Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July 19:31 - Jul 20 with 2009 viewsChiswickjack4

Hope to see you all at Hampton & Richmond for the Swans XI game.
Quite a few London Jacks going to be there.
I would imagine the team will included Swans Hall of Famer Alan Tate.

http://www.hamptonfc.net/
Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July on 19:36 - Jul 20 with 1987 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I'll miss it by a week, but moving up permanently to the big smoke at the end of August so hope to get involved in the London Jacks a bit this season
Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July on 12:39 - Jul 22 with 1790 viewsepaul

Should be a good night tonight what with the sun shining, lovely little place hampton

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July on 12:50 - Jul 22 with 1768 viewsAndyNak

What exactly is going on? any idea of the kind of line ups to expect??

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July on 12:56 - Jul 22 with 1757 viewsDarran

Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July on 12:50 - Jul 22 by AndyNak

Well epaul will be there in a vest to show off his tatts and Warwick will be there moaning about something.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July on 12:57 - Jul 22 with 1753 viewsCoot

Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July on 12:50 - Jul 22 by AndyNak

It's the under 21's and this was the lineup on Saturday against Port Talbot.

SWANS U21s: Oliver Davies, Liam Shephard, Alan Tate (Alex Gogic, ht), Scott Tancock, Connor Roberts, Lee Lucas (Kyle Copp, 57), Kurtis March, Curtis Obeng (Corey Francis, 57), Raheem Hanley, Kenji Gorre, Alex Samuel (Ryan Hedges, ht).

SUBS: Gregor Zabret, Alex Gogic, Kyle Copp, Corey Francis, Ryan Hedges

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/under-21s-pt-report-1769756.aspx#qQyOePi
Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July on 15:20 - Jul 22 with 1674 viewsAndyNak

Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July on 12:56 - Jul 22 by Darran

Well epaul will be there in a vest to show off his tatts and Warwick will be there moaning about something.

In that case i'm definitely staying at home.

Alan Tate is still here?? Who knew!?

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July on 22:21 - Jul 22 with 1526 viewsepaul

Brilliant night 30 odd jacks in the directors box singing thier hearts out......well sort of. 2-1 win from a young side. Played some nice possesion footie. Henry jones with the first 20 yard free kick curled top corner. 2nd pen, they had a late pen. It dont take many jacks to make a noise!

Vest top on tats out prosser

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July on 22:27 - Jul 22 with 1502 viewslifelong

Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July on 22:21 - Jul 22 by epaul

Brilliant night 30 odd jacks in the directors box singing thier hearts out......well sort of. 2-1 win from a young side. Played some nice possesion footie. Henry jones with the first 20 yard free kick curled top corner. 2nd pen, they had a late pen. It dont take many jacks to make a noise!

Apart from the 30 odd ones, were there any ordinary Jacks there Paul?
Login to get fewer ads

Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July on 22:28 - Jul 22 with 1494 viewsDarran

Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July on 22:21 - Jul 22 by epaul

Love it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July on 22:35 - Jul 22 with 1479 viewsepaul

Swans fans in London - Tuesday 22nd July on 22:27 - Jul 22 by lifelong

Apart from the 30 odd ones, were there any ordinary Jacks there Paul?

Don't think I've ever met an ordinary swans fan Rog. Most are nutters. Well the ones I know!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024