Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good marketing by the club 10:52 - Jul 18 with 6564 viewsPacemaker

Well done toGarry and the boys selling the Swansea brand in the states. I like Leons comments about the effect of pros making an effort with kids camps. Bound to have a good long term effect for the Swans.

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/usa-north-shore-visit-1766618.aspx?

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Good marketing by the club on 02:17 - Jul 19 with 881 viewsDavillin

Good marketing by the club on 01:45 - Jul 19 by ScoobyWho

Your problem here my friend is that you hear 'monk shit' but cant provide one post that says it, your better than that.

Black and white are our colours, not the discussions that surround it.

Aw, come on, ScoobyWho. Don't go "provide one post" on me over a broadly-stated expression meant to cover all kinds of language for that attitude.

Your "problem here my friend" is that you're looking for a very silly argument which you won't get.

Using the expression "my friend" when applied to someone who is not "your friend," and whom you've never even met, in fact, is discourteous. Don't refer to me as your "friend," please, and I won't be discourteous to you.

Thaat is in black and white.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Good marketing by the club on 03:51 - Jul 19 with 858 viewsphact0rri

I can't say I'm not a little interested to know if the Swans v Bluebirds match that was reported as the most watched EPL match in the US had anything to do with the American out reach.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-V-Cardiff-watched-Premier-L

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Good marketing by the club on 07:19 - Jul 19 with 837 viewsdgt73

Good marketing by the club on 11:53 - Jul 18 by ScoobyWho

It's not a negative, I support Swansea city just like you, but also see the middle ground when it comes to the real reasons why GM is Swansea manager.

Oh yeah and what are the real reasons then?. I doubt you're in the know at the club. More crap from you FFS.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Good marketing by the club on 07:45 - Jul 19 with 827 viewsdgt73

For almost 1000 Americans to turn up supporting the Swans and wearing Swans tops is fantastic and shows how far the club has come. Well done to everyone who's been involved on this great journey. Long may it continue.

Good marketing by the club on 09:34 - Jul 19 with 789 viewsStarsky

Good marketing by the club on 01:55 - Jul 19 by ScoobyWho

It died the day we beat the best the premier league had to offer, and not just once but for 3 seasons on the bang . Then thousands of swans fans that were not evident when the club nearly died started singing the song you refer to.

Then because they don't have any reference to those dark days they rely on superheroes like Monk, Huw, Pablo, Michu ( whoever ) they take it so personally when a debate on ability is raised they merely see the discussion as a hate thread.

As I said we play in black and white, and people without the ability to discuss matters rely purely on a black and white mentality.

So when a player or manager is analysed they don't see a discussion they merely see a personal attack on them.

Such a shame, it's been a long day at work.

Goodnight.

You are the one who's having a downer on Monk and you are criticising anyone for questioning you on it.
All I'm asking is why can't you get behind him and give him your support? He hasn't exactly fecked up yet, has he?

It's just the internet, init.

Good marketing by the club on 09:55 - Jul 19 with 779 viewsWarwickHunt

Good marketing by the club on 09:34 - Jul 19 by Starsky

You are the one who's having a downer on Monk and you are criticising anyone for questioning you on it.
All I'm asking is why can't you get behind him and give him your support? He hasn't exactly fecked up yet, has he?

Our resident village idiot asked me last night why I hated Monk.
Err, I don't - he's been a great servant to the club but I just don't think he's ready to manage in the toughest league in the world and it was a risk we didn't need to take.
My opinion. We'll soon see...

SImilarly, I don't see anything personal in Belfy's post either.

I'll be at OT for the first match of the season cheering my team on, regardless of who's on the pitch or in the dug-out.

I genuinely have no idea what "getting behind him" entails. Does anyone really think that what's written on a nerdboard is of the slightest consequence? Seriously.
Good marketing by the club on 10:20 - Jul 19 with 765 viewsScoobyWho

Good marketing by the club on 07:19 - Jul 19 by dgt73

Oh yeah and what are the real reasons then?. I doubt you're in the know at the club. More crap from you FFS.

Your not the quickest i realise that, in fact if you cant be bothered to read my responses to date then I cant be bothered to outline them yet again here. I have never, and don't, and never have claimed to be as you pathetically say 'in the know' but I have explained on more than one occasion the reasoning behind what i think. If that doesn't register with you that actually tells me all I need to know about you.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Good marketing by the club on 10:23 - Jul 19 with 760 viewsScoobyWho

Good marketing by the club on 09:34 - Jul 19 by Starsky

I have never stated I am not behind him, I have never said he hasn't got my support, thats your interpretation of what I have said. I support Swansea city, have done all my life, continue to do so and will do long after many of the new supporters have jogged on.

I was merely referencing 'my thoughts' as to his role and the expectations of him from the board as I see it.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2014 10:23]

Login to get fewer ads

Good marketing by the club on 10:25 - Jul 19 with 756 viewsScoobyWho

Good marketing by the club on 02:17 - Jul 19 by Davillin

Aw, come on, ScoobyWho. Don't go "provide one post" on me over a broadly-stated expression meant to cover all kinds of language for that attitude.

Your "problem here my friend" is that you're looking for a very silly argument which you won't get.

Using the expression "my friend" when applied to someone who is not "your friend," and whom you've never even met, in fact, is discourteous. Don't refer to me as your "friend," please, and I won't be discourteous to you.

Thaat is in black and white.

As I have said, your better than that, well, at least I thought you were.

I merely responded to your over generalisations as did Warwick on this thread.

Your desire to 'dominate' the conversation without reasoning tells me you maybe should be on another site - My friend. How sad that even you have lost the ability to discuss and correspond.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2014 10:42]

Good marketing by the club on 11:50 - Jul 19 with 714 viewsdgt73

Good marketing by the club on 10:20 - Jul 19 by ScoobyWho

Your not the quickest i realise that, in fact if you cant be bothered to read my responses to date then I cant be bothered to outline them yet again here. I have never, and don't, and never have claimed to be as you pathetically say 'in the know' but I have explained on more than one occasion the reasoning behind what i think. If that doesn't register with you that actually tells me all I need to know about you.

I'm not going to read all of your posts. FFS. One post of your nonsense is enough.

Good marketing by the club on 12:36 - Jul 19 with 690 viewsScoobyWho

Good marketing by the club on 11:50 - Jul 19 by dgt73

I'm not going to read all of your posts. FFS. One post of your nonsense is enough.

Brilliant.

Good marketing by the club on 12:46 - Jul 19 with 676 viewsswancity

Dionne has written Garry Monk off before he took his first game, it's quite sad because he now has mixed feelings when watching the swans play. Because part of him wants monk to fail, perversely, so he can say I told you so!

Whereas the rest of us, are happy to see a legendary Swan running the first team , willing him to succeed. There are no guarantees in football but the Board at Swansea City have an excellent record. They are in contact daily with Monk and know what he is capable of. He is a fighter who has battled through his career to prove the doubters wrong and he Is doing it again, having finished last season in style.

And if he fails, Dionne can re-post this message as he will be waiting on his starting blocks anxious to say, I told you so.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Good marketing by the club on 12:49 - Jul 19 with 673 viewsScoobyWho

Good marketing by the club on 12:46 - Jul 19 by swancity

Dionne has written Garry Monk off before he took his first game, it's quite sad because he now has mixed feelings when watching the swans play. Because part of him wants monk to fail, perversely, so he can say I told you so!

Whereas the rest of us, are happy to see a legendary Swan running the first team , willing him to succeed. There are no guarantees in football but the Board at Swansea City have an excellent record. They are in contact daily with Monk and know what he is capable of. He is a fighter who has battled through his career to prove the doubters wrong and he Is doing it again, having finished last season in style.

And if he fails, Dionne can re-post this message as he will be waiting on his starting blocks anxious to say, I told you so.

I still haven't read any post from anyone wanting him to fail.

I'm not sure if you can find one, but It would be good to read it if thats the case.

Good marketing by the club on 15:11 - Jul 19 with 651 viewsDavillin

Good marketing by the club on 10:25 - Jul 19 by ScoobyWho

As I have said, your better than that, well, at least I thought you were.

I merely responded to your over generalisations as did Warwick on this thread.

Your desire to 'dominate' the conversation without reasoning tells me you maybe should be on another site - My friend. How sad that even you have lost the ability to discuss and correspond.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2014 10:42]

Sadly, "Every hero becomes a bore at last." Sorry to have let you down.

Nah, not really. I kinda get a kick out of bursting your precocious little bubble.

I'm not leaving this site in the foreseeable future, so you'll just have to put me on "ignore" -- and earn my deepest and genuine gratitude for doing so.

Blocked.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Good marketing by the club on 15:14 - Jul 19 with 642 viewsScoobyWho

Good marketing by the club on 15:11 - Jul 19 by Davillin

Sadly, "Every hero becomes a bore at last." Sorry to have let you down.

Nah, not really. I kinda get a kick out of bursting your precocious little bubble.

I'm not leaving this site in the foreseeable future, so you'll just have to put me on "ignore" -- and earn my deepest and genuine gratitude for doing so.

Blocked.

Oh dear, what a shame.
Oh well.

Good marketing by the club on 15:15 - Jul 19 with 637 viewsperchrockjack

Think you ll find he s very much a dion not the female one ffs

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Good marketing by the club on 14:06 - Jul 23 with 548 viewsDarran

Good marketing by the club on 10:59 - Jul 18 by ScoobyWho

Garry just does as he is told, he didn't organise, arrange or manage any of this.

Interesting to see Van Gaal on SSN talking about what he's been told to do and meet isn't it?
Just thought I'd say incase you missed it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Good marketing by the club on 17:30 - Jul 23 with 512 viewsScoobyWho

Good marketing by the club on 14:06 - Jul 23 by Darran

Interesting to see Van Gaal on SSN talking about what he's been told to do and meet isn't it?
Just thought I'd say incase you missed it.

Cheers,thanks for that, I appreciate the late notification of Manchester United's tour details, not of interest to me, but clearly to you Darran.

Good marketing by the club on 17:32 - Jul 23 with 510 viewsDarran

Good marketing by the club on 17:30 - Jul 23 by ScoobyWho

Cheers,thanks for that, I appreciate the late notification of Manchester United's tour details, not of interest to me, but clearly to you Darran.

He must be a puppet like Garry.funnily enough I just saw Rodgers in Boston with Liverpool,another puppet.

Great comeback from you though.

Good marketing by the club on 17:42 - Jul 23 with 499 viewsScoobyWho

Good marketing by the club on 17:32 - Jul 23 by Darran

He must be a puppet like Garry.funnily enough I just saw Rodgers in Boston with Liverpool,another puppet.

Great comeback from you though.

Well Darran, what matters most is SCFC to me, I'm not as world wise as your good self.

Good marketing by the club on 17:50 - Jul 23 with 487 viewsDarran

Good marketing by the club on 17:42 - Jul 23 by ScoobyWho

Well Darran, what matters most is SCFC to me, I'm not as world wise as your good self.

You just keep beating the manager and leave the mattering to the rest of us.

Good marketing by the club on 18:07 - Jul 23 with 474 viewsScoobyWho

Good marketing by the club on 17:50 - Jul 23 by Darran

You just keep beating the manager and leave the mattering to the rest of us.

Don't state I am anti garry monk as manager Darran, your a bit thick I know but not that thick to understand a debate of the type we had a few days back is healthy and good for this board. If later on you start branding me as anti Swansea, then I am afraid the gloves are off mate. Ok . Settle down.

Good marketing by the club on 18:43 - Jul 23 with 449 viewsDarran

Good marketing by the club on 18:07 - Jul 23 by ScoobyWho

Don't state I am anti garry monk as manager Darran, your a bit thick I know but not that thick to understand a debate of the type we had a few days back is healthy and good for this board. If later on you start branding me as anti Swansea, then I am afraid the gloves are off mate. Ok . Settle down.

Like I said you keep beating the manager.

Good marketing by the club on 18:55 - Jul 23 with 436 viewsScoobyWho

Good marketing by the club on 18:43 - Jul 23 by Darran

Like I said you keep beating the manager.

La La La

Good marketing by the club on 19:12 - Jul 23 with 419 viewsDarran

Good marketing by the club on 18:55 - Jul 23 by ScoobyWho

La La La

Exactly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024