Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 48938 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 16:06 - Jul 12 with 1815 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine on 15:58 - Jul 12 by perchrockjack

Tom.no not wrong merely disagree with your view on this vexatious question.i spel without a safety net. Arabs cause pain and muder to anyone who disagrees with them over Israel.one of the tenets of those who caused 9/11 was the fact they were doing it to punish the west for creating Israel and causing strife to Arab countries.israel doesn't have suicide bombers who kill thousands nor do they want to kill people just because they have different religion. It's always een a lefties way of thiinking to support thrpatastinian people

It's not the state of Israel they are against it's Since the teens went missing from Gush Etzion, a Jewish-only colony in the West Bank, Israel has besieged the 4 million Palestinians who already live under its thumb, storming through towns, ransacking homes and civil institutions, conducting night raids on families, stealing property, kidnapping, injuring, and killing. Warplanes were dispatched to bomb Gaza, again and repeatedly, destroying more homes and institutions and carrying out extrajudicial executions.
Palestine on 16:11 - Jul 12 with 1812 viewsperchrockjack

Wrong.the Arabs states have avowed on numerous occasions to wipe Israel from the map.nothing could be clearer

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Palestine on 16:19 - Jul 12 with 1802 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 15:58 - Jul 12 by perchrockjack

Tom.no not wrong merely disagree with your view on this vexatious question.i spel without a safety net. Arabs cause pain and muder to anyone who disagrees with them over Israel.one of the tenets of those who caused 9/11 was the fact they were doing it to punish the west for creating Israel and causing strife to Arab countries.israel doesn't have suicide bombers who kill thousands nor do they want to kill people just because they have different religion. It's always een a lefties way of thiinking to support thrpatastinian people

Very goid spilling there perch !

What I was trying to say is anti zionists have nothing to do with racism.

You have Jews protesting all over the world at this very moment for Israel to stop its air strikes on Palestine .

Palestine on 16:26 - Jul 12 with 1793 viewsDavillin

Palestine on 16:19 - Jul 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Very goid spilling there perch !

What I was trying to say is anti zionists have nothing to do with racism.

You have Jews protesting all over the world at this very moment for Israel to stop its air strikes on Palestine .

"You have Jews protesting all over the world at this very moment for Israel to stop its air strikes on Palestine ."

Citation?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Palestine on 16:33 - Jul 12 with 1783 viewsCygnus

Israel launches airstrikes into civilian areas,hundreds killed and wounded and set to increase. This is totally disproportionate to the three Israelis killed. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/10/israel-air-strikes-gaza_n_5573439.html
Palestine on 16:37 - Jul 12 with 1778 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 16:26 - Jul 12 by Davillin

"You have Jews protesting all over the world at this very moment for Israel to stop its air strikes on Palestine ."

Citation?

You really havnt got to look far for that evidence perch .

Palestine on 16:43 - Jul 12 with 1769 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine on 16:11 - Jul 12 by perchrockjack

Wrong.the Arabs states have avowed on numerous occasions to wipe Israel from the map.nothing could be clearer

Can you give me some direct quotations of this please?
Palestine on 16:45 - Jul 12 with 1766 viewsDavillin

Palestine on 16:37 - Jul 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

You really havnt got to look far for that evidence perch .

[Quoted Post]: Palestine on 16:26 - Jul 12 by Davillin

Citation?

That's me, not Perch, but I would still like your citation, although your statement would appear to call for "citations," plural. As it's your statement, not mine [nor Perch's] you're the logical one to give citations. Thanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 16:51 - Jul 12 with 1758 viewsDavillin

Palestine on 16:43 - Jul 12 by controversial_jack

Can you give me some direct quotations of this please?

"the Arabs states have avowed on numerous occasions to wipe Israel from the map.nothing could be clearer" is an established and irrefutable fact, and has been for a very long time.

The only possible error is whether all Arab states have made that statement publicly.

Palestine on 17:05 - Jul 12 with 1744 viewsShaky

Palestine on 16:11 - Jul 12 by perchrockjack

I am only aware of the leader of 1 state - Iran - having called for wiping Israel off the face of the map. And not only was that call from the increasingly marginalised hardline fraction led by Ahmadinejad, but it is far from clear what he meant by it; he doesn't support the existence of the nation of Israel, but that is in no way the same as wanting it for example nuked.

The only thing that is absolutely clear is that the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem is illegal under international law as confirmed by the UN Security Council Resolution 242, and numerous follow-on rulings.

Israel is literally getting away with murder, thanks to the failure of the intellectually and morally compromised nation that is America to support the rule of law.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Palestine on 17:06 - Jul 12 with 1743 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 16:45 - Jul 12 by Davillin

[Quoted Post]: Palestine on 16:26 - Jul 12 by Davillin

Citation?

That's me, not Perch, but I would still like your citation, although your statement would appear to call for "citations," plural. As it's your statement, not mine [nor Perch's] you're the logical one to give citations. Thanks.

Look it up Dav you are clever enough .

Palestine on 17:13 - Jul 12 with 1734 viewsbuilthjack

Palestine on 17:06 - Jul 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

There is a large proportion of Jewish politicians in Britain and America. All side with Israel.
The richest people in the world are usually Jewish. Why?
They look after each other, but take others money. Fact.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Palestine on 17:20 - Jul 12 with 1730 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine on 17:13 - Jul 12 by builthjack

There is a large proportion of Jewish politicians in Britain and America. All side with Israel.
The richest people in the world are usually Jewish. Why?
They look after each other, but take others money. Fact.

Ahmadinejad, said something along the lines that if Israel attacked Iran he would retaliate with everything he has, which is what most countries would do in retaliation - remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki. No direct quote saying Israel or it's people would be wiped off the map. A total fabrication from the mainstream media
Palestine on 18:44 - Jul 12 with 1691 viewsperchrockjack

Jews work as opposed to scrounge.they educate themselves, have tight family units.good stuff I'd say.

I must add that they do overreact spectacularly but it's clear it's not wise to pluck with them. We Brits have to be careful when bleeding for other countries as our empire screwed millions and Britons benefitted.hyocrisy or ehat

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Palestine on 19:38 - Jul 12 with 1674 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 20:02 - Jul 12 with 1661 viewsepaul

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/12/disabled-palestinians-unable-escape

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 20:30 - Jul 12 with 1641 viewscanhecatchit

This is what most people never get to see the Real Israeli Army

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=278119032380433&set=vb.100005470153060&type

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Palestine on 21:40 - Jul 12 with 1623 viewsDarran

Here's one for the fella on the Wirral.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/roger-waters-neil-young-israel/

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Palestine on 21:50 - Jul 12 with 1617 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine on 20:30 - Jul 12 by canhecatchit

This is what most people never get to see the Real Israeli Army

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=278119032380433&set=vb.100005470153060&type

Contrary to popular myth, they aren't that good
Palestine on 23:38 - Jul 12 with 1597 viewsjack_lord

Palestine on 21:50 - Jul 12 by controversial_jack

Contrary to popular myth, they aren't that good

The Israeli forces are very well trained and absolutely ruthless. They have to be as they are hated in the middle east, they would crumble if they were not such an organised strong force.

I will say that I worked for a Jewish organisation and they see the situation very differently to what Palestinians and sympathisers see.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Palestine on 23:43 - Jul 12 with 1594 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine on 23:38 - Jul 12 by jack_lord

The Israeli forces are very well trained and absolutely ruthless. They have to be as they are hated in the middle east, they would crumble if they were not such an organised strong force.

I will say that I worked for a Jewish organisation and they see the situation very differently to what Palestinians and sympathisers see.

They had their arses kicked in Lebanon
Palestine on 23:58 - Jul 12 with 1588 viewsDarran

Palestine on 23:43 - Jul 12 by controversial_jack

Why the f*ck do you keep harping on about what happened in the past you total cock?
People are dying every day you f*cking imbecile and all you want to do is take sides.

#tool

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Palestine on 00:11 - Jul 13 with 1580 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine on 23:58 - Jul 12 by Darran

Why the f*ck do you keep harping on about what happened in the past you total cock?
People are dying every day you f*cking imbecile and all you want to do is take sides.

#tool

You really are that thick ,aren't you?
Palestine on 00:18 - Jul 13 with 1578 viewsjack_lord

Palestine on 23:43 - Jul 12 by controversial_jack

OK, explain this as an historical fact. Explain with facts on how many people died and where they were from.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Palestine on 02:30 - Jul 13 with 1564 viewsDavillin

Palestine on 17:06 - Jul 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

You posted the statement. It's your responsibility to cite sources. My guess is that you can't.

You know damn well I'm "clever enough." For more than just looking something up on the 'net.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024