Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 49220 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 11:29 - Jul 31 with 1367 viewscontroversial_jack

They look after their own interests first and foremost. They want it all and won't let anyone else have a slice
Palestine on 11:34 - Jul 31 with 1365 viewsepaul

Palestine on 10:47 - Jul 31 by Lohengrin

Don't fall into the trap, Paul, of equating the actions of the US Administration with the people themselves. I've been going back and forth virtually non-stop for much of the last thirty years and all I've encountered has been kindness and decency. For people in rural Tennessee the events in Palestine may just as well be happening on another planet and those images of distraught infants would illicit exactly the same oupouring of sympathy that they do here.

Sorry Loh, I should have worded it better, yes in general, whilst there are people everywhere enjoying what is happening, I'm not generalising it as whole nations, on the whole people are disgusted with this, it's the govts my ire and words are aimed at

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 12:34 - Jul 31 with 1332 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 10:48 - Jul 31 by MillJack

"I'd wager good money the average Israeli..............want peace."

I think this gentleman would disagree.

http://davidbyrne.com/gaza-and-the-loss-of-civilization

Yeah, one person makes for a sweeping generalisation.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Palestine on 12:40 - Jul 31 with 1331 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 10:51 - Jul 31 by JackFish

I don't see anyone on this thread being against Jews in General or even against a state of Israel.

Did you even read my post or are you just going to keep saying "but they're firing rockets!!!!" as if it's for no reason, or as if that's any justification for killing upwards of 1,500 people in a few weeks.

Those died, have died in a military operation in a horrendous situation where Hamas have stored rockets in UN schools. Maybe people can define at what point a school becomes a legitimate target and if it's morally abhorant for Hamas to expose civilians to that.

Like it or not, Hamas fire rockets every day from Gaza. Like it or not, whatever Israel does on a non-miltary basis will not change that when Hamas' "cause" is to destroy Israel and kill jews.

If Iron Dome wasn't in place, Israeli casualties would be far higher than those of Gazans at the moment, something people tend to forget.

It's not Israel - Palestine. It's not Jew - Arab. It's Israel - Hamas. Hamas who, when utilising suicide bombers targetted hospitals and universities - places whre Israeli Jews and Israeli Arabs had integrated. There's an obvious reason behind that targetting.

I genuinely feel sorry for the residents of Gaza. Sold down the river by the corruption of Fatah and Arafat, naturally "voted" for Hamas to replace the corruption... only to then be used as innocent pawns.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Palestine on 13:52 - Jul 31 with 1314 viewsperchrockjack

Great post reddy. I've not agreed with anyone so much for ages.and I repeat there are clear signs of anti semi ism on here.ive worked for Jewish firms and they are fine.also you won't get a Jewish girl acting like a slag in magaluf with her knickers around her ankles

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Palestine on 14:04 - Jul 31 with 1304 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 13:52 - Jul 31 by perchrockjack

Great post reddy. I've not agreed with anyone so much for ages.and I repeat there are clear signs of anti semi ism on here.ive worked for Jewish firms and they are fine.also you won't get a Jewish girl acting like a slag in magaluf with her knickers around her ankles

Ahem.... Jordan, anybody?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Palestine on 14:07 - Jul 31 with 1298 viewsperchrockjack

Jordan....hmm.. At least Hussein kept it civilised for us

Palestine on 14:42 - Jul 31 with 1286 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 14:07 - Jul 31 by perchrockjack

Jordan....hmm.. At least Hussein kept it civilised for us

Katie Price, mun, not Trans Jordan!!

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 14:48 - Jul 31 with 1278 viewsDavillin

Palestine on 22:09 - Jul 30 by reddythered

Or more likely American migrants into Israel tbh - don't forget Israel has conscription.

From what I know, Israel know way more than America. After all, if America were involved with Entebbe, everyone would have died.

Obaluddiell, not another bias-blinded weak-wit making a gratuitous, inapropos, drive-by comment.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2014 14:53]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Palestine on 15:11 - Jul 31 with 1270 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 14:48 - Jul 31 by Davillin

Obaluddiell, not another bias-blinded weak-wit making a gratuitous, inapropos, drive-by comment.

Light a cigarette, lean back, put your feet up and laugh. It's the best antidote for wayward silliness I know of, Dav.

Palestine on 16:49 - Jul 31 with 1253 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 14:48 - Jul 31 by Davillin

Last air tests I'm aware of, Israel 140 kills, Turkey and USA zero.

Bias blinded? I've criticised both sides. I'd suggest the bias blinded are those criticising Israel only due to a complete lack of knowledge of the history, geo-politics et al.

I'd suggest bias blinded weak-wits were those re-tweeting an image of someone with their head blown off as evidence of the evil Israelis... when the picture was shown to be a still from Final Desination 4.

Or maybe they were clever enough to know plenty of idiots would claim it to be a real fact due to their own bais against Israel/Jews/whatever...

Palestine on 17:11 - Jul 31 with 1242 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 16:49 - Jul 31 by reddythered

Last air tests I'm aware of, Israel 140 kills, Turkey and USA zero.

Bias blinded? I've criticised both sides. I'd suggest the bias blinded are those criticising Israel only due to a complete lack of knowledge of the history, geo-politics et al.

I'd suggest bias blinded weak-wits were those re-tweeting an image of someone with their head blown off as evidence of the evil Israelis... when the picture was shown to be a still from Final Desination 4.

Or maybe they were clever enough to know plenty of idiots would claim it to be a real fact due to their own bais against Israel/Jews/whatever...

I've seen that photo and it's an obvious fake. The one I posted up was all too real.

[Post edited 31 Jul 2014 17:12]

Palestine on 18:09 - Jul 31 with 1214 viewsMillJack

Palestine on 12:34 - Jul 31 by reddythered

Yeah, one person makes for a sweeping generalisation.

Considering your measured and (reasonably) intelligent responses on this thread I can only put that response down to you having a brief brain-fart. That said, I'd be more inclined to believe the opinion of someone who has spent time recently in both Gaza and Israel ahead of someone who has read about it in a book if that's ok?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2014 18:12]
Palestine on 18:47 - Jul 31 with 1202 viewslonglostjack

I also worked for a Jewish firm and they were first class employers. Israel is doing a good job in fermenting anti semitic feelings and genuinely that is what I think is tragic.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Palestine on 19:35 - Jul 31 with 1181 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Name the racists on here then Perch for I have seen no anti semetism .

You have , so let's see a racist post ?

Palestine on 23:39 - Jul 31 with 1137 viewsJackFish

72 hour ceasefire announced, starting tomorrow morning. Let's hope it lasts this time.
Palestine on 07:54 - Aug 1 with 1118 viewsphact0rri

Palestine on 23:39 - Jul 31 by JackFish

72 hour ceasefire announced, starting tomorrow morning. Let's hope it lasts this time.

Specially since yesterday the US agreed to refill their depleted ammo, and spend 21B to fix the Iron dome. We could go with a little soft. course last cease fire lasted four hours or something.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Palestine on 08:03 - Aug 1 with 1113 viewsperchrockjack

Good but let's not build up hope.

No rockers...talk...quit the bombardment

Palestine on 10:42 - Aug 1 with 1091 viewsLord_Bony

Israel have already killed 4 just a few hours into the ceasefire....it s not gonna last.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israelgaza-conflict-kerry-wa

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Palestine on 14:09 - Aug 1 with 1049 viewsperchrockjack

Both sides blaming each other,now there s a thing. Both fookn mad

Palestine on 19:05 - Aug 1 with 1022 viewsDavillin

Palestine on 07:54 - Aug 1 by phact0rri

Specially since yesterday the US agreed to refill their depleted ammo, and spend 21B to fix the Iron dome. We could go with a little soft. course last cease fire lasted four hours or something.

Sorry, phact0rri, but military logistics -- even in peacetime -- are not designed and set up to be "depleted" in two weeks. Perhaps they're running low on some things -- like rockets for their "iron dome," for example -- but not much more.

The U.S., led from behind by that diplomatic and military genius Obama, and his frontman, the "Hero of Vietnam," the other anti-American, are undercutting Israel at every opportunity. Never believe either of those two prevaricators, even when their lips are sealed. Both of them dislike Israel and not-so-secretly want her to fail.

Palestine on 19:20 - Aug 1 with 1018 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Senate overwhelmingly approved an emergency measure early Friday that could give $225 million in additional revenue to Israel for the country’s Iron Dome missile defense system.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) received unanimous consent from his colleagues Friday morning when he asked them to consider approving the measure, The Hill reported. An attempt one day earlier by the Senate to approve funding for the system had failed.

Next, the House of Representatives will be tasked with weighing the request, which if passed will put nearly a quarter of a billion dollars towards Israel’s missile defense system as that country continues its campaign against Hamas in Gaza City.

“They’re running out of Iron Dome missiles to protect themselves,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) said at the hearing, according to The Hill. “We are with you. Here are the missiles.”

“We are with the Israelis, because if they don’t have the Iron Dome, they can’t defend themselves,” added Sen. John McCain (R-Arizona).

Palestine on 19:47 - Aug 1 with 1007 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 19:20 - Aug 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

The Senate overwhelmingly approved an emergency measure early Friday that could give $225 million in additional revenue to Israel for the country’s Iron Dome missile defense system.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) received unanimous consent from his colleagues Friday morning when he asked them to consider approving the measure, The Hill reported. An attempt one day earlier by the Senate to approve funding for the system had failed.

Next, the House of Representatives will be tasked with weighing the request, which if passed will put nearly a quarter of a billion dollars towards Israel’s missile defense system as that country continues its campaign against Hamas in Gaza City.

“They’re running out of Iron Dome missiles to protect themselves,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) said at the hearing, according to The Hill. “We are with you. Here are the missiles.”

“We are with the Israelis, because if they don’t have the Iron Dome, they can’t defend themselves,” added Sen. John McCain (R-Arizona).

An emergency spending bill that is intended to provide 0ver $200 million for replenishing Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system was rejected on the Senate floor, with domestic expenditures in the bill weighing it down.

Conservative right-wing hawks, fierce proponents of Israel, blamed the defeat on the Democrats for including pressing domestic initiatives among aid to Israel.

Chinese hackers obtained info on Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system - report

Partisan infighting over the emergency bill, which included $615 million to combat wildfires in the western US and $2.7 billion to provide assistance to the thousands of illegal aliens crossing into the United States via the Mexican border, threatens to delay desperately needed assistance for domestic crises.

Palestine on 19:51 - Aug 1 with 1006 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 19:20 - Aug 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

And up above, leering down, is AIPAC pulling the strings.

The American people deserve better, much better, than this.

Palestine on 02:58 - Aug 2 with 979 viewsDavillin

Palestine on 19:51 - Aug 1 by Lohengrin

And up above, leering down, is AIPAC pulling the strings.

The American people deserve better, much better, than this.

You give far too much credit to AIPAC. Their influence is greatly overstated, and by comparison with a very large number of other "special interest groups" and more than a few vastly wealthy individuals with agendas, it is really quite minimal. That's all I will say on the matter.

You are correct in a way that "the American people" deserve better, but incorrect in another way. The kooks and dimwits [several named above, even more not named] are elected by their states in the case of senators, and by their legislative districts i the case of representatives. The rest of us pay the price.

The system used to work very well, but now, in this time of "government by exacerbating bias," or "government by largesse in the extreme to too often undeserving constituents," it is failing. The election in November will be the most serious test that our Constitutional government has ever faced, even considering those elections during the Civil War, the close second.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024