Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 49231 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 14:25 - Jul 11 with 10283 viewsGlyn1

And when are the Palestinians going to stop launching missiles into Israel? They may not have killed many Israelis so far, but to be fair to them they're doing their best.

Death toll in Israel and Palestine so far, a couple of hundred. Death toll in Syria so far, a couple of hundred thousand.

There needs to be a ceasefire, and the Americans are the only ones who can impose it on both sides.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2014 14:26]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Palestine on 14:33 - Jul 11 with 10272 viewsDarran

The both sides are pathetic,someone should point them in the direction of the 21st century,f*cking idiots they are.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Palestine on 14:43 - Jul 11 with 10263 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine on 14:25 - Jul 11 by Glyn1

And when are the Palestinians going to stop launching missiles into Israel? They may not have killed many Israelis so far, but to be fair to them they're doing their best.

Death toll in Israel and Palestine so far, a couple of hundred. Death toll in Syria so far, a couple of hundred thousand.

There needs to be a ceasefire, and the Americans are the only ones who can impose it on both sides.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2014 14:26]

The will never be peace as long as there's Apartheid for the Palestinians
Palestine on 14:45 - Jul 11 with 10261 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

You 2 clearly have no fu cking idea what so ever .

Palestine on 14:46 - Jul 11 with 10260 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 14:43 - Jul 11 by controversial_jack

Someone with sense .

Palestine on 14:47 - Jul 11 with 10258 viewsDarran

Palestine on 14:45 - Jul 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

You 2 clearly have no fu cking idea what so ever .

It takes two to tango and it's pathetic.

Palestine on 14:57 - Jul 11 with 10233 viewsBaker

Palestine on 14:33 - Jul 11 by Darran

The both sides are pathetic,someone should point them in the direction of the 21st century,f*cking idiots they are.

Have you ever considered becoming a diplomatic envoy, Dar?

I think you'd be awfully good at it

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Palestine on 15:04 - Jul 11 with 10216 viewsDarran

Palestine on 14:57 - Jul 11 by Baker

Have you ever considered becoming a diplomatic envoy, Dar?

I think you'd be awfully good at it

It's true though even if one country is bigger than they both need a kick up the ring,I know I'm simplifying it but it's the 21st century now not the 1940s.

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 15:10 - Jul 11 with 10204 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine on 15:04 - Jul 11 by Darran

It's true though even if one country is bigger than they both need a kick up the ring,I know I'm simplifying it but it's the 21st century now not the 1940s.

Many of the middle east problems go back further than 1948, they go back to after ww1 .Ask any Arab about the Sykes- Picot agreement
Palestine on 15:22 - Jul 11 with 10190 viewsepaul

The world stands by and watches whilst Israel commits genocide, wtf would you do if your land was stolen, Thousands of innocent children and women murdered by the Israelies over the years

https://www.facebook.com/palestinesolidarityuk?fref=nf

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 15:26 - Jul 11 with 10184 viewsDarran

Palestine on 15:22 - Jul 11 by epaul

The world stands by and watches whilst Israel commits genocide, wtf would you do if your land was stolen, Thousands of innocent children and women murdered by the Israelies over the years

https://www.facebook.com/palestinesolidarityuk?fref=nf

Here's a good question for you Paul,what would you do now?

Palestine on 15:34 - Jul 11 with 10174 viewsperchrockjack

Arab /islamist /Palastine supporters bomb people from all over the world. They send rockets into Israel, who apparently have to take it co they are Jewish.

Israel overreacts for sure but every single country surrounding Israel wants to wipe it from the map.
Palastine has been a source of angst for George GALLOWAY for years which is all I need.
Its also been the case for much action by the Redgraves and other Arty people .Its fashionable to support PALASTINE and anyone supporting Israel s right to exist gets hammered. I think Im off out

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Palestine on 15:38 - Jul 11 with 10161 viewsepaul

Palestine on 15:26 - Jul 11 by Darran

Here's a good question for you Paul,what would you do now?

If Israel left the occupied territories then there would be no problem

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 15:50 - Jul 11 with 10151 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine on 15:34 - Jul 11 by perchrockjack

Arab /islamist /Palastine supporters bomb people from all over the world. They send rockets into Israel, who apparently have to take it co they are Jewish.

Israel overreacts for sure but every single country surrounding Israel wants to wipe it from the map.
Palastine has been a source of angst for George GALLOWAY for years which is all I need.
Its also been the case for much action by the Redgraves and other Arty people .Its fashionable to support PALASTINE and anyone supporting Israel s right to exist gets hammered. I think Im off out

Can you show me where any Arab leader has called for Israel to be wiped off the face of the map?
Palestine on 15:59 - Jul 11 with 10145 viewsDarran

Palestine on 15:38 - Jul 11 by epaul

I still don't think it'll end myself.

Palestine on 16:21 - Jul 11 with 10127 viewsDr_Winston

Of course there wouldn't. If that happened everyone would just happily accept Israel's right to exist and they'd all walk arm in arm down the street together whilst flowers bloom and rainbows fill the skies.

Israel is surrounded by nations that would like nothing more than to drive them into the sea, and have done since the state came into being, long before any territories were "occupied". Withdrawing from them will not change that.

The only thing that will stop it is for the entire area to become a UN mandate with guaranteed right of security, passage and habitation in all areas for any relevant parties, and even that wouldn't stop the crazies on both sides from wanting to blow each other up, either with missiles or suicide vests.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Palestine on 16:45 - Jul 11 with 10089 viewsymaohyd

The circle of violence just goes on and on. A family on either side loses a loved one and one more family knows only hate for the opposite side.

I know little of the atrocities that Israel inflicts on the Palestinians to comment, but why can't both sides draw the line, hate each other yes but for the good of all just leave each other alone, simplistic I know but how it should be.

I can't understand why the other Arab states don't come to the Palestinians aide in providing finance to invest in the infrastructure of Palestine?

A simple rule of thumb by Israel is don't mess with us, if you do, you'll have it back ten fold. A country surrounded by Arab states, many of whom have an agenda to wipe Israel off the face of the earth, can you blame their mentality?

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Palestine on 16:49 - Jul 11 with 10097 viewsLeonisGod

Palestine on 15:34 - Jul 11 by perchrockjack

Yet Israel are hardly the the innocent party here, despite the history of prejudice against them (well, attempts to annihilate them). There was a political solution to the land ownership that briefly brought stability. But then a generation inspired by biblical fervour decided that wasn't enough and they started invading neighbouring states and grabbing what they could. Because the bible tells them to. Anyone who thinks the bible trumps political mandate when it comes to boundary disputes is a bit of a nut job.
Palestine on 16:57 - Jul 11 with 10089 viewsLeonisGod

Palestine on 16:45 - Jul 11 by ymaohyd

The circle of violence just goes on and on. A family on either side loses a loved one and one more family knows only hate for the opposite side.

I know little of the atrocities that Israel inflicts on the Palestinians to comment, but why can't both sides draw the line, hate each other yes but for the good of all just leave each other alone, simplistic I know but how it should be.

I can't understand why the other Arab states don't come to the Palestinians aide in providing finance to invest in the infrastructure of Palestine?

A simple rule of thumb by Israel is don't mess with us, if you do, you'll have it back ten fold. A country surrounded by Arab states, many of whom have an agenda to wipe Israel off the face of the earth, can you blame their mentality?

Indeed, well said. It's human nature to dislike or at least mistrust others who are 'different' from us, even though we are essentially all the same. Pretty sad really on many levels.
Palestine on 17:30 - Jul 11 with 10059 viewsJackoBoostardo

To claim the Palestinians have no army in naive to say the least. They have equipment and commandos who have been trained by Iranian guard. They've been conducting guerilla attacks and firing Iranian supplied medium and short range rockets over the border. Palestine have even gone as far as to televise their new commandos in action, glorifying their activities.

Truth is, both sides need an ass kicking to sort out the differences. Easier said than done though when virtually every Arab state hates the Israelis.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Palestine on 18:09 - Jul 11 with 10042 viewsFlashberryjack

Palestine on 17:30 - Jul 11 by JackoBoostardo

To claim the Palestinians have no army in naive to say the least. They have equipment and commandos who have been trained by Iranian guard. They've been conducting guerilla attacks and firing Iranian supplied medium and short range rockets over the border. Palestine have even gone as far as to televise their new commandos in action, glorifying their activities.

Truth is, both sides need an ass kicking to sort out the differences. Easier said than done though when virtually every Arab state hates the Israelis.

Problem is, not only do they hate the Israelis, they hate each other.
Sunni, shite, Hezbollah, Hamas, PLO, Isis, All Shabbab, to name but a few.
All murdering b*stards that wouldn't think twice about sticking a bomb under a school bus full of kids in any country around the world, if it suited their twisted political ends.

About 95% of all Muslims murdered, are murdered by Muslim terrorists and not by Israelis.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Palestine on 18:18 - Jul 11 with 10029 viewsGlyn1

Utter, utter bollox.

They would still try to wipe Israel off the map. There are lots of Islamic states in the world but there is only one Jewish one. It has a right to exist and defend itself when attacked.

Palestine on 18:25 - Jul 11 with 10023 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine on 18:18 - Jul 11 by Glyn1

Utter, utter bollox.

They would still try to wipe Israel off the map. There are lots of Islamic states in the world but there is only one Jewish one. It has a right to exist and defend itself when attacked.

Complete nonsense Glyn, to suggest there is only one Jewish state. The biggest one is the USA
Palestine on 18:28 - Jul 11 with 10018 viewsDarran

Palestine on 18:25 - Jul 11 by controversial_jack

Complete nonsense Glyn, to suggest there is only one Jewish state. The biggest one is the USA

That made me lol.

Palestine on 18:32 - Jul 11 with 10013 viewsGlyn1

Palestine on 14:43 - Jul 11 by controversial_jack

Palestine is a separate country from Israel so I don't understand what you're saying there.

Arab Israelis have EXACTLY the same legal rights as everyone else and have their MPs in Israel's parliament. That's a lot different from the treatment of Islamic and other minorities in the rest of the Middle East. And perhaps the reason that there's no apartheid in Israel is because it's the only Democracy in the Middle East.

Ceasefire by both sides now is the only option. PLUS A major investment in the infrastructure of Palestine by Dubai, Qatar and the other oil-rich Arab nations rather than building shopping malls or buying football clubs. Why the f**k haven't they done that already? (Serious question.)
[Post edited 11 Jul 2014 18:43]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024