Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Jack needs help - sign the petition. 11:01 - Jul 10 with 6923 viewsDarran

And yes I know it's on the Football Board.

http://www.change.org/petitions/abertawe-bro-morgannwg-health-board-keep-claire-

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 08:13 - Jul 11 with 1203 views3swan

Signed

Hope things turn out as you want

Keep fighting
A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 11:44 - Jul 11 with 1181 viewscontroversial_jack

Signed
A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 16:37 - Jul 11 with 1158 viewsScoobyWho

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 02:07 - Jul 11 by JoeSoccerFan

I don't normally sign petitions - but the lunacy of sending the child away from her supporting family can't be to the benefit for the patient.

Absolutely, ridiculous.

If someone can explain how this could happen to a yank, please do.

It's a terrible situation for the family, I'm not sure at all if there is any relevance to the ' medium secure' term used and if this is an increase in her behaviour that means she needs more attention. If there is a need for her to be in a medium secure facility then she should be ' homed' in the closest' facility not just 'any' facility. You see Joe, its all about cash. And we all pay a lot of tax, its just that when you ask for help from the people who are meant to give it to you, you cant have it.

Some people would now go on to say that many people who have never paid in to our tax system seem to get more help than all of us that do. And from what I see this may well be a point proving the case.

And its clear that this family cant afford private care, and as tax payers and long term investors in the tax system its the least the local primary care trust should do.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 13:23 - Jul 28 with 1096 viewsfbreath

Not sure if anyone else has been keeping an eye on the progress of this poor girls plight but this is the latest:

28 Jul 2014 – Can't believe we have come back from an MDT meeting, which had been cancelled, to have another meeting and told that Claire is being transferred to Brighton on Wednesday this week. She is heartbroken as are we, and yet she is home here now, trying to keep things together, and worried sick. How can this be in her best interests, when she wants to be with us, her family, at home and in the community. Human rights??.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 13:28 - Jul 28 with 1084 viewsmart6

Signed this last time and have been having e-mail updates since. Had this bad news this morning
A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 13:29 - Jul 28 with 1083 viewsskippyjack

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 13:23 - Jul 28 by fbreath

Not sure if anyone else has been keeping an eye on the progress of this poor girls plight but this is the latest:

28 Jul 2014 – Can't believe we have come back from an MDT meeting, which had been cancelled, to have another meeting and told that Claire is being transferred to Brighton on Wednesday this week. She is heartbroken as are we, and yet she is home here now, trying to keep things together, and worried sick. How can this be in her best interests, when she wants to be with us, her family, at home and in the community. Human rights??.

Nah they'd rather let killers loose.. and keep this poor girl in jail..
unemployed are treated like mugs.. and the killers are allowed to make a way in life
They even make killers captains and gain respect from supporters (including people on this forum).. I scratch my head on times

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 13:30 - Jul 28 with 1076 viewsDarran

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 13:29 - Jul 28 by skippyjack

unemployed are treated like mugs.. and the killers are allowed to make a way in life
They even make killers captains and gain respect from supporters (including people on this forum).. I scratch my head on times

Great post though be careful you don't embarrass yourself.

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 13:42 - Jul 28 with 1050 viewsmart6

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 13:29 - Jul 28 by skippyjack

Beware of splinters in your hand!
This is the second time Darran has asked for support for this young girl, rightly, after todays Brighton news .Just for once sign the petition and think of someone else rather than self self always.
Login to get fewer ads

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 13:44 - Jul 28 with 1047 viewsskippyjack

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 13:42 - Jul 28 by mart6

Beware of splinters in your hand!
This is the second time Darran has asked for support for this young girl, rightly, after todays Brighton news .Just for once sign the petition and think of someone else rather than self self always.

Again making assumptions.. concerned

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 17:12 - Jul 28 with 991 viewscimlajack

Signed
A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 17:16 - Jul 28 with 984 viewsswanny

Already signed, but just to highlight - this is an absolute disgrace, beggars belief.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 17:20 - Jul 28 with 970 viewscontroversial_jack

The authorities seem to be doing what they want and making up the rules as they go along
A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 19:47 - Jul 28 with 937 viewsDewi1jack

Signed.
Good luck to the whole family in their fight against this injustice.
Don't let the b'stards grind you down

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 23:24 - Jul 28 with 900 viewstruckjack

Signed it, said 60 more names needed, unsure what that milestone would mean? You'd try to help anyone in those circumstances, good luck.
A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 15:08 - Jul 29 with 847 viewstrampie

Signed.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 21:30 - Jul 29 with 764 viewslonglostjack

Any news ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 21:47 - Jul 29 with 754 viewsAndyNak

Updated email I received from Claires mum through change.org... fingers crossed:

29 Jul 2014 – After being told yesterday that Claire would be transferred to near Brighton tomorrow, our solicitor managed to get a judicial hearing today which has resulted in Claire not moving anywhere for now until everything is decided at a court hearing in London on Friday morning.
She was with me when the phone call came thro, spoke with the solicitor and thanked him very much. The smile on her face was priceless.
No, we are still waiting, but for now she is still in Swansea, and we have had 2 phone calls today asking us to visit her as she wasn't allowed out today.
She has asked for leave again, but didn't see her consultant this afternoon as she was asleep. Fingers crossed though.
Poor girl, it's so unfair, and she just wants to ensure that people know that we are hoping to watch a Swans friendly next week, have birthday parties all together, see Lion Kind in Cardiff in November, plus all the other activities we do regularly.
To be home 262 days out of 322 days since being placed in section has meant that she is loving being here, so the thought of her moving 5 hours away is killing her. She has told everybody that she does NOT want to go that far.
She was so proud of herself for doing the Swansea Race for Life last Sunday, and now she just wants to carry on being able to do fun things in the community she knows and loves.
We just hope she will be able to.

Thank you all for your continued support x

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 22:01 - Jul 29 with 745 viewsDarran

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 21:47 - Jul 29 by AndyNak

Updated email I received from Claires mum through change.org... fingers crossed:

29 Jul 2014 – After being told yesterday that Claire would be transferred to near Brighton tomorrow, our solicitor managed to get a judicial hearing today which has resulted in Claire not moving anywhere for now until everything is decided at a court hearing in London on Friday morning.
She was with me when the phone call came thro, spoke with the solicitor and thanked him very much. The smile on her face was priceless.
No, we are still waiting, but for now she is still in Swansea, and we have had 2 phone calls today asking us to visit her as she wasn't allowed out today.
She has asked for leave again, but didn't see her consultant this afternoon as she was asleep. Fingers crossed though.
Poor girl, it's so unfair, and she just wants to ensure that people know that we are hoping to watch a Swans friendly next week, have birthday parties all together, see Lion Kind in Cardiff in November, plus all the other activities we do regularly.
To be home 262 days out of 322 days since being placed in section has meant that she is loving being here, so the thought of her moving 5 hours away is killing her. She has told everybody that she does NOT want to go that far.
She was so proud of herself for doing the Swansea Race for Life last Sunday, and now she just wants to carry on being able to do fun things in the community she knows and loves.
We just hope she will be able to.

Thank you all for your continued support x

I'm f*cking raging even more after reading that.

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 22:06 - Jul 29 with 738 viewsAndyNak

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 22:01 - Jul 29 by Darran

Just got to keep sharing the petition and hope for the right result in the end - its certainly not game over by the sound of things.

Thinking out loud here... is there any chance of some sort of publicity at a Swans match? Would be a great show of support for a family of lifelong supporters... maybe even some vids from the players to raise awareness?

Is Ian James still posting on here these days?

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 22:09 - Jul 29 with 734 viewsDarran

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 22:06 - Jul 29 by AndyNak

Just got to keep sharing the petition and hope for the right result in the end - its certainly not game over by the sound of things.

Thinking out loud here... is there any chance of some sort of publicity at a Swans match? Would be a great show of support for a family of lifelong supporters... maybe even some vids from the players to raise awareness?

Is Ian James still posting on here these days?

I'm sure Ian knows about this.

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 22:12 - Jul 29 with 730 viewsAndyNak

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 22:09 - Jul 29 by Darran

I'm sure Ian knows about this.

...pull your finger out then Jamesy! ;-)

If you are reading this Ian and I can help in any way from London then drop me a line

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 22:18 - Jul 29 with 717 viewsBovi

Good cause so even I signed it. Gonna share it elsewhere too

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 22:24 - Jul 29 with 707 views3swan

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 22:01 - Jul 29 by Darran

With you Dar.

I don't pretend to know enough about the condition, but 'experts' aren't always right.

Reading it made me feel sick
A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 23:03 - Jul 29 with 686 views1jack

Who the fvck are these aholes to say she has to be moved so far away, fvcking p r1cks, if I ever catch hold of one the C nuts they'll wish they had been 5 fvcking days away. VVAnkers.
A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 00:17 - Jul 30 with 662 viewsScoobyWho

A Jack needs help - sign the petition. on 23:03 - Jul 29 by 1jack

Who the fvck are these aholes to say she has to be moved so far away, fvcking p r1cks, if I ever catch hold of one the C nuts they'll wish they had been 5 fvcking days away. VVAnkers.

Brilliant.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024