brothers antics down here won't sway him
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:42 - May 18 with 12457 viewsNogginthenog

If we have to sell Bony we could get Grant Holt to take his place.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 22:15 - May 18 with 12381 viewsSTEVE1

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:42 - May 18 by Nogginthenog

If we have to sell Bony we could get Grant Holt to take his place.

That is like selling a Rolls Royce and replacing with a Skoda.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 22:26 - May 18 with 12351 viewsmax936

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 22:15 - May 18 by STEVE1

That is like selling a Rolls Royce and replacing with a Skoda.

More like Del Trotters 3 wheeler.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 01:00 - May 19 with 12177 viewsSwansea93

Forster/McCarthy/Ruddy

Matthews Williams Caulker Davies

Rodwell Shelvey

Routledge Morrison Hernandez

Bony

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:00 - May 19 with 12071 viewsdobjack2

Mirror saying we after Alex McCarthy if vorm goes. Do journos read planet swans for their stories?
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:37 - May 19 with 12027 viewsepaul

In fairness to Morrison, he may have been a tool at manure, but apparently at WHU it's something to do with agents and him not going with an agent that WHU have told him too go with or something like that

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:46 - May 19 with 12008 viewsHuw57

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 01:00 - May 19 by Swansea93

Forster/McCarthy/Ruddy

Rodwell Shelvey

Routledge Morrison Hernandez

Bony

McCarthy

Rodwell/Britton Shelvey/Ki

Routledge Morrison Hernandez/Dyer

Bony/Borini

Thats then perfect.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024