Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moralee 11:17 - Jul 4 with 3064 viewslondonlisa2001

I see that Mr Moralee is now telling anyone who'll listen that Taylor will 'only stay if Ben goes'.

Not quite true is it? He'll stay unless the club he's contracted to agree to sell him for a price they find acceptable!

He's having a bit of a mare this summer. He started off thinking that a whole load of offers were going to come in for Ash from 'big clubs' hence the demands that Ash was rumoured to have made re a new contract.

Those offers just haven't materialised though - all that there's been is a lowish £4m or so from Sunderland. Low enough for the Swans to say stuff it, we'll hold him to his contract and let him go for nothing next year if necessary. Certainly not the strong bargaining position that Moralee believed that they were in.

That has made him change his tune so that 'the club won't listen to any offer' - again, not really true is it? If we received an offer of say £7-8m from Arsenal (which I'm sure that Moralee expected) then we would have listened. But they haven't come in, so he tries now to save face by letting everyone know that the Swans are so desperate for Ash to stay at any price that all these other 'interested clubs' will just have to go elsewhere - they needn't even bother making an actual offer (just as well, since they didn't seem like they were going to anyway). Interesting that story came out on a day that it seems likely that QPR (every agent's fall back for over paying players) have decided on Caulker instead.

So now he turns to Taylor instead and starts a nonsense media story about him only staying if Ben goes and being a 'better player' than Ben if only he was given 'time in the team'.

He doesn't seem to be much good in judging the worth of his players and judging how genuine any interest in them may be. He's certainly getting his backside kicked by our Board this summer anyway.

Shame!
Moralee on 11:21 - Jul 4 with 3050 viewswaynekerr55

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-full-back

I was just about to post something.

The blokes a cock

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Moralee on 11:22 - Jul 4 with 3037 viewslondonlisa2001

Moralee on 11:21 - Jul 4 by waynekerr55

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-full-back

I was just about to post something.

The blokes a cock

You've summed it up better than I did :-)
Moralee on 11:23 - Jul 4 with 3034 viewswaynekerr55

Moralee on 11:22 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

You've summed it up better than I did :-)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Moralee on 11:30 - Jul 4 with 2988 viewsMagicDaps

He keeps telling us how much his players love it here, yet seems to be trying to forcing both of them out.

Both Ashley Williams and Neil Taylor are contracted until 2015, and we'll keep them until next summer if we want to.

It is good news though, that I guess Taylor would be happy to sign a new deal if Ben does go.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Moralee on 11:32 - Jul 4 with 2976 viewscaerleon_jack

I understand that as an agent he needs to look after the interests of his clients and earn them (and himself) as much money as possible, but he does seem to be an odious little ar$e. Jenkins must *love* having to deal with him.

Insert something witty here

Moralee on 11:52 - Jul 4 with 2884 viewsmonmouth

He's just doing what he's paid to do. I doubt Huw takes it personally....if he does he is not doing what he is paid for. The club holds their cards, the player holds his in a who blinks first negotiation. All he other stuff is just noise. Same in all jobs really, just the amounts and egos are magnified beyond belief in this out of control game. If the players had any brains they wouldn't need to give a big wedge to moronic agents to shout the odds in the press.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024