Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 49246 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 19:45 - Jul 11 with 2431 viewsexiledclaseboy

Palestine on 18:32 - Jul 11 by Glyn1

Palestine is a separate country from Israel so I don't understand what you're saying there.

Arab Israelis have EXACTLY the same legal rights as everyone else and have their MPs in Israel's parliament. That's a lot different from the treatment of Islamic and other minorities in the rest of the Middle East. And perhaps the reason that there's no apartheid in Israel is because it's the only Democracy in the Middle East.

Ceasefire by both sides now is the only option. PLUS A major investment in the infrastructure of Palestine by Dubai, Qatar and the other oil-rich Arab nations rather than building shopping malls or buying football clubs. Why the f**k haven't they done that already? (Serious question.)
[Post edited 11 Jul 2014 18:43]

There is no such thing as a country called Palestine. That's the problem.

Israel has a missile defence system, an early warning system and the infrastructure to deal better with regular bombardments. Gaza has none of these things because the arabs living there continue to live in Israeli-induced squalor. There is blame on both sides without doubt, but let's not pretend both sides are suffering equally here.

Poll: Tory leader

Palestine on 19:57 - Jul 11 with 2419 viewsCygnus

Also water and electricity are rationed in Palestine because Israel steals it.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israel-steals-palestinian-resources-gaza-without-wa
Palestine on 20:16 - Jul 11 with 2395 viewsGlyn1

Palestine on 19:45 - Jul 11 by exiledclaseboy

There is no such thing as a country called Palestine. That's the problem.

Israel has a missile defence system, an early warning system and the infrastructure to deal better with regular bombardments. Gaza has none of these things because the arabs living there continue to live in Israeli-induced squalor. There is blame on both sides without doubt, but let's not pretend both sides are suffering equally here.

"the infrastructure to deal with regular bombardments" is a 15 second air raid warning to grab your children and find somewhere to hide. (It's taken you that long to read this message.) For Christ's sake, both people deserve better than this.

Cease fire now.

The Palestinians have a good point about sharing water.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2014 20:18]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Palestine on 20:18 - Jul 11 with 2392 viewsexiledclaseboy

Palestine on 20:16 - Jul 11 by Glyn1

"the infrastructure to deal with regular bombardments" is a 15 second air raid warning to grab your children and find somewhere to hide. (It's taken you that long to read this message.) For Christ's sake, both people deserve better than this.

Cease fire now.

The Palestinians have a good point about sharing water.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2014 20:18]

Well it's more than that but I don't disagree with your general gist so I'm not going to argue the point. Both sides do indeed deserve better. Far better.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

Palestine on 20:32 - Jul 11 with 2371 viewsswansealad69

Israel didnt excise until after ww2.
The land was taken from the Arab states by us and the Americas.
The jews were treated bad by the Germans now they treat Palestine like
shit.
Bullying off the highest order
Palestine on 20:57 - Jul 11 with 2361 viewsDavillin

Palestine on 15:22 - Jul 11 by epaul

The world stands by and watches whilst Israel commits genocide, wtf would you do if your land was stolen, Thousands of innocent children and women murdered by the Israelies over the years

https://www.facebook.com/palestinesolidarityuk?fref=nf

Respectfully, this is NOT argument, just clarification.

Palestinians do have tens of thousands of rockets which can reach virtually all of Israel, and probably as many suicide bombers. Innocent Israeli women and children have bee killed over the years.

Taking either side in this matter requires one to over-simplify on the one hand, and willfully ignore facts on the other.

And neither side is willing to compromise. [That might be a bit understated, but it remains true nonetheless.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Palestine on 21:41 - Jul 11 with 2333 viewslonglostjack

Palestine on 20:32 - Jul 11 by swansealad69

Israel didnt excise until after ww2.
The land was taken from the Arab states by us and the Americas.
The jews were treated bad by the Germans now they treat Palestine like
shit.
Bullying off the highest order

My uncle was sent to Palestine after the war. He always said it wasn't right what was happening. The world's guilty feeling at the time led to the creation of the state of Israel - In hindsight it was a massive mistake but understandable given the feelings of the time - horrors of Belsen for example. How ironic that the Israelis are now the oppressors and how very sad that the lessons weren't learnt.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Palestine on 22:25 - Jul 11 with 2309 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 21:41 - Jul 11 by longlostjack

My uncle was sent to Palestine after the war. He always said it wasn't right what was happening. The world's guilty feeling at the time led to the creation of the state of Israel - In hindsight it was a massive mistake but understandable given the feelings of the time - horrors of Belsen for example. How ironic that the Israelis are now the oppressors and how very sad that the lessons weren't learnt.

Fantastic post .

Arpartite and oppression , along with murdrer genicide & kidnapping.

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 08:33 - Jul 12 with 2266 viewsJackFish

There have been a number of ceasefires over the years, but the constant terror inflicted on the Palestinians, coupled with Israel's continued desire to build illegal settlements on Palestinian territory, means that a permanent solution is a long way off.

Only when Israel, and their US masters, stop behaving like an occupying power and negotiate as equals will anything change.
Palestine on 08:45 - Jul 12 with 2257 viewsepaul

Protest in London, fair play to him

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 10:12 - Jul 12 with 2238 viewsperchrockjack

apart what?

Seems anti Semitism the last allowable prejudice.

If a bomb blows up another plane with hundreds of holiday makers etc I would wager it will be PALASTINE/ARAB/ISLAMIST sympathisers.
wise up

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Palestine on 10:16 - Jul 12 with 2237 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine on 08:33 - Jul 12 by JackFish

There have been a number of ceasefires over the years, but the constant terror inflicted on the Palestinians, coupled with Israel's continued desire to build illegal settlements on Palestinian territory, means that a permanent solution is a long way off.

Only when Israel, and their US masters, stop behaving like an occupying power and negotiate as equals will anything change.

Spot on.
Palestine on 10:19 - Jul 12 with 2235 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine on 10:12 - Jul 12 by perchrockjack

apart what?

Seems anti Semitism the last allowable prejudice.

If a bomb blows up another plane with hundreds of holiday makers etc I would wager it will be PALASTINE/ARAB/ISLAMIST sympathisers.
wise up

You are confusing anti Semitism with anti Zionism. Anti Semitism is wrong , but anti Zionism is perfectly acceptable
Palestine on 10:25 - Jul 12 with 2231 viewsperchrockjack

With respect you cant have one without the other. Zionism is about Jewish people returning to their homeland. Trouble is that its also arab and all religious based ;therein the problem as both believe they are right.

Palestine on 10:53 - Jul 12 with 2215 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine on 10:25 - Jul 12 by perchrockjack

With respect you cant have one without the other. Zionism is about Jewish people returning to their homeland. Trouble is that its also arab and all religious based ;therein the problem as both believe they are right.

With respect also, you are completely wrong. Zionism today , as if it has been anything else in the past is Jewish Nationalism. It's extreme right wing Nationalism. Not unlike that movement we all know that happened during the 30s and 40s in Europe
Palestine on 11:18 - Jul 12 with 1888 viewsperchrockjack

No it is not,Zionism is the establishing and protection of a Jewish state. Its been so since 1897.
impasse

Palestine on 11:23 - Jul 12 with 1886 viewsFree_Willy

Jewish Nationalism Bad
Islamic Nationalism Good

At the protest did they have the comical placard "Gays for Hamas" again or was it "Gays for ISIS" this time
[Post edited 12 Jul 2014 11:26]
Palestine on 11:25 - Jul 12 with 1882 viewsperchrockjack

at least I thought it was an impasse.
So our arab Islamist chums are really doing the right thing then.
ofuockmy boots

Palestine on 11:39 - Jul 12 with 1871 viewsJackFish

Palestine on 11:25 - Jul 12 by perchrockjack

at least I thought it was an impasse.
So our arab Islamist chums are really doing the right thing then.
ofuockmy boots

Nobody has condoned Palestinian rocket attacks into Israel, sadly it seems many are happy to condone Israel's continued disgraceful treatment of Palestinian people
Palestine on 11:45 - Jul 12 with 1865 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine on 11:18 - Jul 12 by perchrockjack

No it is not,Zionism is the establishing and protection of a Jewish state. Its been so since 1897.
impasse

It's a national movement of Jewish people and it's culture towards a Jewish state, but it's Nationalism at it's most extreme.
Palestine on 11:55 - Jul 12 with 1850 viewsjack_lord

Israel should just plant Ghargad trees everywhere.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Palestine on 12:15 - Jul 12 with 1840 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 10:25 - Jul 12 by perchrockjack

Your right of the mark there perch
And I am quite surprised at that , your normally a pretty good poster .

Go and have a lie down & come back later .
[Post edited 12 Jul 2014 13:37]

Palestine on 12:30 - Jul 12 with 1830 viewsDavillin

Palestine on 12:15 - Jul 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Your right of the mark there perch
And I am quite surprised at that , your normally a pretty good poster .

Go and have a lie down & come back later .
[Post edited 12 Jul 2014 13:37]

Was there a typographical error in your first sentence, where you might have meant "right off the mark."

In any case, because someone does not agree with you is not a reason to make discourteous personal comments about him.

And did I miss his "poor racist slurs," or are you using an alternative definition of "racist" or "slurs"?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Palestine on 13:35 - Jul 12 with 1808 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 12:30 - Jul 12 by Davillin

Was there a typographical error in your first sentence, where you might have meant "right off the mark."

In any case, because someone does not agree with you is not a reason to make discourteous personal comments about him.

And did I miss his "poor racist slurs," or are you using an alternative definition of "racist" or "slurs"?

Yes your correct there's a couple of typos there .

I've put it across the wrong way . Apologise .

Palestine on 15:58 - Jul 12 with 1786 viewsperchrockjack

Tom.no not wrong merely disagree with your view on this vexatious question.i spel without a safety net. Arabs cause pain and muder to anyone who disagrees with them over Israel.one of the tenets of those who caused 9/11 was the fact they were doing it to punish the west for creating Israel and causing strife to Arab countries.israel doesn't have suicide bombers who kill thousands nor do they want to kill people just because they have different religion. It's always een a lefties way of thiinking to support thrpatastinian people

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024