Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? 14:10 - Jun 20 with 6908 viewsDarran

I just don't wear it and it's sitting in the drawer.

Give me a grand.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:46 - Jun 20 with 1125 viewsicecoldjack

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:34 - Jun 20 by Darran

That's why I'm getting rid of it.

Most people would just assume its fake though, especially if you dress like darran ..
Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:48 - Jun 20 with 1124 viewsDarran

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:46 - Jun 20 by icecoldjack

Most people would just assume its fake though, especially if you dress like darran ..

Most people can assume what they want and it's real and if nobody wants it it'll go back in the drawer.

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:50 - Jun 20 with 1116 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:46 - Jun 20 by icecoldjack

And have "lost" the paperwork

Poll: Tory leader

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:52 - Jun 20 with 1107 viewsDarran

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:50 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

And have "lost" the paperwork

You've only got to get it checked out you nasty bastard.

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:55 - Jun 20 with 1103 viewsSwanzay

Provinence is key, just wear it and enjoy!
Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:56 - Jun 20 with 1101 viewsDarran

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:55 - Jun 20 by Swanzay

Provinence is key, just wear it and enjoy!

It'll fit ew nice too you skinny tw*t.

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:57 - Jun 20 with 1101 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:52 - Jun 20 by Darran

You've only got to get it checked out you nasty bastard.

Why anyone would pay more than £40 for something that exists purely to tell them what time it is is something that's completely beyond my comprehension.

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:58 - Jun 20 with 1098 viewsDarran

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:57 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

Why anyone would pay more than £40 for something that exists purely to tell them what time it is is something that's completely beyond my comprehension.

Don't tell me I agree and I didn't pay for it.

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 21:00 - Jun 20 with 1096 viewspansypants

It's like fecking trainers! Why pay mega bucks for an item for your feet that you in all probability can't wear to work

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 21:11 - Jun 20 with 1080 viewsicecoldjack

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:56 - Jun 20 by Darran

Put on a few pounds when I saw him last..

I think you should keep it anyway, the papers may turn up in the future .
Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 21:17 - Jun 20 with 1074 viewsSwanzay

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 20:56 - Jun 20 by Darran

No sliming nonsense for me needed, tall and handsome all the way
I was being serious, just wear it on specail occasions or round the house, you go to enough of them. Make sure its well documented and photgraphed.
If someone attempts to take it off you then they are a kunt of the highest order.
You obviously enjoyed it back in 2002, its a lovely time piece, time to enjoy it again!
Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 21:20 - Jun 20 with 1070 viewsSwanzay

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 21:11 - Jun 20 by icecoldjack

Put on a few pounds when I saw him last..

I think you should keep it anyway, the papers may turn up in the future .

Cheeky git, Ive lost according to er indoors back to my trim self
Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 22:04 - Jun 20 with 1041 viewsicecoldjack

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 21:20 - Jun 20 by Swanzay

Cheeky git, Ive lost according to er indoors back to my trim self

Ahh must really be love..
Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 22:05 - Jun 20 with 1040 viewsjack_lord

I have a Tag heuer and it is a lovely watch but I would never have bought it for myself.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 22:48 - Jun 20 with 1012 viewsDyfnant

I can't understand why anyone would even have a wrist watch when they have phones tell the time. They're like 21st century pocket watches

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 22:56 - Jun 20 with 966 viewsDarran

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 22:48 - Jun 20 by Dyfnant

I can't understand why anyone would even have a wrist watch when they have phones tell the time. They're like 21st century pocket watches

Again I agree.

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 22:57 - Jun 20 with 965 viewsTom1912

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 22:48 - Jun 20 by Dyfnant

Because it's a lot easier glancing at your wrist then getting your phone out of your pocket everytime you want to check the time.
Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 23:35 - Jun 20 with 949 viewsEdmundo

Swap you for my collection of Barnet programmes..deal?

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 00:22 - Jun 21 with 939 viewsDyfnant

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 22:57 - Jun 20 by Tom1912

Because it's a lot easier glancing at your wrist then getting your phone out of your pocket everytime you want to check the time.

Yeah, I'm forever checking if another five minutes has gone and pressing the home button on my phone repeatedly is making my fingers sore

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 11:46 - Jun 23 with 855 viewswaynekerr55

An investment?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 13:32 - Jun 23 with 825 viewsItchySphincter

I take your point but in honesty I think that if you work hard and provide for your family then if there is anything left over it's nice to have something........nice. I'd love a Rolex and would like to make Dazbags an offer but at the moment other things come first but one day maybe.

As an aside and if I may be so bold, what car do you drive back and forth from your home in Swansea to you job at the DVLA in Swansea?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 19:03 - Jun 23 with 775 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 13:32 - Jun 23 by ItchySphincter

I take your point but in honesty I think that if you work hard and provide for your family then if there is anything left over it's nice to have something........nice. I'd love a Rolex and would like to make Dazbags an offer but at the moment other things come first but one day maybe.

As an aside and if I may be so bold, what car do you drive back and forth from your home in Swansea to you job at the DVLA in Swansea?

That is of course a valid opinion and if people want to spend their money on these things that is their choice. Nothing to do with me what people spend their bunce on.

I drive a 12 year old Vauxhall Astra that's full of bumps and scratches I can't be arsed to repair. Again, for me cars are a means of getting from A to B. I've no interest in flashy and/or expensive cars. I tend to buy a car, drive it until it can't be driven any more and then buy another one.

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 21:07 - Jun 23 with 737 viewsPhil_S

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 19:03 - Jun 23 by exiledclaseboy

That is of course a valid opinion and if people want to spend their money on these things that is their choice. Nothing to do with me what people spend their bunce on.

I drive a 12 year old Vauxhall Astra that's full of bumps and scratches I can't be arsed to repair. Again, for me cars are a means of getting from A to B. I've no interest in flashy and/or expensive cars. I tend to buy a car, drive it until it can't be driven any more and then buy another one.

Keep enough back for fags and beer its the best way...
Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 21:21 - Jun 23 with 728 viewsSwanzay

Must keep the RR for the weekends , so as not to raise suspicion with the commoners at the DVLA
[Post edited 23 Jun 2014 21:21]
Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 23:11 - Jun 23 with 700 viewsItchySphincter

Anybody want to buy a Rolex Oyster? on 19:03 - Jun 23 by exiledclaseboy

Good answer. I'd rather hoped you'd drive a Merc or suchlike but I knew in my heart you'd say it was something average. I was going to suggest a Fiat Panda for you.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024