Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 47898 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 20:07 - Jul 27 with 1290 viewsexiledclaseboy

Palestine on 19:53 - Jul 27 by perchrockjack

With respect loh that s not quote true.its hour belief.how's about Hamas and the rest of the despot Arab States recognise Israel s sovereignty. How about them quitting firing rockers into Israel .how about Hamas agreeing to a ceasefire.they won't as they prefer to use their own kids and women as himan shields to what they are doing.

Israel needs to show restraint,maybe allow Hamas to shell them and kill their people.then it might get the sort of empathy that is shown on here for Hamas

Stop the rockets, it ends

Simple really

No one's showing empathy for Hamas. Just the scores of innocent civilians that Israel is killing indiscriminately.

Poll: Tory leader

Palestine on 23:20 - Jul 27 with 1241 viewsJackFish

Palestine on 19:53 - Jul 27 by perchrockjack

With respect loh that s not quote true.its hour belief.how's about Hamas and the rest of the despot Arab States recognise Israel s sovereignty. How about them quitting firing rockers into Israel .how about Hamas agreeing to a ceasefire.they won't as they prefer to use their own kids and women as himan shields to what they are doing.

Israel needs to show restraint,maybe allow Hamas to shell them and kill their people.then it might get the sort of empathy that is shown on here for Hamas

Stop the rockets, it ends

Simple really

Just like it's ended in the West Bank you mean? With Israeli occupation and never ending settlement building.
Palestine on 01:01 - Jul 28 with 1233 viewsEbo

Palestine on 23:20 - Jul 27 by JackFish

Just like it's ended in the West Bank you mean? With Israeli occupation and never ending settlement building.

The only way it would ease is if Israel changed their policies towards Palestinians. Hamas exists due to a hateful and oppressive policy towards Palestine.

As for human shields, there is no concrete evidence unless you choose to believe what FOX news is telling you.

Even if the rockets stopped, there would still be kidnappings and brutality at check points by IDF and more people imprisoned in settlements.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Palestine on 07:27 - Jul 28 with 1207 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 18:54 - Jul 27 by Davillin

Thanks for that analysis. Now how about one on why the Palestinians do not want to recognize Israel as a state [dr whatever the issue is called].

Do the dispossessed ever really give up hope of returning home? I can't pretend to put myself in the shoes of the Palestinians, Dav, but I would imagine for them to recognise the status quo would be tantamount to abandoning all faith in a better, more just future.

Besides, how much trust do you imagine they have left in a political solution after all that's passed? Eleanor Roosevelt opined a right is not something that somebody gives you; it is something that nobody can take away. Their reality gives the lie to that statement.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Palestine on 07:46 - Jul 28 with 1195 viewsCygnus

to is just plain wrong what Israel is doing.

It is unfair and disproportionate hardly any Israelis get killed by Hamas rockets but over a thousand killed by Israelis last few days...no one on here can argue in Israel's favour.

Just wrong and the world stands idly by.
Palestine on 09:17 - Jul 28 with 1166 viewsperchrockjack

Is Hamas right to continue firing rockets .

Should it continue

Why nog try a ceasefire

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Palestine on 09:27 - Jul 28 with 1156 viewsUxbridge

Palestine on 09:17 - Jul 28 by perchrockjack

Is Hamas right to continue firing rockets .

Should it continue

Why nog try a ceasefire

That's a bit like saying you won't stop a parent abusing their child until the kid stops thrashing out. Their rockets are about as effective as Itay Schecter.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Palestine on 09:38 - Jul 28 with 1150 viewsperchrockjack

But they re placed in a school and aimed at Israeli targets. Nobody on here has answered the questions. It's what it's about.hamas use kids as a shield for their won ends.israel are too stupid to see it's not doing their cause any good.pitiful anyway, I'm not comfortable with being on the same side as galloway

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 09:47 - Jul 28 with 1146 viewsUxbridge

Palestine on 09:38 - Jul 28 by perchrockjack

But they re placed in a school and aimed at Israeli targets. Nobody on here has answered the questions. It's what it's about.hamas use kids as a shield for their won ends.israel are too stupid to see it's not doing their cause any good.pitiful anyway, I'm not comfortable with being on the same side as galloway

Firstly you're accepting the Israeli justifications without question of whether they're even accurate. Secondly even if rockets are kept in hospitals is that then justification to blow up everything in and around that area?

There's little doubt they're destroying and killing indiscriminately and to justify killing thousands of non combatants because a hideous organisations are keeping some peashooters there is pretty poor imo.

Any moral high ground the Israeli govt had has long since gone I'm afraid.

Palestine on 10:41 - Jul 28 with 1133 viewsDarran

Palestine on 09:47 - Jul 28 by Uxbridge

Firstly you're accepting the Israeli justifications without question of whether they're even accurate. Secondly even if rockets are kept in hospitals is that then justification to blow up everything in and around that area?

There's little doubt they're destroying and killing indiscriminately and to justify killing thousands of non combatants because a hideous organisations are keeping some peashooters there is pretty poor imo.

Any moral high ground the Israeli govt had has long since gone I'm afraid.

The Guardian seem to think they're accurate anyway.
They call a ceasefire and the first thing Hamas do is fire rockets into Israel.
Even though Israel should be nuked that doesn't make much sense.

I think that's what Scouce is getting at.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Palestine on 10:50 - Jul 28 with 1129 viewsUxbridge

Palestine on 10:41 - Jul 28 by Darran

The Guardian seem to think they're accurate anyway.
They call a ceasefire and the first thing Hamas do is fire rockets into Israel.
Even though Israel should be nuked that doesn't make much sense.

I think that's what Scouce is getting at.

I get the argument. I just think it's a strawman argument.

Palestine on 11:15 - Jul 28 with 1109 viewsperchrockjack

Strawman ? well that at least that s not a scouse post Andrew.
You are of course unable to countenance a view different to your won.
Rockets being fired from a hospital. Justified..
Try answering the questions Ive posed as they are key.

As a nation ,we are the very last to pontificate. Innocent civilians were blitzed in Hamburg, Dresden and Cologne basically to make the people-civilians-suffer,nowt to do with strategic war strategy but because it was Nazis it was and is tolerated.

UK has a shocking record in countless countries so forgive me for any of us taking the higher moral ground as being the nation we are its rather straw like itself.

Anyway, this is not going to end until HAMAS stop firing rockets which ,I get the impression, seems justifies by some as its Israel who ve taken arab land.Actually we divided PALASTINE with two thirds going to the Arabs.

Palestine on 11:27 - Jul 28 with 1102 viewsUxbridge

Palestine on 11:15 - Jul 28 by perchrockjack

Strawman ? well that at least that s not a scouse post Andrew.
You are of course unable to countenance a view different to your won.
Rockets being fired from a hospital. Justified..
Try answering the questions Ive posed as they are key.

As a nation ,we are the very last to pontificate. Innocent civilians were blitzed in Hamburg, Dresden and Cologne basically to make the people-civilians-suffer,nowt to do with strategic war strategy but because it was Nazis it was and is tolerated.

UK has a shocking record in countless countries so forgive me for any of us taking the higher moral ground as being the nation we are its rather straw like itself.

Anyway, this is not going to end until HAMAS stop firing rockets which ,I get the impression, seems justifies by some as its Israel who ve taken arab land.Actually we divided PALASTINE with two thirds going to the Arabs.

Countenance. A fine word. However just because I find the argument a bit daft it doesn't mean I don't understand it.

Not sure what British military actions 70 years ago has to do with condemning this I'm afraid.

Palestine on 13:17 - Jul 28 with 1079 viewsperchrockjack

If you cant see the validity I cant really help you as Ive other things to care about..
THE ROCKETS have btw been verified not by Fox but by independent UN OBSERVERS. Its happening ,hamas need to stop. If it does ISRAEL WILL STOP. Fook its that simple

Palestine on 13:34 - Jul 28 with 1070 viewsMillJack

Palestine on 13:17 - Jul 28 by perchrockjack

If you cant see the validity I cant really help you as Ive other things to care about..
THE ROCKETS have btw been verified not by Fox but by independent UN OBSERVERS. Its happening ,hamas need to stop. If it does ISRAEL WILL STOP. Fook its that simple

So if Hamas stop firing rockets, Israel will cease illegally occupying Gaza/West Bank and stop illegally building Jewish settlements on Palestinian land? Of course they will.
Palestine on 13:42 - Jul 28 with 1065 viewsperchrockjack

So as Ive alluded to before HAMAS
is justified in firing rockets.

It could be argued and will be that Jews are fair game as they always have been for a bit of genocide . Israel as Ive suggested is disastrous in the way it goes over the top.

One thing for sure, we re wasting our precious time even debating it. Best let George GALLOWAY deal with it as like many others HE is right.

Palestine on 14:00 - Jul 28 with 1055 viewsUxbridge

Palestine on 13:17 - Jul 28 by perchrockjack

Heh. Course it is.

Palestine on 15:31 - Jul 28 with 1021 viewsJackoBoostardo

Both sides need to look at themselves and sort it the fukk out! Civilians are the ones in between it all! Israel - get a grip! Hamas - stop stirring sh*t knowing its the civilians who will get it in the neck!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Palestine on 18:42 - Jul 28 with 987 viewsperchrockjack

Great last post. See my questions not been answered probably cos it's hard .

Palestine on 19:12 - Jul 28 with 982 viewsexiledclaseboy

Israel is now claiming that a misdirected Hamas missile blew up one of Gaza's hospital.

And up until a few hours ago, the BBC was reporting it as fact. Madness.

Poll: Tory leader

Palestine on 20:38 - Jul 28 with 962 viewsperchrockjack

This. Subject will be discussed and argued over when we are long dead.
It's truly insolvable

Palestine on 21:16 - Jul 28 with 947 viewscockett_jack

You know what would help? If Hamas stopped purposefully placing rockets in schools and command bunkers under hospitals
Palestine on 21:42 - Jul 28 with 933 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Why it's not that simple

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/5624401?1406545029&ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 21:53 - Jul 28 with 923 viewscockett_jack

If that's in response to my post there's nothing concrete there to disprove the recent media assertions that Hamas are purposefully placing these military supplies and operations not only next to but within civilian institutions
Palestine on 22:01 - Jul 28 with 917 viewsLord_Bony

Palestine on 21:53 - Jul 28 by cockett_jack

If that's in response to my post there's nothing concrete there to disprove the recent media assertions that Hamas are purposefully placing these military supplies and operations not only next to but within civilian institutions

It's bollox

Everyone is crammed into such a small space on the Gazza strip because Israel has taken the land off the Palestinians and built there.

As a result they ve got nowhere left to strategically hide their rockets to fire back...remember under international law they have a right to fight invasion with rockets.

Those devils in charge of Israel are giving Jews a bad name.

People are so naive and gullible thinking Israel is a victim and not the oppressor here...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024