Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 49242 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 07:41 - Aug 2 with 1722 viewsdgt73

Palestine on 12:40 - Jul 31 by reddythered

Those died, have died in a military operation in a horrendous situation where Hamas have stored rockets in UN schools. Maybe people can define at what point a school becomes a legitimate target and if it's morally abhorant for Hamas to expose civilians to that.

Like it or not, Hamas fire rockets every day from Gaza. Like it or not, whatever Israel does on a non-miltary basis will not change that when Hamas' "cause" is to destroy Israel and kill jews.

If Iron Dome wasn't in place, Israeli casualties would be far higher than those of Gazans at the moment, something people tend to forget.

It's not Israel - Palestine. It's not Jew - Arab. It's Israel - Hamas. Hamas who, when utilising suicide bombers targetted hospitals and universities - places whre Israeli Jews and Israeli Arabs had integrated. There's an obvious reason behind that targetting.

I genuinely feel sorry for the residents of Gaza. Sold down the river by the corruption of Fatah and Arafat, naturally "voted" for Hamas to replace the corruption... only to then be used as innocent pawns.

Well maybe if the Jews hadn't have stolen Arab land in the first place, Hamas wouldn't be firing rockets.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 7:41]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Palestine on 11:29 - Aug 9 with 1638 viewsepaul

Some nice Israeli people aye

please not I am not tarring all with the same brush, of course there are many horrified with the innocent slaughter of women and children

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 23:07 - Aug 15 with 1583 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 00:20 - Aug 16 with 1575 viewsEbo

This speech!

Zionist liars
http://scgnews.com/idf-hamas-human-shield-manual-a-sloppy-forgery
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 0:21]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Palestine on 00:23 - Aug 16 with 1571 viewsEbo

Palestine on 07:41 - Aug 2 by dgt73

Well maybe if the Jews hadn't have stolen Arab land in the first place, Hamas wouldn't be firing rockets.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 7:41]

You do know that effectively, Israel created Hammas.

Palestine on 21:15 - Aug 20 with 1525 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Strange they lived there for thosands of years before the muslims conquered all the countrys in Northern African, Western Asia and Turkey. Hamas is a terrorist organisation who's sole aim is the destruction of Isrsael and to wipe them of the face of the Planet. If Hamas wanted to save Palestian Lives they would not hide their rockets in Civilian areas. Indeed if they did not fire them at all Israel would have no need to retaliate.

I suppose when the Germans were sending V1 and V2 rockets over Southern England targetting Civilians the British Government was wrong to bomb the launch site going on some of the anti Israeli feelings on this site. I guess this Country can feel pround of OUR Muslims blowing up trains and buses in London. Beheading a random guy in London and a British Muslim beheading a Journalist yesterday.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Palestine on 21:21 - Aug 20 with 1513 viewsperchrockjack

And what was that about Jews not getting pilloried

It's like Mosley and the black shirts.

We seem to be supporting those who are killing us....

Staggering

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Palestine on 21:24 - Aug 20 with 1512 viewsLord_Bony

Palestine on 21:15 - Aug 20 by felixstowe_jack

Strange they lived there for thosands of years before the muslims conquered all the countrys in Northern African, Western Asia and Turkey. Hamas is a terrorist organisation who's sole aim is the destruction of Isrsael and to wipe them of the face of the Planet. If Hamas wanted to save Palestian Lives they would not hide their rockets in Civilian areas. Indeed if they did not fire them at all Israel would have no need to retaliate.

I suppose when the Germans were sending V1 and V2 rockets over Southern England targetting Civilians the British Government was wrong to bomb the launch site going on some of the anti Israeli feelings on this site. I guess this Country can feel pround of OUR Muslims blowing up trains and buses in London. Beheading a random guy in London and a British Muslim beheading a Journalist yesterday.

According to the United Nations charter Hamas as the elected government of Palestine has a right to defend itself against invasion.all it really has at its disposal is rockets,Gaza city and the strip are so tiny and compact with two million living there...where the hell can they put their rockets...there's no room.

I don t like Hamas but I detest the way Israel keep on slaughtering women and children day after day and keep saying yeah Hamas fired some rockets so we sent in some more jets to blow up a few more appartment blocks and schools...

If it was Palestine doing this to Tel Aviv the world would be in there to stop it...

It s one sided and unjust.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 21:51 - Aug 20 with 1497 viewskeeponrockin

Palestine on 11:29 - Aug 9 by epaul

Some nice Israeli people aye

please not I am not tarring all with the same brush, of course there are many horrified with the innocent slaughter of women and children

Any quotes from Hamas?
Palestine on 01:08 - Sep 17 with 1418 viewsEbo

Zionist gets owned

Palestine on 09:13 - Sep 17 with 1387 viewsperchrockjack

ITS CLEAR..

On the one side Israeli haters...

On the other side..Hamas lover who believe Israel has no right to exist and therefore the country should be wiped from the face of the earth along with its people.

Its that simple..

The same people now believe America killed thousands of its own people because of complicity with the JEWS/ISRAEL.

And its not based on political lines..yeah ok then

Sorry Im out of this dross..
KEEP THE RED FLAG FLYING

Palestine on 20:52 - Sep 17 with 1351 viewsLord_Bony

I would nt box myself in any of those categories above.

What about us people,most of the civilised world,who are HUMANITARIANS.

It means we object to the slaughter of innocent men,women and children,day after fecking day by a powerful Israeli army against people who can hardly defend themselves.

Which part of that are you finding difficult to understand?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Palestine on 21:29 - Sep 17 with 1330 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 20:52 - Sep 17 by Lord_Bony

I would nt box myself in any of those categories above.

What about us people,most of the civilised world,who are HUMANITARIANS.

It means we object to the slaughter of innocent men,women and children,day after fecking day by a powerful Israeli army against people who can hardly defend themselves.

Which part of that are you finding difficult to understand?

He can't get his head around it .

It's a shame .

We are all Jew haters & terrorist lovers .

That's also a shame he thinks that.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 23:02 - Sep 17 with 1304 viewsperchrockjack

It's because Israel gas a right to exist. It's a un country, a sovereign country.

Hamas defending itself? Ok then , I give in..

Humanitarians should he concerned as to why Hamas uses it's women and kids as human shields

Palestine on 23:56 - Sep 17 with 1299 viewsEbo

israel has breached more UN resolutions than any other nation on earth so you can trust their commitment to a cease fire and respect for international community as far as you can throw the world trade towers.

Hell, there is an un-needed replacement for Saddam Hussein who is currently beheading people all across northern Syria and Iraq after he ousted the US backed general of ISIS that Cheney had tea and biscuits with last year.

This isnt a true cease fire, Gaza is still under seige, they are still not alowed things like concrete to rebuild homes, their protein intake is still controlled by Israel and there are still 100kms of multi story concrete walls dividing up Palestinian communities.

This is an armistace not a cease fire, in a cease fire if your bordering a neighbouring country your'e allowed to talk to that country about trade and crossing said border.

The ugly stain of apartheid is still amongst us in the world.

BTW Perch, you are either super naive or on one hell of a fishing trip. If the latter then I suggest sailing in a bigger and better f*cking boat.

Palestine on 00:01 - Sep 18 with 1275 viewsEbo

Palestine on 23:02 - Sep 17 by perchrockjack

It's because Israel gas a right to exist. It's a un country, a sovereign country.

Humanitarians should he concerned as to why Hamas uses it's women and kids as human shields

Human shields? The oldest, dirtiest zionist trick in the book. You'll be saying next that they should stop the rocket attacks. The same attacks that have killed a handful of people in TEN years as opposed to Israeli airstrikes and drones killing more innocent civilians than were killed in the world trade centre.

Fireworks against a well armed and funded military regime that has a billion dollar American funded iron dome that ensures 100% that no rockets land anywhere in populated areas, measure that against precision guided missiles that target everyone and everything in Gaza. Kids on a beach are fair game to these zionist scumbags.

Palestine on 00:02 - Sep 18 with 1275 viewsJackFish

Palestine on 23:02 - Sep 17 by perchrockjack

And Plaestine is not, which is one of many reasons why the current state of affairs is not in any way equal.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Israel doesn't want a peaceful two state solution, they're happy with the status quo because it allows them to grab as much land as they want and bomb the shut into Gaza whenever they feel like it. Why bother with peace and fairness when they can do that?
Palestine on 00:09 - Sep 18 with 1273 viewsperchrockjack

It's like the Sea of Galilee on here and I'm Simon Peter.

You re incredible posters and frankly if you're genuine then that s fair enough but note that Israel is not a subject to gave placid debates over.

As has been mooted here, Jews are the problem not Zionism and never ever forget Britain fecked up palastine initially after declaring a Jewish state was the right thing fully 30 yrs before it happened.

Anyway, it's entirely predictable to see America haters aligned with Palestinian posts.

I wish you all a restful night and hope we all see the dawn..

Captain birdseye

Palestine on 00:20 - Sep 18 with 1270 viewsEbo

Palestine on 00:09 - Sep 18 by perchrockjack

It's like the Sea of Galilee on here and I'm Simon Peter.

You re incredible posters and frankly if you're genuine then that s fair enough but note that Israel is not a subject to gave placid debates over.

As has been mooted here, Jews are the problem not Zionism and never ever forget Britain fecked up palastine initially after declaring a Jewish state was the right thing fully 30 yrs before it happened.

Anyway, it's entirely predictable to see America haters aligned with Palestinian posts.

I wish you all a restful night and hope we all see the dawn..

Captain birdseye

Jews are not the problem Perch, it's the Israeli government. Hassidic Jews vehemently oppose them and their flagrant abuse of human rights.

Palestine on 09:21 - Sep 18 with 1220 viewsperchrockjack

bo.
Think you ll find Jews Isreal as inter changeable on here.

I ll repeat my position for you although feck knows why

ISREAL... Should protect its borders and not seek to expand them. They are complete cretins as they overreact as they always have done to aggression. They need to turn the other cheek at least for a while although that is NEW testament stuff which they dont recognise.

Hamas really do want them off the face of the earth and should quit firing rockets at them. Its not doing any good .

That's it then..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024