Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer rumour thread 08:37 - May 18 with 177429 viewsDr_Winston

Might as well have one.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-transfers-ravel-mor

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 08:39 - May 18 with 25302 viewsexiledclaseboy

Incoming and outgoing?

According to some of today's papers Liverpool and Arsenal are in "the race" for £20m man Wilfried Bony. And QPR will "target" £4m rated Ashley Williams if they get promoted next weekend.

Wibble.

Poll: Tory leader

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 08:55 - May 18 with 25247 viewsDr_Winston

Incoming I reckon. The outgoing ones are just a bit too ridiculous at the minute.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 08:59 - May 18 with 25227 viewsexiledclaseboy

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 08:55 - May 18 by Dr_Winston

Incoming I reckon. The outgoing ones are just a bit too ridiculous at the minute.

In which case ignore previous post.

Poll: Tory leader

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:25 - May 18 with 25131 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 08:55 - May 18 by Dr_Winston

I hope the Morrison story has legs. He'd be awesome for us at AM or on the wing

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:30 - May 18 with 25110 viewsDaithejack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:25 - May 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Good player just needs to sort his head out. A move away from London could be the best thing that could happen to him for his career.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:30 - May 18 with 25107 viewsDr_Winston

Get his head right and he's an awesome talent. Worth a punt at that price.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:31 - May 18 with 25083 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:30 - May 18 by Dr_Winston

Get his head right and he's an awesome talent. Worth a punt at that price.

By all accounts he's been fine since being away from WHU. At that price I'd carry him here

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:42 - May 18 with 25043 viewsItchySphincter

Outgoing will be interesting over the next few months. Martinez and Rodgers are ruthless cvnts when it comes to shopping at Swansea.

Icoming, another youngster from the Scottish league?

http://www.sportinastorm.com/Premier-League/Swansea-City/Swans-set-to-swoop-for-

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:44 - May 18 with 25032 viewsHuw57

I would love it if we got him, runs at people and has an eye for goal.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:01 - May 18 with 24964 viewsUxbridge

Isn't his falling out with Allardyce all to do with not using his agent? Wouldn't rule him out on that basis but does sound hard work.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 11:07 - May 18 with 24760 viewsHuw57

If we brought Ravel we would have Ki,Shelvey,Britton,Ravel, Fulton.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 11:15 - May 18 with 24735 viewssomersetsimon

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 08:39 - May 18 by exiledclaseboy

Incoming and outgoing?

According to some of today's papers Liverpool and Arsenal are in "the race" for £20m man Wilfried Bony. And QPR will "target" £4m rated Ashley Williams if they get promoted next weekend.

Wibble.

If I was in Bony's position then I'd be tempted to move to a bigger club for Champions League football if I'd first choice. I could see him being first choice at Chelsea or Arsenal. I don't see him going to Liverpool unless they lose Suarez or Sturridge this summer.
Also, if it's one of these big teams, then it should be a minimum of £25M. We don't need or want to sell.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 11:20 - May 18 with 24710 viewsAl_Bundy

We should hold out for 25M if we are forced to sell Bony.

Why would Ash go to QPR? Not a chance of that happening.

I would look at some of the Norwich players who i think could add something to our squad.

Like to see Borini arrive and Ki leave.

I would sell Vorm for the right price.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 11:28 - May 18 with 24682 viewsMorganator100

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:01 - May 18 by Uxbridge

Isn't his falling out with Allardyce all to do with not using his agent? Wouldn't rule him out on that basis but does sound hard work.

I would avoid Ravel. big time.

Had a mate who's missus taught him up Manchester way and he said that he is just bad news. There was a good reason SAF got shot of him and it wasn't his footballing talent.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 11:34 - May 18 with 24667 viewsPacemaker

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 11:28 - May 18 by Morganator100

I would avoid Ravel. big time.

Had a mate who's missus taught him up Manchester way and he said that he is just bad news. There was a good reason SAF got shot of him and it wasn't his footballing talent.

Totally agree if SAF can't sort out a youngster then he has issues. It was said once he got out of Manchester and away from the gang he associated with he would be fine, now it's once he gets away from WHU he will be fine.

I have no doubt for a few weeks he would be ok but the guy seems to find trouble everywhere he goes. It's a no from me.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 11:50 - May 18 with 24604 viewsDarran

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 11:34 - May 18 by Pacemaker

Totally agree if SAF can't sort out a youngster then he has issues. It was said once he got out of Manchester and away from the gang he associated with he would be fine, now it's once he gets away from WHU he will be fine.

I have no doubt for a few weeks he would be ok but the guy seems to find trouble everywhere he goes. It's a no from me.

Ferguson said he was the best young talent he'd seen since Ronaldo and then got rid of him,says it all.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:31 - May 18 with 24474 viewsReaver

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/spieler/vertragsende/basics_GB1.html

List of players there who are out of contract this summer. Seeing as we were linked with Colback and Pilkington in January it will be interesting to see if we are in for these players over the summer.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:44 - May 18 with 24429 viewsJohnw102

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 11:50 - May 18 by Darran

Ferguson said he was the best young talent he'd seen since Ronaldo and then got rid of him,says it all.

He was 19 when he had his problems, now 21 not been in trouble (as far as we know) for at least 2 years, the trouble he was in looks to have been a domestic with a girlfriend. Get him at the right price Garry spell out to him the standards we have at Swansea. We have the money I would say worth a punt. International at every level to U21, must have played with JJS, who could be a responsible adult to keep him on the straight and narrow. That's a yes from me.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:54 - May 18 with 24381 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:44 - May 18 by Johnw102

He was 19 when he had his problems, now 21 not been in trouble (as far as we know) for at least 2 years, the trouble he was in looks to have been a domestic with a girlfriend. Get him at the right price Garry spell out to him the standards we have at Swansea. We have the money I would say worth a punt. International at every level to U21, must have played with JJS, who could be a responsible adult to keep him on the straight and narrow. That's a yes from me.

We have continuity at this clubs and the likes of monk dyer routs etc will help him stay in line. I don't think he's a Leon Knight by any stretch of the imagination but he has the potential and as a club we're excellent at helping players realise their potential . And he's been sound over the last two years not getting into trouble so let's get him

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 13:39 - May 18 with 24272 viewsmonmouth

Sounds a real billy big bollox, and can't currently get in Fido's first choice team. Too much hype, too much risk. If he's got even a minuscule bit of anything QPR will buy him. That's their gig and he sounds right up their street.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 13:54 - May 18 with 24226 viewscaerleon_jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:01 - May 18 by Uxbridge

Allardyce likes his players to use his agent, Nolan and several other high profiles at club use him. RM was told to switch, said no and so then was persona non grata at the club.

Insert something witty here

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 13:59 - May 18 with 24207 viewsDarran

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 13:54 - May 18 by caerleon_jack

Allardyce likes his players to use his agent, Nolan and several other high profiles at club use him. RM was told to switch, said no and so then was persona non grata at the club.

Is that really 100% true?
I know it's been rumoured but I can't see Dave & Dave wearing that one like.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 14:19 - May 18 with 24134 viewsPozuelosSideys

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 13:59 - May 18 by Darran

Is that really 100% true?
I know it's been rumoured but I can't see Dave & Dave wearing that one like.

Apparently it is. A dirty business. Those in question have form too. Individuals pick up large commissions if theyre all using the same agents.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 14:22 - May 18 with 24116 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 13:54 - May 18 by caerleon_jack

Why should he? He stood up for his principles and got bombed out. Very harsh! There was a good article in the mail about the whole agent thing at west ham and gave Ravel quite some sympathy. At £3.75 million would be a low risk investment with the potential to be a top top player. No brainer for me, especially with his ability to run with the ball at pace through midfields . Something which we lack and would make us a very hard team to defend against.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 14:47 - May 18 with 24050 viewsStarsky

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 14:22 - May 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Why should he? He stood up for his principles and got bombed out. Very harsh! There was a good article in the mail about the whole agent thing at west ham and gave Ravel quite some sympathy. At £3.75 million would be a low risk investment with the potential to be a top top player. No brainer for me, especially with his ability to run with the ball at pace through midfields . Something which we lack and would make us a very hard team to defend against.

I like you brynny. You see good in every player. Especially on here today.

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024