Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats ew best Tweets 12:25 - Jun 26 with 3418 viewsDarran

I've only recently joined it and I've had one off Gene Simmons,Billy Idol and just now Nick Clegg.

Top stalking that is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Whats ew best Tweets on 16:59 - Sep 18 with 671 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The gaffer monk .

Enough said .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Whats ew best Tweets on 17:23 - Sep 18 with 644 viewsDrizzy

Look at me! Look at me!

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Whats ew best Tweets on 17:55 - Sep 18 with 620 viewsperchrockjack

Joey BARTON.Wasnt a pleasant exchange

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Whats ew best Tweets on 18:43 - Sep 18 with 601 viewsonetimejack

Whats ew best Tweets on 03:15 - Jun 27 by Liberty

So you thought it ok to call Derek a cock jockey based on rumours ? And then why me ? ...... if you get a job application are you going to add these views ?

Pair of giant bell ends.... Enough said.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Whats ew best Tweets on 19:12 - Sep 18 with 583 viewsJonnyTheJack

Had a conversation with Warren Sapp. Also Ryan Adams has favourited a couple of my tweets.
Whats ew best Tweets on 20:25 - Sep 18 with 553 viewsswanduck

Um well I have had my tweets favourited more than once by the one and only Chico Flores, I think I win
Whats ew best Tweets on 22:49 - Sep 19 with 477 viewsepaul

My life is complete Trunds just favorited a tweet of mines.........I know I need to get a life lol

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Whats ew best Tweets on 00:10 - Sep 20 with 441 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Whats ew best Tweets on 22:49 - Sep 19 by epaul

My life is complete Trunds just favorited a tweet of mines.........I know I need to get a life lol

I thought you were an adult as you had numerous tattoos. I didn't realise you were so young. I hope you don't grow up using foul language such as the words you directed at me earlier throughout your life. You'll struggle to get far with such language and hatred.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Whats ew best Tweets on 00:18 - Sep 20 with 426 viewsepaul

Whats ew best Tweets on 00:10 - Sep 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I thought you were an adult as you had numerous tattoos. I didn't realise you were so young. I hope you don't grow up using foul language such as the words you directed at me earlier throughout your life. You'll struggle to get far with such language and hatred.

Yawn boring

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Whats ew best Tweets on 00:29 - Sep 20 with 416 viewsLiberty

Whats ew best Tweets on 00:10 - Sep 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Must try harder Dwight. This is e paul, he's better than that.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Whats ew best Tweets on 00:34 - Sep 20 with 411 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Whats ew best Tweets on 00:29 - Sep 20 by Liberty

Must try harder Dwight. This is e paul, he's better than that.

I wasn't trying to wind him up.

Every young Swans fan goes through their Lee Trunde phase, I went through mine years ago and I was completely unaware that epaul was just that - a young Swans fan.

It's nice that we gave him the ambassador job as there are clearly still a number of people who follow him closely which is great.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Whats ew best Tweets on 01:08 - Sep 20 with 397 viewsepaul

Whats ew best Tweets on 00:34 - Sep 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wasn't trying to wind him up.

Every young Swans fan goes through their Lee Trunde phase, I went through mine years ago and I was completely unaware that epaul was just that - a young Swans fan.

It's nice that we gave him the ambassador job as there are clearly still a number of people who follow him closely which is great.

Really I'm a young Swansea fan, not bad when youve been watching them or sorry living and loving them for 40 years. I love to post tongue in cheek!

Whats ew best Tweets on 17:42 - Oct 3 with 308 viewsNeath_Jack

A fat Jay from the inbetweeners.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024