Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zeitgeist: The Movie 08:23 - Jul 22 with 1116 viewsJackfath

I'd like opinions on this film please if you've seen it. If you haven't seen it, watch it!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 09:05 - Jul 22 with 1093 viewsEilian

Ive seen it. I enjoyed it. Is it all true? I don't know! But if it is then its huge!!! But is it all bolloks?
Zeitgeist: The Movie on 09:43 - Jul 22 with 1060 viewsdickythorpe

Are conspiracy theories just a way of challenging orthodox thinking that until now has stood the test of time and hasnt been dared to be seriously brought to account?

Create some more thought in a world that is getting boring and unstable?

What will I have for dinner?

Ah well make your own mind up!!
Zeitgeist: The Movie on 10:48 - Jul 22 with 1041 viewsLord_Bony

Thanks JF

That s the first time I ve watched it through...certainly very thought provoking..especially 9/11

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 16:36 - Jul 22 with 966 viewsJackfath

Proves religion is a pile of guff.
Proves 9/11 was a deliberate act not by bin laden.
Proves we are being controlled by the banks.

It's horrific and people are unaware.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 19:15 - Jul 22 with 918 viewsexiledclaseboy

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 16:36 - Jul 22 by Jackfath

Proves religion is a pile of guff.
Proves 9/11 was a deliberate act not by bin laden.
Proves we are being controlled by the banks.

It's horrific and people are unaware.

Proves or posits?

Although I'm on board on one and three at least.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 19:18 - Jul 22 with 912 viewsJackfath

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 19:15 - Jul 22 by exiledclaseboy

Proves or posits?

Although I'm on board on one and three at least.

Have you watched it? Worth 2 hours of your time and I know you love a conspiracy!

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 19:18 - Jul 22 with 911 viewsexiledclaseboy

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 19:18 - Jul 22 by Jackfath

Have you watched it? Worth 2 hours of your time and I know you love a conspiracy!

I do enjoy a good conspiracy theory but no, haven't watched it. I will though now I know where to find it.

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 19:24 - Jul 22 with 898 viewsJackfath

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 19:18 - Jul 22 by exiledclaseboy

I do enjoy a good conspiracy theory but no, haven't watched it. I will though now I know where to find it.

I await your review.

Login to get fewer ads

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 19:35 - Jul 22 with 882 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Whatever way you look at it the U.S. central bank has always had it's country by the throat. I've seen them by the way JF and they're very interesting and thought provoking. An offshoot worth watching is a futurist's vision of how the earth one day could be when we've finally come to our senses and ditched fossil fuels (quite a bit about the banks there too). It's called the Venus project , a film by Jaques Fresco.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 19:37 - Jul 22 with 875 viewsexiledclaseboy

Alex Jones (no, not her from The One Show) is a big fan of Zeitgeist. That makes me immediately suspicious of it. He's proper mental.

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 19:37 - Jul 22 with 873 viewsJackfath

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 19:37 - Jul 22 by exiledclaseboy

Alex Jones (no, not her from The One Show) is a big fan of Zeitgeist. That makes me immediately suspicious of it. He's proper mental.

Or is he?

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 19:45 - Jul 22 with 861 viewsexiledclaseboy

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 19:37 - Jul 22 by Jackfath

Or is he?

Yes. Yes he is. Other opinions are available of course but that's mine and I'm sticking to it. Alex Jones is a completely, outlandishly and off-the-chart crazyass loon.

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 19:52 - Jul 22 with 851 viewstrampie

I'm not wasting 2hrs watching that, I bet all the stories whether having just some truth or not are well known in certain circles.

WASP's controlling the world,
British Empire behind various acts,
Elite few controlling the money supply,
Religion stolen from the pagans,
Religion used to control the masses,
The elite's motto is the end justifies the means,

Any of that type of thing in it ?
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 19:55]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 20:01 - Jul 22 with 834 viewsJackfath

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 19:52 - Jul 22 by trampie

I'm not wasting 2hrs watching that, I bet all the stories whether having just some truth or not are well known in certain circles.

WASP's controlling the world,
British Empire behind various acts,
Elite few controlling the money supply,
Religion stolen from the pagans,
Religion used to control the masses,
The elite's motto is the end justifies the means,

Any of that type of thing in it ?
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 19:55]

You've been brainwashed.

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 20:10 - Jul 22 with 824 viewstrampie

I will take that as those things aren't in it then ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 20:17 - Jul 22 with 813 viewsJackfath

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 20:10 - Jul 22 by trampie

I will take that as those things aren't in it then ?

Watch it and widen your outlook before it's too late.

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 20:28 - Jul 22 with 800 viewstrampie

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 20:17 - Jul 22 by Jackfath

Watch it and widen your outlook before it's too late.

No thanks its American, there's always an agenda with them.

I don't like anything American, because I never see anything unbiased from them, there always seems to be an angle.

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 20:35 - Jul 22 with 792 viewsJackfath

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 20:28 - Jul 22 by trampie

No thanks its American, there's always an agenda with them.

I don't like anything American, because I never see anything unbiased from them, there always seems to be an angle.

You don't like anything American?

Gosh.

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 20:47 - Jul 22 with 782 viewsWatchman

Zeitgeist or any other information source like it only professes one thing and that is to go out and find the truth for yourself not to be told what to believe or say!

As for the Bankers or anyone not liking Americans here is a quote from a famous American I wonder what happened to him?

Banking was conceived in iniquity, and born in sin. Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this great power away from them, and all great fortunes like mine will disappear. And, they ought to disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be the slaves of the bankers, and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money, and control credit.” - ABRAHAM LINCOLN

ps the last US President to try to change the way of the banks and money supply was Kennedy I wonder what happened to him?

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 20:50 - Jul 22 with 777 viewstrampie

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 20:35 - Jul 22 by Jackfath

You don't like anything American?

Gosh.

If you want to watch something shocking then watch the lovely Olivia O'Leary presenting the First Tuesday documentary 'Four hours in My Lai', it was made about 20 years after the event and the documentary has now got to be at least 20 years old if not more, still shocking though, shells of people tracked down, I wouldn't watch it if i was you, but its why I don't go a bunch on the Americans , plus they were a combined half a decade late entering both world wars, special relationship, I don't think so.

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 21:19 - Jul 22 with 747 viewsThursday

I watched Zeitgeist when it was released. I remember nothing at all about it, except for the lasting thought that I am very grateful for doing so.
Zeitgeist: The Movie on 21:21 - Jul 22 with 741 viewsexiledclaseboy

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 21:19 - Jul 22 by Thursday

I watched Zeitgeist when it was released. I remember nothing at all about it, except for the lasting thought that I am very grateful for doing so.

You're grateful that you watched it or that you remember nothing about it? It's open to interpretation.

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 21:39 - Jul 22 with 713 viewsThursday

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 21:21 - Jul 22 by exiledclaseboy

You're grateful that you watched it or that you remember nothing about it? It's open to interpretation.

Yes. I wanted to leave an answer for both the reasonable and mouth-foaming posters.
Zeitgeist: The Movie on 03:20 - Jul 23 with 638 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Just watched it. It's interesting. I already believed a lot of it. The religion part was new to me. I've sent it to my friend now. She loves a good conspiracy.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Zeitgeist: The Movie on 11:43 - Jul 23 with 579 viewsJJJack

It was suggested to me I watch it a few months ago which I duly did. The friends who suggested this told me I had already "worked out" certain truisms discussed in the film. All it did was make it clearer to me on the folly and fraud of religion in recent centuries. The banking side I was well aware of already. 9/11 - that was interesting but only slightly different to stuff I'fd heard/watched previously....I'm honestly unsure about the Twin Towers "event" but the other flights were completely fictionalised and if so, logically, one has to question the Twin Towers event similarly.
People who just dismiss all these things as "conspiracies" are exactly the problem. Whilst they are not always incorrect, they simply will not believe that Governments precipitate wars against their own people for pure economic gain despite moutains of examples throughout the history of time. Strange.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024