Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans development camps in Bristol 12:17 - Jul 22 with 774 viewsPacemaker

Good to see we are reaching out into areas to sell the Swansea way. £15 a day is not cheap tho!

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Swansea-spread-wings-stars-future/story-21739487-de

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Swans development camps in Bristol on 12:18 - Jul 22 with 766 viewsDarran

People on here hate England they're going to go cwazy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans development camps in Bristol on 12:22 - Jul 22 with 741 viewsPacemaker

Swans development camps in Bristol on 12:18 - Jul 22 by Darran

People on here hate England they're going to go cwazy.

Ha ha to right.

Used to have quite a few welsh boys going to Rovers and City when I was a kid
Be good to see it reversed.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Swans development camps in Bristol on 12:23 - Jul 22 with 730 viewsDarran

I know quite a few that went to City and Rovers as apprentices too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans development camps in Bristol on 12:38 - Jul 22 with 665 viewshammy

It's just a bit of missionary work as part of the great plan to restore Britain to its former pre-Saxon order ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Swans development camps in Bristol on 12:45 - Jul 22 with 648 viewssomersetsimon

Seems a sensible move. It's a big catchment area and Swansea is still the closest PL team.

Actually £15 is pretty good round here. Most other summer activities are about £25 per day.
Swans development camps in Bristol on 13:42 - Jul 22 with 554 viewsJJJack

Swans development camps in Bristol on 12:45 - Jul 22 by somersetsimon

Seems a sensible move. It's a big catchment area and Swansea is still the closest PL team.

Actually £15 is pretty good round here. Most other summer activities are about £25 per day.

Agreed. Bristol is horrifically expensive, trust me. But in sporting terms it is THE graveyard of ambition. Never seen a city of this size so useless at sporting development. Name that last international footballer to be born in Bristol...you'd be going back a while. Maybe the odd rugby player. Chris Wood the golfer . Very little else bar athletics. Incredibly lazy people.
Tomorrow night, despite being a bloody awful cricketer and being 43y.o. and arthritic , I shall none the less be captaining a local side in a T20 final simply because no-one up here likes taking any responsibility! Our club Chairman is from Gorseinon and we regularly have 5 or 6 Welshies out of 22 playing on Saturday.
Funnier still is that my 5'8" Welsh, ginger half-brother, a Jack himself, has been starring as Bobby bloody Moore all summer in the Old Vic!!! You couldn't make it!
Swans development camps in Bristol on 14:02 - Jul 22 with 513 viewsicecoldjack

I agree that Bristol as a city has massively u deracheived on the football front, lets Get in There and Find some good kids to nurture !

Well done swans.
Swans development camps in Bristol on 14:30 - Jul 22 with 475 viewsowainglyndwr

Also if we pick up young English players we will fall Into Greg Dykes future plan's.
Well done Swans I would also like to see more around Wales
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024