Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 49170 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 14:34 - Jul 30 with 1257 viewsperchrockjack

lol. btw Tom Jones did an excellent version of "Why don't you lover me like you used to do" last Friday.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Palestine on 14:38 - Jul 30 with 1252 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 14:33 - Jul 30 by Highjack

By the time your money gets there there'll be no f ucker left alive.

I'd better send it first-class recorded, quick sharp.

I think you've hit the nail on the head as regards the Israeli plans, they intend to slaughter every living thing in the Gaza Strip to make room (lebensraum) for another 500,000 Russians.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Palestine on 14:39 - Jul 30 with 1245 viewsperchrockjack

well at least you care

Palestine on 14:39 - Jul 30 with 1245 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 14:34 - Jul 30 by perchrockjack

lol. btw Tom Jones did an excellent version of "Why don't you lover me like you used to do" last Friday.

Hank's the man, Perch!

Palestine on 14:40 - Jul 30 with 1244 viewsHighjack

Indeed, and if there's one thing the Russians need it's more space.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Palestine on 14:42 - Jul 30 with 1244 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 14:39 - Jul 30 by perchrockjack

well at least you care

I find it absolutely terrifying, Perch, that the governments of the world don't.

Palestine on 14:45 - Jul 30 with 1234 viewsperchrockjack

The world did not from the Crystellnacht to stop Nazis either.

Im staggered at how much anti semiticism seems to be around.

Hamas have form for using civilian shields and they carry on the three nos. No ceasefire, no reconciliation no Israel.

I did say I was adding no more to this thread but you tempted me-.

Palestine on 14:56 - Jul 30 with 1225 viewstrampie

Palestine on 14:21 - Jul 30 by perchrockjack

So an independent Wales would support/is supporting Hamas and what it does?

21 PAGES and its come to this.

An independent Wales would be likely to support a Palestinian state.

The Welsh have an affinity with other small groups.
Ireland is currently the only independent Celtic nation and they recently voted with most of the rest of the world supporting Palestinian recognition via unesco.
Baron Dafydd Elis-Thomas a respected elder statesman in British and Welsh politics, presiding officer of the Welsh Assembly for over a decade, a meet and greet the Queen type and all that and an ex top ranking MP for about 20 years refused to accept an invitation to meet the then new Israeli ambassador ?, apparently saying "I am unwilling to accept the invitation to meet the ambassador, because of my objection to the failure of the State of Israel to meet its international obligations to the Palestinian people of the Holy Lands''.
The current leader of Plaid Cymru, Leanne Wood apparently lists the 'Palestine Solidarity Campaign' as among her affiliations.

So you better believe the Welsh position 'perchrockjack', otherwise you will have a nasty shock come the day, you clearly listen to too much biased Anglo media spin.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 14:57]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 16:58 - Jul 30 with 1189 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 12:11 - Jul 30 by controversial_jack

200 killed in the plane shooting down in the Ukraine, let's put sanctions on Russia without any proof whatsoever, Genocide in Gaza with the whole world watching , let's just ignore it

Palestine on 17:36 - Jul 30 with 1173 viewsreddythered

Ah the old Sharon quote.

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_article=373&x_context=7

Then again some claim it to be true.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/11/burying-sharon/

Then again, maybe he's not that credible...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/12/21/saudi911/
http://presstv.com/detail/2013/11/22/335998/israel-called-shots-from-grassy-knol
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/01/11-examples/

A search for Sharon's words reveal no credible news outlets reporting it ( oh, wait, those pesky Jews own the media, I forgot ), plenty of whackjob sites, pro-palestinian site, anti-semitic sites such as Stormfront claiming it was said. Along with plenty of normal people quoting it as a fact on message boards.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Palestine on 17:51 - Jul 30 with 1164 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 17:36 - Jul 30 by reddythered

Ah the old Sharon quote.

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_article=373&x_context=7

Then again some claim it to be true.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/11/burying-sharon/

Then again, maybe he's not that credible...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/12/21/saudi911/
http://presstv.com/detail/2013/11/22/335998/israel-called-shots-from-grassy-knol
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/01/11-examples/

A search for Sharon's words reveal no credible news outlets reporting it ( oh, wait, those pesky Jews own the media, I forgot ), plenty of whackjob sites, pro-palestinian site, anti-semitic sites such as Stormfront claiming it was said. Along with plenty of normal people quoting it as a fact on message boards.

I firmly believe Sharon said exactly that, and meant it. That's not to say it's true but it's certainly a true indication of the hubristic mindset of Israel's military claque.

Again, other opinions are freely available here.

Palestine on 18:03 - Jul 30 with 1154 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 17:51 - Jul 30 by Lohengrin

I firmly believe Sharon said exactly that, and meant it. That's not to say it's true but it's certainly a true indication of the hubristic mindset of Israel's military claque.

Again, other opinions are freely available here.

So you firmly believe it, can't prove it, have no desire to prove it because it fits what you want to believe. Is that a fair enough summation of the situation?

If you knew anything of the mindset of the region, it's more F*** America than anything else. Let's not forget the Allies refused to bomb railroads leading to the concentration camps due to them not being "strategic targets".

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Palestine on 18:13 - Jul 30 with 1137 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 18:03 - Jul 30 by reddythered

So you firmly believe it, can't prove it, have no desire to prove it because it fits what you want to believe. Is that a fair enough summation of the situation?

If you knew anything of the mindset of the region, it's more F*** America than anything else. Let's not forget the Allies refused to bomb railroads leading to the concentration camps due to them not being "strategic targets".

"F*** America?" Isn't that what the old murderer is saying there, in effect?

World War II, again? Really?

Palestine on 18:31 - Jul 30 with 1118 viewskeeponrockin

The worst part about all this is that after the 2nd World War there was the potential for Jews to be put in Africa. Now I can imagine with all their abilities to make money, drive businesses forward and general intellect that could have made some real improvements for the people there instead of the poverty and disease that is still rife throughout the Continent.

No instead they put them in the hot potato of the Middle East and decided to carve up land especially for them. Some seriously bad decisions that we've never got over.
Palestine on 18:33 - Jul 30 with 1113 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 18:13 - Jul 30 by Lohengrin

"F*** America?" Isn't that what the old murderer is saying there, in effect?

World War II, again? Really?

Except he didn't say it. You'd have provided proof if he had.

World War II funnily enough has significant importance. I mentioned it to point out there's hardly the love for America that you claim.

Palestine on 18:37 - Jul 30 with 1110 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 18:31 - Jul 30 by keeponrockin

The worst part about all this is that after the 2nd World War there was the potential for Jews to be put in Africa. Now I can imagine with all their abilities to make money, drive businesses forward and general intellect that could have made some real improvements for the people there instead of the poverty and disease that is still rife throughout the Continent.

No instead they put them in the hot potato of the Middle East and decided to carve up land especially for them. Some seriously bad decisions that we've never got over.

Jews have few if any real ties to Africa. The links to the region Israel is in are undeniable. Temple Mount anyone?

"Yeah, you need your own land. Ok, there's land you occupied for thousands of years as a race/religion, plenty of cultural links, heritage etc.... it's just that those pesky British, they let everyone and anyone settle there. Yes, yes, they blocked you guys from going there, but heck, that's water under the bridge. Hmm, let me see... what have we got. Hmm, Antarctica? Bit cold, granted but the penguins there are very friendly."

Palestine on 18:53 - Jul 30 with 1104 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 18:33 - Jul 30 by reddythered

Except he didn't say it. You'd have provided proof if he had.

World War II funnily enough has significant importance. I mentioned it to point out there's hardly the love for America that you claim.

Where's the proof he didn't? How dare I presume to think the man responsible for Qibya, Sabra and Shatila should have a loose mouth to go with his itchy trigger-finger? Silly me.

You are right about the significance of World War II. It's the driver behind the mortuary slabs of Gaza being piled high with the shredded corpses of infants.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 18:53]

Palestine on 19:04 - Jul 30 with 1097 viewsexiledclaseboy

On Radio 5's breakfast show this morning they interviewed a Jewish community leader from Manchester about the recent rise in anti-semitic attacks on both Jewish people and synagogues. While I've no doubt that these deplorable attacks are on the rise recently, which is proof again of some people's twisted minds, the actual interview sickened me. The guy (can't remember his name) was scathing about muslims in general and I'd imagine many of his comments came close to breaking laws around inciting racial hatred. He talked in general terms about "them" talked about 9/11 and 7/7 and flat out said that all muslims want to see all jews wiped off the face of the earth. He also said that living in Britain at the moment is like being in Germany during Kristallnacht. It really was a disgusting interview and if it had been made by a muslim it would have been all over the place with justifiable outrage. Worst of all, his words went completely unchallenged by the interviewer (Rachel Burden).

And as for Ariel Sharon, if religion is true there's no doubt he's swirling round the pits of hell now and for all eternity, which is exactly where he deserves to be.

Poll: Tory leader

Palestine on 19:39 - Jul 30 with 1070 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 14:45 - Jul 30 by perchrockjack

The world did not from the Crystellnacht to stop Nazis either.

Im staggered at how much anti semiticism seems to be around.

Hamas have form for using civilian shields and they carry on the three nos. No ceasefire, no reconciliation no Israel.

I did say I was adding no more to this thread but you tempted me-.

There you go again perch

Just because we are against the slaughter of innocent children , women & men doesn't make us anti semitists .

Where are you coming from ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 19:43 - Jul 30 with 1066 viewsexiledclaseboy

Palestine on 19:39 - Jul 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

There you go again perch

Just because we are against the slaughter of innocent children , women & men doesn't make us anti semitists .

Where are you coming from ?

It's how Israel has got away with illegal border expansions and associated massacres for decades. Any dissenting voices are shouted down with accusations of anti-semitism. It's ridiculous and simplistic.

Palestine on 20:21 - Jul 30 with 1042 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 18:53 - Jul 30 by Lohengrin

Where's the proof he didn't? How dare I presume to think the man responsible for Qibya, Sabra and Shatila should have a loose mouth to go with his itchy trigger-finger? Silly me.

You are right about the significance of World War II. It's the driver behind the mortuary slabs of Gaza being piled high with the shredded corpses of infants.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 18:53]

Yes, because providing proof for a negative is always required when there's zero evidence for a positive, huh? What next, the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and the Blood Libel weren't actually lies?

Sharon was certainly no saint. Nor were Arafat and the PLO. Damour, or is that not fiting the agenda?

Hamas is the driver for Gaza. Nothing more, nothing less. Of course, given the meetings between the Grand Mufti and Hitler, the numbers dead in WWII could have been higher. Another inconvenience ignored.

Palestine on 20:25 - Jul 30 with 1040 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 19:43 - Jul 30 by exiledclaseboy

It's how Israel has got away with illegal border expansions and associated massacres for decades. Any dissenting voices are shouted down with accusations of anti-semitism. It's ridiculous and simplistic.

So when Jews were recently attacked in Paris from the demonstrations and the phrases "Death to Jews" and "Hitler had it right" were used, was that legitimate demonstration against Israel or anti-semitism.

The only answer is clearly the latter.

Would broadcasting photos as being from Gaza when they were from Syria be anti-semitism or sloppy journalism? I'd like to think it was only the latter, but you can never know.

Doesn't mean all criticism of Israel is driven by anti-semitism any more than criticism of Israel can never be driven by anti-semitism, but the fact remains that some elements, hopefully only a tiny minority, are driven by anti-semitism and should be called out for it.

Palestine on 20:33 - Jul 30 with 1033 viewsexiledclaseboy

Palestine on 20:25 - Jul 30 by reddythered

So when Jews were recently attacked in Paris from the demonstrations and the phrases "Death to Jews" and "Hitler had it right" were used, was that legitimate demonstration against Israel or anti-semitism.

The only answer is clearly the latter.

Would broadcasting photos as being from Gaza when they were from Syria be anti-semitism or sloppy journalism? I'd like to think it was only the latter, but you can never know.

Doesn't mean all criticism of Israel is driven by anti-semitism any more than criticism of Israel can never be driven by anti-semitism, but the fact remains that some elements, hopefully only a tiny minority, are driven by anti-semitism and should be called out for it.

First example is clearly anti-semitism. The second could well be but is most likely to be the kind of propaganda that abounds these days.

I completely agree with you, Reddy, especially the last paragraph. Much criticism of Israel is driven by anti-semitism no doubt. But much of it isn't. It's the implication that if you criticise Israel it follows that you must hate Jews that bothers me. As I said, simplistic nonsense. I have no time for what Israel has done many times, not least this past few weeks (I accept that we have differing opinions on that) but I really don't give a tiny f*ck what religion they follow.

Palestine on 20:35 - Jul 30 with 1026 viewskeeponrockin

One thing I do notice is those that are naturally sympathetic to the whole 'you're a racist' agenda do seem to be a little more loose tongued and tolerant of more near the knuckle talk when it's regarding jews.

I've never been pc so I don't care about saying what I think in areas like this and radical islam. But it is noticeable the difference, you struggle to see many backing up jews.
Palestine on 20:39 - Jul 30 with 1016 viewsSwanzay

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024