Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 47938 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 22:06 - Jul 28 with 1576 viewsJackoBoostardo

Palestine on 23:51 - Jul 24 by Davillin

If you know so little about history, keep your head down and be silent. Then we won't know it.

Put in a more humorous way, when you're in over your head, don't open your mouth to speak

Now, before anyone makes a comment about me exiting when I'm defeated in an argument, I'm not and I'm not, but that's all I will say on this thread about this subject.

Edit: I didn't know how little you know about history -- or better, how odd are your beliefs about history -- or I'd never have replied to this one.

Blocked.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 23:57]

Yet another person blocked who just happened to disagree with Davillin. Becoming a habit with the guy really. Is there anyone still here who isn't blocked?

Anyway - as mentioned, both sides need to get a grip on reallty here. Sanctions for Israel if they do not meet at the table, and Hamas need to be gone, the trouble making shits! The Gazans need to instill a suitable government who isn't focussed on stirring shit whilst sitting back and watching the citizens baring the brunt of any counter attack.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Palestine on 22:12 - Jul 28 with 1571 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 22:01 - Jul 28 by Lord_Bony

It's bollox

Everyone is crammed into such a small space on the Gazza strip because Israel has taken the land off the Palestinians and built there.

As a result they ve got nowhere left to strategically hide their rockets to fire back...remember under international law they have a right to fight invasion with rockets.

Those devils in charge of Israel are giving Jews a bad name.

People are so naive and gullible thinking Israel is a victim and not the oppressor here...

Now Israel are telling them to leave north gazza .

Where the Fuk are they supposed to go .

More children killed today by the way !
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 22:26]

Palestine on 22:46 - Jul 28 with 1541 viewslonglostjack

Palestine on 19:12 - Jul 28 by exiledclaseboy

Israel is now claiming that a misdirected Hamas missile blew up one of Gaza's hospital.

And up until a few hours ago, the BBC was reporting it as fact. Madness.

And what really bloody irritates me is the photo that they've decided to put up behind the newsreader with Israeli grieving parents on the left side and Palestinian parents on the right. This implies an equality of suffering which is just not the case.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Palestine on 23:33 - Jul 28 with 1517 viewssammylee3

Palestine on 22:46 - Jul 28 by longlostjack

And what really bloody irritates me is the photo that they've decided to put up behind the newsreader with Israeli grieving parents on the left side and Palestinian parents on the right. This implies an equality of suffering which is just not the case.

Hamas are using home made rockets, now lets be honest it is possible they get the odd mishap and the odd Hamas rock lands in a Palestinian area perhaps today at the school.

The Jews feel the need to de-weed the tunnels every few years and sadly given the amount of people living on a tiny island many innocent people get killed. Hamas aren't exactly the patron saints of good b*stards. I'd have far more sympathy for the Arabs if they got rid of Hamas and the terrorists as it just encourages Israel to bomb the shit out high population area. But lets be fair Israel has been building on the occupied territories for years and it simply isn't cricket.
Palestine on 05:27 - Jul 29 with 1485 viewsLord_Bony

Palestine on 13:29 - Jul 14 by epaul

Says it all really, Israeli children signing missiles

That is just fckn sick.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Palestine on 09:41 - Jul 29 with 1457 viewsperchrockjack

the Jews have had a bad name before, admittedly through brilliant propaganda.

About time this thread was killed I d say

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Palestine on 14:36 - Jul 29 with 1426 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 09:41 - Jul 29 by perchrockjack

the Jews have had a bad name before, admittedly through brilliant propaganda.

About time this thread was killed I d say

They (the Israelis) are not immune from criticism, Perch. Each of us is held accountable for our actions and they have a litany of evil to answer for.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Palestine on 14:44 - Jul 29 with 1420 viewsperchrockjack

Well the world stood by and watched jewsbeing disenfranchised for much of the pre war day's.Britain knew what was going on as did many countries.its one of the reasons Israelis are so defensive.hamas does have tacit support and as been said on here why not quit firing rockets and see how I reacts.john Prescott now in full flow so what was that about this being non political.both to blame.both Wong relent and both will suffer.

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 15:06 - Jul 29 with 1398 viewsLohengrin

Those of a more literary bent will see Netanyahu and may recall Adrammelech's lines from Paradise Lost. It's the same scenario repeated, the same malevolence unbound. It cannot go unchallenged.

Touch of evil
On the faithful bestowed
Burn for Moloch
Sacrificial inferno
Submitting the offspring
Swallowed in flames
Baptismal immolation
Another soul claimed
Hell on earth
The pagan returns
To please the deity
Children shall burn
"Your children are mine
Placate me with them
You worshipped before
You will kneel again."
As the young are scorched
We welcome the end
The lord of the altar of incense unleashed
Apocalypse begins

Palestine on 15:11 - Jul 29 with 1392 viewsFlashberryjack

Palestine on 22:12 - Jul 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Now Israel are telling them to leave north gazza .

Where the Fuk are they supposed to go .

More children killed today by the way !
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 22:26]

Suppose you could ask the same question about the Israeli's.
Where the Fuc are they supposed to go ?

Sadly, I see no long term end to this slaughter, tragically to much blood has been spilled by both sides to see them living together in any kind of harmony.
Thank f*ck Hamas doesn't have nuclear weapons at their disposal.....

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Palestine on 15:54 - Jul 29 with 1370 viewsDavillin

Palestine on 07:27 - Jul 28 by Lohengrin

Do the dispossessed ever really give up hope of returning home? I can't pretend to put myself in the shoes of the Palestinians, Dav, but I would imagine for them to recognise the status quo would be tantamount to abandoning all faith in a better, more just future.

Besides, how much trust do you imagine they have left in a political solution after all that's passed? Eleanor Roosevelt opined a right is not something that somebody gives you; it is something that nobody can take away. Their reality gives the lie to that statement.

Thank you for your reply.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Palestine on 10:16 - Jul 30 with 1296 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28558433

Pure evil

Palestine on 11:00 - Jul 30 with 1280 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 10:16 - Jul 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28558433

Pure evil

Palestine on 11:46 - Jul 30 with 1259 viewsBatterseajack

Ironically, one of the main criticisms of Hamas is that it targets civilians. Yet out of the 55 Israeli's they have recently killed, 53 have been soldiers. Where as Israel, one of the most technologically advanced armies in the world, have killed scores of civilians. Of course they irrefutably deny this as one man's civilian caught in cross fire, is another man's terrorist.
Palestine on 11:48 - Jul 30 with 1259 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 23:33 - Jul 28 by sammylee3

Hamas are using home made rockets, now lets be honest it is possible they get the odd mishap and the odd Hamas rock lands in a Palestinian area perhaps today at the school.

The Jews feel the need to de-weed the tunnels every few years and sadly given the amount of people living on a tiny island many innocent people get killed. Hamas aren't exactly the patron saints of good b*stards. I'd have far more sympathy for the Arabs if they got rid of Hamas and the terrorists as it just encourages Israel to bomb the shit out high population area. But lets be fair Israel has been building on the occupied territories for years and it simply isn't cricket.

Might want to research those "home made rockets". They aren't fireworks.

Agree on the settlements, but "Arabs"? Hate that term, it's such a generalisation. The geopolitics of the area is just so convoluted an oversimplification does the situation a disservice.

A two state solution is the only chance for peace. Of course, once a Palestinian state emerges and becomes internationally recognised as a nation, does still mean any further Hamas led attacks mean Israel can legally declare war.

The fact is, like it or not, it's on Hamas to resolve this. Third lot of rockets found in UN schools. You'd have to be naive or Jon Snow to magically believe Hamas would only bother doing that when children weren't present.

Eh, feck it. Give Palestine a state now. Back to the good old civilised days of Hamas throwing Fatah cooks off buildings; slaughtering and dragging through the streets suspected Israei spies. That'll probably be the fault of Israel too mind.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Palestine on 12:11 - Jul 30 with 1246 viewscontroversial_jack

200 killed in the plane shooting down in the Ukraine, let's put sanctions on Russia without any proof whatsoever, Genocide in Gaza with the whole world watching , let's just ignore it
Palestine on 12:23 - Jul 30 with 1234 viewsBatterseajack

Agree with you with regards to the world not doing enough to help Gaza, but who do you think shot down that plane? What more evidence is required to prove that the plane was shot down (albeit seemingly by accident) by a Russian supplied surface to air missile from a Russian controlled area, by someone trained to use this kind of sophisticated weaponry?
Palestine on 12:25 - Jul 30 with 1234 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 12:11 - Jul 30 by controversial_jack

200 killed in the plane shooting down in the Ukraine, let's put sanctions on Russia without any proof whatsoever, Genocide in Gaza with the whole world watching , let's just ignore it

Indeed

They are shit scared of Israel just refer to

The "Sampson option"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Palestine on 12:41 - Jul 30 with 1223 viewstrampie

Palestine on 11:48 - Jul 30 by reddythered

Might want to research those "home made rockets". They aren't fireworks.

Agree on the settlements, but "Arabs"? Hate that term, it's such a generalisation. The geopolitics of the area is just so convoluted an oversimplification does the situation a disservice.

A two state solution is the only chance for peace. Of course, once a Palestinian state emerges and becomes internationally recognised as a nation, does still mean any further Hamas led attacks mean Israel can legally declare war.

The fact is, like it or not, it's on Hamas to resolve this. Third lot of rockets found in UN schools. You'd have to be naive or Jon Snow to magically believe Hamas would only bother doing that when children weren't present.

Eh, feck it. Give Palestine a state now. Back to the good old civilised days of Hamas throwing Fatah cooks off buildings; slaughtering and dragging through the streets suspected Israei spies. That'll probably be the fault of Israel too mind.

A two state solution is the only chance for peace. Of course, once a Palestinian state emerges and becomes internationally recognised as a nation - you say 'reddythered'.

The English and Americans and a couple of other Anglo Saxon types like Australia, Canada and Germany will vote against the Palestinians having a homeland.

The rest of the entire world including the Celtic nations will vote for the Palestinians to have a homeland, but even with basically the whole world sympathetic to the Palestinians the English and Yanks are one of 5 ruling colonial imperialist powers that can stop the rest of the world doing what it thinks is right via their UN veto [for those that don't know it's some sort of God given right that one of them can stop the entire world doing what's right], so the English, American and Israeli bullies stick together against world opinion and the biased English and American media try and spin a yarn to their populations.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 12:58]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Palestine on 13:16 - Jul 30 with 1202 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 12:25 - Jul 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed

They are shit scared of Israel just refer to

The "Sampson option"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

And the sanctions you'd apply against Hamas for storing rockets in UNRWA schools are what precisely?

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Palestine on 13:25 - Jul 30 with 1202 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 12:41 - Jul 30 by trampie

A two state solution is the only chance for peace. Of course, once a Palestinian state emerges and becomes internationally recognised as a nation - you say 'reddythered'.

The English and Americans and a couple of other Anglo Saxon types like Australia, Canada and Germany will vote against the Palestinians having a homeland.

The rest of the entire world including the Celtic nations will vote for the Palestinians to have a homeland, but even with basically the whole world sympathetic to the Palestinians the English and Yanks are one of 5 ruling colonial imperialist powers that can stop the rest of the world doing what it thinks is right via their UN veto [for those that don't know it's some sort of God given right that one of them can stop the entire world doing what's right], so the English, American and Israeli bullies stick together against world opinion and the biased English and American media try and spin a yarn to their populations.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 12:58]

That's some fine crack you're smoking.

You're acting as if it's some wonderful voting arrangement within the UN. It's not. Solution would be both sides facilitating a two state scenario, facilitating the management of all sides. Absolutely f*** all to do with the UN; only UN involvement would be facilitating talks, potentially and possibly provide a peace keeping force * to handle the extremists on both sides in the early days.

Oh look, the old tired colonial imperialist powers meme. Biased English and American media. Yup, that's got to be it. No doubt you've just shied away from the "Jews control media" meme. Regardless, that media is so biased that most people haven't realised the scale or nature of rockets fired into Israel each and every day. Indeed, that media is so biased Hamas are almost portrayed as freedom fighters, ignoring their desire to destroy Israel and Jews, which hardly inspires confidenced they want peace. Indeed, that media is so biased in favour of Israel that in a number of cases they've blindly printed photos from "Gaza" that have actually been proven to be from "Syria". Indeed, that pro Israel biased media outlet that is NBC initially had a report showing "evidence" Israel bombed a hospital. Evidence being a hospital smoking. Report later changed when they realised that the photos didn't show where the rocket/shell originated from and was thus an unsubstantiated allegation.

* Yeah, stop laughing. I did use UN and "peace keeping" in the same sentence.

Palestine on 13:46 - Jul 30 with 1189 viewstrampie

Palestine on 13:25 - Jul 30 by reddythered

That's some fine crack you're smoking.

You're acting as if it's some wonderful voting arrangement within the UN. It's not. Solution would be both sides facilitating a two state scenario, facilitating the management of all sides. Absolutely f*** all to do with the UN; only UN involvement would be facilitating talks, potentially and possibly provide a peace keeping force * to handle the extremists on both sides in the early days.

Oh look, the old tired colonial imperialist powers meme. Biased English and American media. Yup, that's got to be it. No doubt you've just shied away from the "Jews control media" meme. Regardless, that media is so biased that most people haven't realised the scale or nature of rockets fired into Israel each and every day. Indeed, that media is so biased Hamas are almost portrayed as freedom fighters, ignoring their desire to destroy Israel and Jews, which hardly inspires confidenced they want peace. Indeed, that media is so biased in favour of Israel that in a number of cases they've blindly printed photos from "Gaza" that have actually been proven to be from "Syria". Indeed, that pro Israel biased media outlet that is NBC initially had a report showing "evidence" Israel bombed a hospital. Evidence being a hospital smoking. Report later changed when they realised that the photos didn't show where the rocket/shell originated from and was thus an unsubstantiated allegation.

* Yeah, stop laughing. I did use UN and "peace keeping" in the same sentence.

The English led British state [50 million English and only 10 million Celts or thereabouts] and the USA make up two of the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council and they carry a veto.

They are pro other colonialist imperialist states, what chance is there they will allow the Palestinians a state with fair terms ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Palestine on 14:21 - Jul 30 with 1166 viewsperchrockjack

So an independent Wales would support/is supporting Hamas and what it does?

21 PAGES and its come to this.

Palestine on 14:32 - Jul 30 with 1155 viewsLohengrin

How could I go about making a donation to Hamas?

Palestine on 14:33 - Jul 30 with 1151 viewsHighjack

Palestine on 14:32 - Jul 30 by Lohengrin

How could I go about making a donation to Hamas?

By the time your money gets there there'll be no f ucker left alive.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024