Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer rumour thread 08:37 - May 18 with 178174 viewsDr_Winston

Might as well have one.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-transfers-ravel-mor

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:59 - May 19 with 9523 viewsperchrockjack

Skodas stopped being a joke marque over 20 years ago.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:26 - May 19 with 9461 viewswaynekerr55

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:59 - May 19 by perchrockjack

Skodas stopped being a joke marque over 20 years ago.

VAG - no longer a joke!

We certainly are worthy of being classed as a VAG club being 4 years into the Prem. Lets hope our recruitment reflects that (which I think it will)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:35 - May 19 with 9440 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:08 - May 18 by Chief

I was under the impression Man Utd offered Morrison a contract, but due to his idiocy or maybe the £££'s of Gold/Sullivan he went.

hell of a player and we should go for him.

remember Dyer was a wild one before he came to us, and hes turned out alright.

Hey , let's not start with all that rehabilitation nonsense! Planet Swans these days has become like the Welsh Baptist Union, no forgiveness , no repentance allowed and no redemption . Followed by crucifixion if you happen to be Spanish and wear your hair in a bin. Or then have it cut to look like George Michael.

Of course I'm being a bit facetious Chief . If Nathan can turn his life around after a run in with the law there's no reason Ravel can't either . The mail's article on him (I'll post it if I can find it) gave him a lot of sympathy because if the treatment WHU have given him over this while agent b*llocks.

At £3.75 million it's almost a no risk fee. If he messes up loan him out to a championship club with a view to selling but if he gets his head down and plays well for us we could have a 15-20 million player on our hands, quick, unbelievably skillful and will run at any defence at pace. Bony and the other forward players would have a field day with this boy on form and apart from adding Borini and maybe a 3rd striker to cover Fabio when Wilf goes of to the ACN that's all we need going forward. Add a right back to complement AR, a new goalie and most importantly of all a very effective CDM with a good physique, tackling and distribution (Rodwell, Behrami) then we're cooking on gas. That would be a squad to do some real damage.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:46 - May 19 with 9187 viewsJACKARSE

Perhaps someone can enlighten me ..... I read the transfer window opens as soon as the season ends ...

... transfers between clubs in the same association can take place as soon as the last competitive fixtures for the season have been played. However, many transfers will not be completed until 1 July because many players' contracts expire on 30 June.

... so can we already agree to take players and sign them if their contracts are up ? Can we agree to sign players now and it comes into effect on 1st July ? .... or do we have to wait 43 sleeps before any action ?
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:47 - May 19 with 9190 viewstomdickharry

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:35 - May 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Hey , let's not start with all that rehabilitation nonsense! Planet Swans these days has become like the Welsh Baptist Union, no forgiveness , no repentance allowed and no redemption . Followed by crucifixion if you happen to be Spanish and wear your hair in a bin. Or then have it cut to look like George Michael.

Of course I'm being a bit facetious Chief . If Nathan can turn his life around after a run in with the law there's no reason Ravel can't either . The mail's article on him (I'll post it if I can find it) gave him a lot of sympathy because if the treatment WHU have given him over this while agent b*llocks.

At £3.75 million it's almost a no risk fee. If he messes up loan him out to a championship club with a view to selling but if he gets his head down and plays well for us we could have a 15-20 million player on our hands, quick, unbelievably skillful and will run at any defence at pace. Bony and the other forward players would have a field day with this boy on form and apart from adding Borini and maybe a 3rd striker to cover Fabio when Wilf goes of to the ACN that's all we need going forward. Add a right back to complement AR, a new goalie and most importantly of all a very effective CDM with a good physique, tackling and distribution (Rodwell, Behrami) then we're cooking on gas. That would be a squad to do some real damage.

Excellent post.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:50 - May 19 with 9177 viewscsf

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:35 - May 19 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm not sure the President of the Welsh Baptist Union especially as he is involved with the Swans!!
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 13:06 - May 19 with 9129 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:50 - May 19 by csf

I'm not sure the President of the Welsh Baptist Union especially as he is involved with the Swans!!

You mean Sumbler? No wonder then

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:08 - May 19 with 8901 viewsUxbridge

I'd watch out. Bappy will be all over this thread if you don't all watch out ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:10 - May 19 with 8889 viewsperchrockjack

I think you ll fInd BAPTISTS place great significance on forgivenessa as opposed to THE Baptist who is not one to ever forgive and good luck to him

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:25 - May 19 with 8858 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Enough of baptists.

Back to transfers:

Bring me the head of Jonathan de baptist

Guzman.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:28 - May 19 with 8838 viewsperchrockjack

wished I d had done that u bugger.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:53 - May 19 with 8763 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:25 - May 19 by Joe_bradshaw

Enough of baptists.

Back to transfers:

Bring me the head of Jonathan de baptist

Guzman.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 16:12 - May 19 with 8716 viewscsf

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 13:06 - May 19 by Brynmill_Jack

You mean Sumbler? No wonder then

Nope!! Chaplain of the academy is currently doing his year in office
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:43 - May 19 with 8510 viewsOldjack

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/swansea-city-chase-highly-rated-qpr-loanee/

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:25 - May 19 with 8339 viewsmax936

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:43 - May 19 by Oldjack

If QPR go up we'll have no chance of getting him, A'rry will pay him a lot more than we can afford and that's assuming West Ham don't want him back.
[Post edited 20 May 2014 11:33]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:29 - May 19 with 8329 viewsOldjack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:25 - May 19 by max936

If QPR go up we'll have no chance of getting him, A'rry will pay him a lot more than we can afford and that's assuming West Ham don't want him back.
[Post edited 20 May 2014 11:33]

According to the papers we're after everyone who can boot a ball it's a joke mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:48 - May 19 with 8300 viewsmax936

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:29 - May 19 by Oldjack

According to the papers we're after everyone who can boot a ball it's a joke mun

Im glad I don't buy one anymore.
[Post edited 19 May 2014 22:31]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 20:46 - May 19 with 8186 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:43 - May 19 by Oldjack

Now that's a story that gives me hope. Terrific talent, I'm sure the environment we have at our club will bring the best out of him

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:23 - May 19 with 8105 viewsJACKARSE

Redmond looks good .......
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 23:01 - May 19 with 7934 viewsSwansNZ

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:29 - May 19 by Oldjack

on the other hand, all our players are wanted by other clubs. According to the same rags.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:05 - May 20 with 7709 viewsSwansea93

In the papers today saying Jack Rodwell could be available for 5 million, I would like to see him and Jonjo partnership.

Also would anyone want Shola Ameobi on a free?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:39 - May 20 with 7670 viewsHuw57

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:05 - May 20 by Swansea93

In the papers today saying Jack Rodwell could be available for 5 million, I would like to see him and Jonjo partnership.

If we are going to get another striker make him diferent to Bony,not Ameobi.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 08:43 - May 20 with 7583 viewsmagicdaps10

Jack Rodwell would be an amazing signing but there would be clubs interested who could afford his wages before we have any chance.

The boy is 6ft plus and a talented holding midfielder but i have now said for the last 12 months that his position should be center half.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:16 - May 20 with 7356 viewsDyfnant

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:05 - May 20 by Swansea93

Trouble is he's probably going to ACON as well

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:24 - May 20 with 7346 viewsTom1912

We need a succession plan for Britton and it doesn't look like it will be Canas. At £5m and only 23 years old, Rodwell would be a great fit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024