Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 48943 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 15:49 - Jul 17 with 1795 viewsFlashberryjack

Palestine on 14:53 - Jul 17 by reddythered

Oh dear.

http://www.unrwa.org/newsroom/press-releases/unrwa-strongly-condemns-placement-r
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 14:56]

Oh dear....indeed

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Palestine on 16:14 - Jul 17 with 1780 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 15:49 - Jul 17 by Flashberryjack

Oh dear....indeed

And those evil Israelis, how dare they label the dead Palestinian teenager ( for which arrests were made unlike a certain other scenario... ) a "victim of terrorism", thus enabling benefits to be increased for his family. How very dare they!

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Palestine on 16:27 - Jul 17 with 1776 viewsFlashberryjack

Palestine on 16:14 - Jul 17 by reddythered

And those evil Israelis, how dare they label the dead Palestinian teenager ( for which arrests were made unlike a certain other scenario... ) a "victim of terrorism", thus enabling benefits to be increased for his family. How very dare they!

They know all the tricks of terrorism......been at it for years

Hello

Palestine on 16:29 - Jul 17 with 1775 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sadly sides have been taken and this is now like a Middle East political argument .
Tit for tat

How dare they kill women & children

How dare they hide weapons

How dare they , how dare they ,how dare they .

Until the next killing spree .

Palestine on 16:31 - Jul 17 with 1773 viewsFlashberryjack

Palestine on 16:29 - Jul 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

Sadly sides have been taken and this is now like a Middle East political argument .
Tit for tat

Correct.....sadly

Hello

Palestine on 16:32 - Jul 17 with 1772 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 16:29 - Jul 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

Tit for tat

Indeed, except that most discussion is how evil Israel are and errm, well that's about it.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Palestine on 08:27 - Jul 18 with 1701 viewsJackFish

Palestine on 16:32 - Jul 17 by reddythered

Indeed, except that most discussion is how evil Israel are and errm, well that's about it.

Well yes, because Israel are the only side using their economic, diplomatic and military superiority to keep the other side living in what has been described many times as the world's largest prison.
Palestine on 10:35 - Jul 18 with 1673 viewsepaul

Cameron truely is a c*nt, he don't speak for me

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-07-09/prime-minister-uk-staunchly-supports-i

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 11:08 - Jul 18 with 1668 viewsLord_Bony

How anyone can justify the slaughter of women and children day after day is beyond me.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Palestine on 11:25 - Jul 18 with 1659 viewsperchrockjack

MayBE ISRAEL is superior as it is a democracy and less prone to inter-necine strife in Arab lands

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Palestine on 11:30 - Jul 18 with 1647 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 11:25 - Jul 18 by perchrockjack

MayBE ISRAEL is superior as it is a democracy and less prone to inter-necine strife in Arab lands

I think Hamas is a democratic voted government in Palestine .

The killings of innocent women & children & let's not forget men.

I find it very hard to side with Israel

Palestine on 11:42 - Jul 18 with 1642 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 11:30 - Jul 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

I think Hamas is a democratic voted government in Palestine .

The killings of innocent women & children & let's not forget men.

I find it very hard to side with Israel

Ehhh...

Hamas won an election in 2006; how democratic it was who knows, certainly the result I'd have expected due to resentment at the corruption of Fatah.

Hamas took full control of Gaza in 2007 after a battle with Fatah. Fatah claim it to be a military coup, Hamas claimed US armed Fatah to fight Hamas.

Since there there's been conflict between the two; Fatah led PNA running West Bank, Hamas run Gaza.

You can work out for yourselves why the problems in Gaza aren't replicated in the West Bank. Quite illuminating really.

EDIT: Indeed that well known Zionist mouthpiece ( sarcasm... ) Human Rights Watch weren't impressed.

http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2007/06/12/gaza-armed-palestinian-groups-commit-grave

Executing captives. Firing inside and around hospitals.

"On Sunday, Hamas military forces captured 28-year-old Muhammad Swairki, a cook for President Mahmoud Abbas’s presidential guard, and executed him by throwing him to his death, with his hands and legs tied, from a 15-story apartment building in Gaza City."

Classy.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 11:45]

Palestine on 11:57 - Jul 18 with 1632 viewsLord_Bony

Blah blah blah

All you're doing is fudging the issue again.

If we was to talk about the atrocities the Israeli government carried out ...we be here all day I ll post them up here if you like.

The tanks and ground invasion I was dreading has been announced by Israel this morning...god help those men ,women and kids over the next few days.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 11:58]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Palestine on 12:13 - Jul 18 with 1618 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 11:57 - Jul 18 by Lord_Bony

Blah blah blah

All you're doing is fudging the issue again.

If we was to talk about the atrocities the Israeli government carried out ...we be here all day I ll post them up here if you like.

The tanks and ground invasion I was dreading has been announced by Israel this morning...god help those men ,women and kids over the next few days.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 11:58]

Fudging?

I'd say fudging is lumping all the people as "Palestinians" without the first idea of the in fighting and internal politics. EDIT: And I've hardly fudged as you claim. I've gone into the whole situtation, not a narrow blinkered view which displays ignorance of any of the underlying issues.

The HRW article was linked to for a reason, which has seemingly either been deliberately ignored or not understood; that championing Hamas as democratically elected standing for all Palestinians is nowhere near reflective of the actual situation.

That article also destroyed the myth the Hamas et al NEVER use human shields. After all, if they are prepared to fight INSIDE and around hospitals please don't laughably claim that civilians are the number of priority for Fatah or Hamas.

Easy to blame Israel solely by ignoring the differences between the West Bank and Gaza, especially when you consider who runs each area.

I'm sure you can post everything. I'm sure posting a bullet point list without context or understanding is a winning way to critically evaluating the entire situation.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 12:20]

Palestine on 12:27 - Jul 18 with 1603 viewsLord_Bony

Let's just stick to the topic ok?

The Israelis are about to commit further slaughter,lots of innocents are about to be killed to add to the casualty and death toll.

Hamas is not invading Israel.they have a right under international law as the elected government to defend the people against invasion.

Palestine on 12:35 - Jul 18 with 1605 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 12:27 - Jul 18 by Lord_Bony

Let's just stick to the topic ok?

The Israelis are about to commit further slaughter,lots of innocents are about to be killed to add to the casualty and death toll.

Hamas is not invading Israel.they have a right under international law as the elected government to defend the people against invasion.

I'm sure you want to talk about what you want to talk about, namely a simplification of things.

Somebody made a post abotu Hamas being democratically elected. I reply expanding on that point and you seem butthurt that people might seem to know / want to talk about more than a narrow view of things.

When you claim Hamas are the "elected government" - government of where precisely? Please be accurate in your answer there because it defines the validity of the rest of your claim.

Further slaughter? Yup them horrible nasty Jews. No doubt all champing at the bit to get some Palestinian blood on their hands. Honest gov.

Do Hamas have the right to continually fire rockets into Israel then?

And yet again since it seems to be a question you're deliberately evading; why is the situation with Gaza NOT replicated in the West Bank since you've simplified things to a "Israeli vs Palestinian" viewpoint and do you think tht the difference may be down to the actions of Hamas? Yes/No?
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 12:51]

Palestine on 12:53 - Jul 18 with 1586 viewsJackFish

Palestine on 11:25 - Jul 18 by perchrockjack

Err, no. Israel is superior because it is backed and funded by the US. If they truly wanted peace they'd be using their position as the regional power to create peace by not behaving like an occupying power, not building any more settlements, ending the blockade on Gaza and giving Palestine international recognition.
Palestine on 13:07 - Jul 18 with 1576 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 12:53 - Jul 18 by JackFish

Err, no. Israel is superior because it is backed and funded by the US. If they truly wanted peace they'd be using their position as the regional power to create peace by not behaving like an occupying power, not building any more settlements, ending the blockade on Gaza and giving Palestine international recognition.

Whilst I agree on the settlements, the rest is meh.

The funding issue ignores Israeli exports, like in the biotechnology market. Israel isn't dependent upon US funding despite the many claims to the contrary. Indeed, the US weren't the initial main funders of Israel.

To throw your argument on it's head, if Hamas truly want peace why do they refuse to renounce violence; why do they refuse to remove their covenant - which includes plenty of anti-semitic sentiment. I'd presume nobody posting here wants to go down the route of arguing "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion are correct, David Icke said so...".

And yet again since no-one seems to actually want to answer, why is the situation in the West Bank different than that of Gaza. C'mon folks, I know it's not the PC simplistic view en vogue in the West but you are allowed to criticise Hamas...

As always Gaza isn't Palestine, Palestine isn't Gaza. Media and certain people always get that mixed up.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 13:09]

Palestine on 13:48 - Jul 18 with 1549 viewsFlashberryjack

Palestine on 11:08 - Jul 18 by Lord_Bony

How anyone can justify the slaughter of women and children day after day is beyond me.

To be fair......I don't think anyone in this thread is trying to justify the slaughter of women and children, whether they be Israeli or Palestinian.

Murder is murder whomever commits it, the Israeli's are not going to go away,neither are the Palestinians, and there lies the unsolvable problem I'm afraid. No matter which side fired the first shot, or who killed the most civilians, both sides will claim their actions were in response to the others aggression.

Your obvious opinion is that all the blame lies with Israel, I would be very interested to hear what you would suggest could be a solution to this ongoing tragedy ?

Hello

Palestine on 14:12 - Jul 18 with 1535 viewsLord_Bony

Ok lets get back to basics just to show this constant aggression by Isreal which the world is sick of.

2 Palestinian kids killed by Israel May 20th...no one interested

3 Isreali kids killed by Palesetinians (no one knows who done it) three weeks later.

Israel says it must be Hamas lets get revenge.

Planes bomb civilian areas over 200 killed hundreds wounded only one Israeli civilian killed after rocket attacks.

Next up a full scale invasion with tanks and ground troops into a small strip of land occupied by 2 million terrified,displaced people.

So gentleman, my argument is for the love of humanity,Israel must stop this type of constant aggression against the Palestinian people and address any crimes against it s citizens by international law like every other civilized country does.

When Israel starts behaving like a civilized society only then can real peace talks take place.

Palestine on 14:19 - Jul 18 with 1530 viewsjackonicko

I wish the world I lived in was as simple as the one LB lives in.
Palestine on 14:24 - Jul 18 with 1526 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 14:19 - Jul 18 by jackonicko

I wish the world I lived in was as simple as the one LB lives in.

Indeed.

He still hasn't answered my question re the difference between the West Bank and Gaza.

Almost as if by putting his fingers in his ears and ignoring it he has all the answers.

I honestly believe he thinks that if Israel were to do everything he wants Hamas would magically turn into a bunch of tree hugging hippies, wishing for world peace and free unicorns.

Palestine on 14:26 - Jul 18 with 1524 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 14:12 - Jul 18 by Lord_Bony

Ok lets get back to basics just to show this constant aggression by Isreal which the world is sick of.

2 Palestinian kids killed by Israel May 20th...no one interested

3 Isreali kids killed by Palesetinians (no one knows who done it) three weeks later.

Israel says it must be Hamas lets get revenge.

Planes bomb civilian areas over 200 killed hundreds wounded only one Israeli civilian killed after rocket attacks.

Next up a full scale invasion with tanks and ground troops into a small strip of land occupied by 2 million terrified,displaced people.

So gentleman, my argument is for the love of humanity,Israel must stop this type of constant aggression against the Palestinian people and address any crimes against it s citizens by international law like every other civilized country does.

When Israel starts behaving like a civilized society only then can real peace talks take place.

That's spot on .

Palestine on 14:38 - Jul 18 with 1513 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 14:26 - Jul 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

That's spot on .

Not really, no.

Ignores factionalism, geopolitics, the mentality of the region.

The real situation is way more complex. That summary is akin to comparing 50 Shades of gray to War and Peace. No pun intended.

Palestine on 14:48 - Jul 18 with 1505 viewsLord_Bony

Palestine on 14:38 - Jul 18 by reddythered

Not really, no.

Ignores factionalism, geopolitics, the mentality of the region.

The real situation is way more complex. That summary is akin to comparing 50 Shades of gray to War and Peace. No pun intended.

FFs you are getting real hard work now and my head is starting to hurt a little.

This new war was started over 3 kids who got killed a few weeks ago.

Instead of Israel dealing with it with the help of international law and bring the perpetrators to justice they instead decide to autonomously just bomb Gaza city to smithereens knowing full well there is going to be a lot of women and kids killed.

If Hamas had launched some invasion with troops into Israel then I would agree to this but
that was not the case it all stems from 3 murdered Israelis...that is not enough reason to retaliate in this manner...no other country in the world would do this and get away with it ...its not right.

Now on top of this they are about to illegally invade Palestine. Their leaders are animals,they are not fighting terrorists they are fighting women and children.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 14:49]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024