Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 48955 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 20:03 - Jul 24 with 1439 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 19:59 - Jul 24 by Davillin

I used "imperative" not in the common sense, as you do, but in the specific scientific sense as described in my post. I make no further comment on the rest of your post, above.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 20:00]

I understood your usage, Dav.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Palestine on 20:16 - Jul 24 with 1423 viewsperchrockjack

Seems absolutely no middle ground in all this.bottom line seems to be Israel gives back Arab land it stole even though it's a sovereign state.then all will be well and then peace with no Islamist brother country blowing people to pieces in retaliation to fighting with a fellow brother Muslim state.

Israel simply needs to stop right now and take stock ,then it's up to the heroic Hamas freedom fighters.innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Palestine on 20:37 - Jul 24 with 1408 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 20:16 - Jul 24 by perchrockjack

Seems absolutely no middle ground in all this.bottom line seems to be Israel gives back Arab land it stole even though it's a sovereign state.then all will be well and then peace with no Islamist brother country blowing people to pieces in retaliation to fighting with a fellow brother Muslim state.

Israel simply needs to stop right now and take stock ,then it's up to the heroic Hamas freedom fighters.innit

It seems Perch that in fact Jewish settlers were given the land by uk/ USA after the war because they would be safe living with the Arabs as they lived side by side together peacefully for years .

So they were given the land !
By someone who really had no right to give it to them because they stole it in the first place .
So wrong from the very start .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 20:39 - Jul 24 with 1400 viewsperchrockjack

Fair comment and very true.as I say it's partly our ffeckup and certainly there was guilt on our part on allowing the gas ovens to develop,hence the new homeland?

Ireland the same but we re all friends now...innit

Palestine on 20:47 - Jul 24 with 1380 viewstrampie

Palestine on 12:07 - Jul 24 by Batterseajack

What annoys me about that article is the assertion that opposing Israel's oppression of the people of Palestine and its systematic use of collective punishment on a civilian population somehow equates to being anti-Semitic.

If you criticise Israel, you are likely to be labelled, its how certain people operate.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Palestine on 20:51 - Jul 24 with 1381 viewsexiledclaseboy

Palestine on 20:47 - Jul 24 by trampie

If you criticise Israel, you are likely to be labelled, its how certain people operate.

Agreed, it's happened numerous times in this thread.

Poll: Tory leader

Palestine on 21:02 - Jul 24 with 1363 viewstrampie

Palestine on 20:51 - Jul 24 by exiledclaseboy

Agreed, it's happened numerous times in this thread.

I have only read the odd post, i'm disappointed to hear that on a Welsh board of all places, other boards it could be expected, is there no sanctuary from such behaviour ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Palestine on 21:09 - Jul 24 with 1361 viewstrampie

Palestine on 19:09 - Jul 24 by Davillin

The British who defended their "homeland" against German bombing during WW2 -- were they there at the creation of the universe?

Or did they acquire it -- by stealing or otherwise -- from other peoples who lived on the land before the British did? [I strenuously avoid defining "British," not because I can't, but because for this point it does not matter.]

You err when attempting to define "homeland" not as where a people live, but with some kind of "legitimate acquisition." That's a viper's nest, logically speaking.

Britain as you know it [your American aren't you ?] is the Welsh homeland, the Welsh are the oldest surviving indigenous group in what you know as Britain, we were fighting for our homeland.

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 21:12 - Jul 24 with 1358 viewstrampie

Palestine on 18:33 - Jul 24 by Davillin

Sorry, Lohengrin, but pivoting away from my stated comparison is not acceptable.

Germany bombed Britain; Britain bombed Germany. Germany bombed London; Britain bombed Berlin. I don't know how much more direct the comparison can be. Germany intensified the bombing with V-1's and V-2's, including major cities, and the U.S. and Britain raised the ante to "'round-the-clock" bombing of everything, including major cities.

Britain, too, was fighting "a desperate battle in defence of their homeland in the face of ruthless [German] aggression." No? Then everything I heard through my childhood and youth, as well as History since then, were all lies? The Battle of Britain lies? "We shall fight them on the beaches," lies? "Never in history of mankind," lies? All the U.S. did to help Britain in those early days, when we had no dog in the fight in Europe, for lies?

Understand, I have zero problem whatsoever with the British responses to German aggression. Nor the U.S.'s. In war, retaliation is fair, including retaliation more powerful than the acts that prompted it. If you can't stand the heat, don't set my kitchen on fire -- or your house will be next.

You mention ''All the U.S. did to help Britain in those early days'', the US never entered either world war till late in the day both times, without checking it was something like a combined half a decade late.

Palestine on 21:16 - Jul 24 with 1353 viewstrampie

Palestine on 18:51 - Jul 24 by Lohengrin

It's only their land in as much as it's been stolen and possession, as the saying goes, is nine tenths of the law. That's the point a lot are trying to make. They are an occupying, alien force.

That's Anglo Saxon stuff, right of conquest, lots of us Welsh don't recognise that and we are a civilised people so we know what we are talking about.

Palestine on 21:32 - Jul 24 with 1341 viewstrampie

Palestine on 10:11 - Jul 24 by perchrockjack

By the same token a people so ravaged by racism and deathcamps would be the last to put up with relentless attacks . The world did nothing of consequence to stop the victimising and the exclusion of Jews from German life and othyer countries too. THIS COUNTRY KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND DID NOTHING.

A few facts need to be adduced to balance this tirade .

Simple.. STOP THE ROCKETS...LEAVE ISRAEL ALONe...Israel can then fook off if they carry on abusing palastians..

Where do HAMAS get these rockets from

As regards deathcamps, South Africa still play us don't they ?

England isn't big enough to police the world, it couldn't do it when the traitors to the crown was chucking tea in Boston harbour, the English led Brits would win most battles against the American terrorists but didn't have enough men to occupy the land so they just left it and moved on, there was not much England could do about Germany in the 30's, the English had expelled the Jews at one point in time, what were they supposed to do ?

What side were most Jews fighting on in the 1st world war ?, you are talking about the short period between both world wars ? and you are talking about an English led British Empire where some say the sun never set and the blood never dried, why would the rulers of the Empire care about a particular group ?, it didn't care about many many other groups.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 21:34]

Palestine on 22:02 - Jul 24 with 1321 viewstrampie

Palestine on 10:46 - Jul 24 by perchrockjack

Its basically war.

All war is painful, few are good wars.

Im sure the other side could adduce evidence of such.
Its well know Hamas use kids and women as human shields.

The death camps of Auchwitz,Belsen and Daccau would have seen some pretty sickening photos to post on internet.

Its why the Israelis are so obsessed and I cant blame them ,sorry. I aint saying what they are doing is right. It isn't but I can understand them wanting to defend themselves and as I say........Who is supplying HAMaS and why wont it accept ceasefire terms brokered by Egypt-hardly ISRAEL S friend.
Anyway, Im off out

The British liberated Hitler's death camps in Europe and then straight afterwards our soldiers were being killed by the Zionists, hung and the ground around their bodies booby-trapped to kill our boys cutting their colleagues down.

They blew up an hotel where they must have known British civilians were, do you blame them for that 'perchrockjack' ?, where they defending themselves against us ?, our boys helped them in the war and that is what we got in return.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 22:19]

Palestine on 22:13 - Jul 24 with 1314 viewstrampie

What is noticeable is how the Celtic countries seem to be sympathetic to the Palestinians and how in England they seem to be sympathetic to the Israeli's, but there again the two groups will often have different sympathies and usually its very predictable which way their sympathies lie.

Palestine on 23:34 - Jul 24 with 1287 viewsScoobyWho

Palestine on 18:57 - Jul 23 by JackFish

The last people I would be expecting to treat fellow human beings so appallingly would be holocaust survivors.

And I think the neighbours had every right to be tetchy when they were kicked out of their homes and had half their country stolen.

And the countries that put them there are the UK, Russia amd the USA.

You gotta live somewhere after 7 million of your religious faith have been killed !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Palestine on 23:51 - Jul 24 with 1284 viewsDavillin

Palestine on 21:12 - Jul 24 by trampie

You mention ''All the U.S. did to help Britain in those early days'', the US never entered either world war till late in the day both times, without checking it was something like a combined half a decade late.

If you know so little about history, keep your head down and be silent. Then we won't know it.

Put in a more humorous way, when you're in over your head, don't open your mouth to speak

Now, before anyone makes a comment about me exiting when I'm defeated in an argument, I'm not and I'm not, but that's all I will say on this thread about this subject.

Edit: I didn't know how little you know about history -- or better, how odd are your beliefs about history -- or I'd never have replied to this one.

Blocked.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 23:57]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Palestine on 23:55 - Jul 24 with 1278 viewsDarran

Palestine on 23:51 - Jul 24 by Davillin

If you know so little about history, keep your head down and be silent. Then we won't know it.

Put in a more humorous way, when you're in over your head, don't open your mouth to speak

Now, before anyone makes a comment about me exiting when I'm defeated in an argument, I'm not and I'm not, but that's all I will say on this thread about this subject.

Edit: I didn't know how little you know about history -- or better, how odd are your beliefs about history -- or I'd never have replied to this one.

Blocked.

God Bless America.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Palestine on 08:52 - Jul 25 with 1233 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 09:28 - Jul 25 with 1216 viewsperchrockjack

Well it's almost the sabbath so I'm having a day off.trampy, spend some time reading up about our glorious brutal colonial past.it ll make you weep.

You ve not met many Afrikaners have you

Palestine on 10:37 - Jul 25 with 1200 viewsepaul

http://www.middleeastmonitor.com/articles/middle-east/12920-letter-from-gaza-by-

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 11:46 - Jul 25 with 1172 viewstrampie

Palestine on 23:51 - Jul 24 by Davillin

Blocked.

Oh no, on the contrary, you are the one that knows porthcawl with your ''All the U.S. did to help Britain in those early days'' quote, WW1 started in 1914 the US entered in 1917, WW2 started in 1939 and it was a few days before 1943 that the US entered that one.

You need to note some of us of a certain strain don't do propaganda or agenda's, so you would be wasting your time spouting it.

Palestine on 12:19 - Jul 25 with 1159 viewstrampie

Palestine on 09:28 - Jul 25 by perchrockjack

Well it's almost the sabbath so I'm having a day off.trampy, spend some time reading up about our glorious brutal colonial past.it ll make you weep.

You ve not met many Afrikaners have you

Its Friday not Sunday, these foreign modern religions I don't know, their followers bending the rules to suit themselves what's the world coming too.

One Afrikaner I have meet would not be happy with that 'perchrockjack'.

Palestine on 12:51 - Jul 25 with 1150 viewsperchrockjack

Well the afrikanersd ,having now lost his country to the kaffir, is about the last to be objective. How they must yearn for Verwoed,Strighdom,Botha et al . The factr is they were in SA first as Dutch who wiped out or transported the native until we came along and said thanks very much but we ll have your gold diamonds etc so feck off on to the high veldt.
Its why Bloemfontein in the Free State isn't the friendliest to Brits.

Palestine on 13:02 - Jul 25 with 1136 viewstrampie

Palestine on 12:51 - Jul 25 by perchrockjack

Well the afrikanersd ,having now lost his country to the kaffir, is about the last to be objective. How they must yearn for Verwoed,Strighdom,Botha et al . The factr is they were in SA first as Dutch who wiped out or transported the native until we came along and said thanks very much but we ll have your gold diamonds etc so feck off on to the high veldt.
Its why Bloemfontein in the Free State isn't the friendliest to Brits.

They need it explained to them, English led Empire, Wales is very friendly.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 13:06]

Palestine on 13:07 - Jul 25 with 1134 viewsperchrockjack

But Ivor Emanuel was Welsh and in Zulu. We were and are British;says so on passports.No escape from that

Palestine on 13:15 - Jul 25 with 1126 viewstrampie

Palestine on 13:07 - Jul 25 by perchrockjack

But Ivor Emanuel was Welsh and in Zulu. We were and are British;says so on passports.No escape from that

A lot of IRA were British as well it said so on their passports also, no escape from that.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 13:20]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024