Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 49193 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 00:47 - Jul 22 with 2055 viewstrampie

Palestine on 23:50 - Jul 21 by Lohengrin

How old are you?

Sh*g, the balance of English mps voted for war at the start of the Syria conflict, the Welsh, Scots and Northern Irish virtually to a man and woman voted against war, even voting against the party line in some cases.

Cameron then told Obama, i'm powerless Parliament has spoken you are on your own butt, Obama then didn't put boots on the ground because we were out of it apparently, because of the Celts one could deduce.

Its so close to Palestine, who knows what could have happened if our mps were as militant as our friends in the Eastern part of Britannia.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Palestine on 01:24 - Jul 22 with 2046 viewsdameedna

Palestine on 11:42 - Jul 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed it's been quoted many a time that all the Arab world want Israel wiped off the map .

So where are these Muslim country's now ?
Why arnt they standing up & helping their their friends & neighbours ?

The whole Middle East is going through a massive regime change & in my opinion the western super powers are behind it all .That's why there's no condemnation from them.

Even the mild mannered UK educated football supporting Arab has wiped Israel off the map.

The solution? They need to live separately. Israel needs to leave the Gaza and West Bank to Palestine. By force if necessary. As the Arab states grow stronger, this will eventually happen.
Palestine on 10:31 - Jul 22 with 2001 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 11:15 - Jul 22 with 1989 viewsLord_Bony

Very insightful video into the mentality of the Israeli army there Ep.

Brutal thugs mainly cowards who pick on soft targets to keep a whole population subjugated and under control....bit scary the US sends their police over to train with them..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Palestine on 11:31 - Jul 22 with 1979 viewsepaul

http://blogs.channel4.com/paul-mason-blog/impact-social-media-israelgaza-conflic

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 12:15 - Jul 22 with 1965 viewsFlashberryjack

Palestine on 11:15 - Jul 22 by Lord_Bony

Very insightful video into the mentality of the Israeli army there Ep.

Brutal thugs mainly cowards who pick on soft targets to keep a whole population subjugated and under control....bit scary the US sends their police over to train with them..

With respect...have you ever thought of opening the other eye....maybe, just maybe you might manage to look at the conflict in Palestine with a little more subjectiveness and a little less emotionally biased viewpoint.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Palestine on 12:22 - Jul 22 with 1955 viewstrampie

The Celtic countries and the Anglo Saxon country over here tend to take a different view on Palestine, our lot [can I call them our lot ?] tend to support the little boys, our friends over there, tend to support the big boys, its a cultural thing.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Palestine on 12:28 - Jul 22 with 1949 viewsduckling

both parties are idiots indeed.
However the one who win on this conflict is Hamas, since had this conflict not happend they'd be out of money, now they start getting more.

As they say: Hamas target civilians, Israel target millitians but kill civilians to due to the location of the millitia.

Who's to blame for the amount of civilian deaths? Both parties, worst is Hamas imo.
THis is a time where after tyhis conflict more talks should be done with Fatah who's seem to be far more lvl headed.
No reason to give Hamas anything
Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 12:37 - Jul 22 with 1940 viewstrampie

Palestine on 12:28 - Jul 22 by duckling

both parties are idiots indeed.
However the one who win on this conflict is Hamas, since had this conflict not happend they'd be out of money, now they start getting more.

As they say: Hamas target civilians, Israel target millitians but kill civilians to due to the location of the millitia.

Who's to blame for the amount of civilian deaths? Both parties, worst is Hamas imo.
THis is a time where after tyhis conflict more talks should be done with Fatah who's seem to be far more lvl headed.
No reason to give Hamas anything

The thing is, if somebody removes you from your house so you have to live in the garden shed and then you occasionally come out and throw stones at your old house and the people that have colonised it, that does not mean you are wrong or a terrorist, some would say it means you are a freedom fighter.

Its all about the bottom-line, when conflicts and wars kick off, it usually turns bad from both sides, tit for tat, they did this and the others did that etc etc, but the bottom-line is who is in the right in the first place, usually the little guys in my experience and their only way of fighting a far superior military force is by hit and run and so called terrorist tactics.

Palestine on 12:52 - Jul 22 with 1924 viewsperchrockjack

If Israel were to give back all the lands "stolen" by the Arab states there would be peace and never again would Palastinian supporting Islamist bombers would basically go back to simply 5 times a day and leave us infidels to it.
Nope, it aint gonna happen.

Islam at its most fundamental is a bigger threat that Judaism. It threatens us all everywhere and we have people supporting them and their cause. BEGGARS BELIEF.

Israel gets rid of its weapons and it would be massacred overnight.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Palestine on 13:54 - Jul 22 with 1890 viewsLord_Bony

Palestine on 12:15 - Jul 22 by Flashberryjack

With respect...have you ever thought of opening the other eye....maybe, just maybe you might manage to look at the conflict in Palestine with a little more subjectiveness and a little less emotionally biased viewpoint.

Well yes,if I see injustice I don t like it whicever side. If Palestine was doing the same,sending in a powerful army against an overcrowded city where the civilians are trapped and then embark on a campaign of illegal slaughter then damn right I would be condemning them. But thats not the case now is it?

I still think any army that kills women and children are a bunch of cowards,but thats just me....and yes maybe I should nt get so angry about it...maybe youre right...just turn a blind eye to it all...

Whats happening in Corrie tonight anyone?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Palestine on 13:57 - Jul 22 with 1885 viewstrampie

Why is there a Jewish state in the first place ?

Palestine on 13:59 - Jul 22 with 1880 viewsperchrockjack

Tracy Barlow.bitch, but pure filth.deidre looking wind blown and ffs someone cover her chest u

Palestine on 14:19 - Jul 22 with 1868 viewsFlashberryjack

Palestine on 13:54 - Jul 22 by Lord_Bony

Well yes,if I see injustice I don t like it whicever side. If Palestine was doing the same,sending in a powerful army against an overcrowded city where the civilians are trapped and then embark on a campaign of illegal slaughter then damn right I would be condemning them. But thats not the case now is it?

I still think any army that kills women and children are a bunch of cowards,but thats just me....and yes maybe I should nt get so angry about it...maybe youre right...just turn a blind eye to it all...

Whats happening in Corrie tonight anyone?

Very true....injustice is injustice no matter what.
Israeli's rockets and missiles killing innocent civilians is injustice, Palestinians rockets and suicide bombers killing innocent Israeli civilians is injustice.
There I've said it.......both have blood on their hands.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Palestine on 14:28 - Jul 22 with 1854 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Good job we didn't bomb the hell out of Eire when their army where bombing the uk .

And the question is why didn't the uk do it ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 14:30 - Jul 22 with 1852 viewstrampie

Is it wrong to fight the good fight ?, is it wrong for good to fight evil ?, i'm not talking about any specific conflict just in general.

The baddies will pick on the goodies and when after initial gains it gets into tit for tat [otherwise it might take genocide to win the day], the baddies then often want to negotiate and want mediation and therefore to consolidate their gains, that can't be right but that is what often happens, some of us can see through that, most can't.

Palestine on 14:57 - Jul 22 with 1836 viewsBrockley_Jack

Ban ki moon has clearly witnessed with his own eyes Hamas rocketeers using schools and hospitals as their launch site. He's on location and having seen what Hamas are doing has called on them to stop using schools and hospitals and the people within as human shields. Source bbc news.
Palestine on 15:12 - Jul 22 with 1825 viewstrampie

Have the protesters been outside BBC headquarters again ?

Tens and thousands signed a petition accusing the BBC of pro Israeli bias, apparently the petition tried to remind the beeb that Gaza is under Israeli occupation and siege.

Good old 'aunty' hey, its ok when its not reporting on controversial issues involving the English led British state, America or Israel, but its always been the same, its coverage in Northern Ireland was shocking, it will expose events years and years after the event but rarely at the time if it compromises its English led British state agenda.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 15:15]

Palestine on 15:29 - Jul 22 with 1809 viewsJackFish

Palestine on 14:57 - Jul 22 by Brockley_Jack

Ban ki moon has clearly witnessed with his own eyes Hamas rocketeers using schools and hospitals as their launch site. He's on location and having seen what Hamas are doing has called on them to stop using schools and hospitals and the people within as human shields. Source bbc news.

Aye, they should put their missiles in specifically created structures, clearly marked with the words "missile storage" on them, making it nice and easy for Israel to destroy.
Palestine on 15:55 - Jul 22 with 1793 viewsBrockley_Jack

Always safer lobbing missile at Cardiff fans from amongst the pop and crips brigade.
Palestine on 10:34 - Jul 23 with 1716 viewsepaul

http://act.palestinecampaign.org/petition/22

Palestine on 10:36 - Jul 23 with 1713 viewsperchrockjack

is that one that asks HAMAS to stop the rockets..

They do that and ISRAEL IS FECKED AND HASNT A LEG TO STAND ON,ie invasion of GAZA.

Palestine on 13:13 - Jul 23 with 1689 viewsJackFish

Palestine on 10:36 - Jul 23 by perchrockjack

is that one that asks HAMAS to stop the rockets..

They do that and ISRAEL IS FECKED AND HASNT A LEG TO STAND ON,ie invasion of GAZA.

It's not just the occupation though is it. There's a still effectively a siege of the Gaza strip by land and sea. I believe they are still withholding tax revenue from Hamas. They still build settlements in the occupied West Bank and make life there a misery for ordinary people.
Palestine on 17:35 - Jul 23 with 1658 viewsScoobyWho

Don't forget that Israel reformed after the Second World War and was populated by the majority of the death camp survivors. If I had that history hanging over me I would be rather touchy if my new neighbours wanted to discuss it physically and the go running to the rest of the word for sympathy when I took action.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Palestine on 18:57 - Jul 23 with 1635 viewsJackFish

Palestine on 17:35 - Jul 23 by ScoobyWho

Don't forget that Israel reformed after the Second World War and was populated by the majority of the death camp survivors. If I had that history hanging over me I would be rather touchy if my new neighbours wanted to discuss it physically and the go running to the rest of the word for sympathy when I took action.

The last people I would be expecting to treat fellow human beings so appallingly would be holocaust survivors.

And I think the neighbours had every right to be tetchy when they were kicked out of their homes and had half their country stolen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024