Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Payet 14:16 - Jul 22 with 7779 viewsdeanscfc

Is it a given that he doesn't want to play for us? Only just caught up with this today but he looks a class player.
Payet on 15:21 - Jul 22 with 4160 viewsjasonbromham

It's more like he doesn't want to leave Marseille really. Seems like he wants to go on a free like Gomis did.
Payet on 15:23 - Jul 22 with 4130 viewsBLAZE

Payet on 15:21 - Jul 22 by jasonbromham

It's more like he doesn't want to leave Marseille really. Seems like he wants to go on a free like Gomis did.

He's got a long wait then. I read somewhere he has 3 years left on his contract!?
Payet on 15:25 - Jul 22 with 4121 viewsjasonbromham

Payet on 15:23 - Jul 22 by BLAZE

He's got a long wait then. I read somewhere he has 3 years left on his contract!?

I am mistaken on this. I stand corrected I think it's just the previous reason then. He doesn't want to leave Marseille but they need money.
Payet on 15:34 - Jul 22 with 4056 viewsBLAZE

Despite us agreeing a fee with Marseille, French media indicated he had no interest in meeting our club representatives to open personal talks, so it will take a big turn around on his part for a deal to materialise. That's presuming the French media were correct, but I think they originated from some fairly reliable news outlets over there
Payet on 15:56 - Jul 22 with 3950 viewsnyc_swans

this situation reminds me a bit of when Pablo signed. nobody really believed it would happen at first, and then it was considered a big coup for the club when he signed.

though, i don't recall any resistance from the player in that circumstance.
Payet on 16:02 - Jul 22 with 3898 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Payet on 15:56 - Jul 22 by nyc_swans

this situation reminds me a bit of when Pablo signed. nobody really believed it would happen at first, and then it was considered a big coup for the club when he signed.

I don't remember a big deal being made out of Pablo Hernandez signing?

I thought it was a complete surprise for most people when they saw it on Sky Sports news that night?

Where as we've been linked to Payer, very publicly, for weeks.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Payet on 16:12 - Jul 22 with 3866 viewsBLAZE

Na, the Pablo 'will he, wont he' dragged on for at least a few days
Payet on 16:14 - Jul 22 with 3855 viewsraynor94

Payet on 16:02 - Jul 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't remember a big deal being made out of Pablo Hernandez signing?

I thought it was a complete surprise for most people when they saw it on Sky Sports news that night?

Where as we've been linked to Payer, very publicly, for weeks.

Your 100% wrong there Dwight, pablos deal rumbled on for weeks, before he signed

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Payet on 16:16 - Jul 22 with 3829 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Payet on 16:14 - Jul 22 by raynor94

Your 100% wrong there Dwight, pablos deal rumbled on for weeks, before he signed

I stand corrected. I can't have visited PlanetSwans much that Summer then. Perhaps I was on holiday. I remember being completely gob smacked when I saw him on Sky Sports News on transfer deadline day.

Payet on 16:49 - Jul 22 with 3650 viewsTom1912

Reports in France suggest he is meeting with Bielsa to discuss his future.

Deal not dead yet hopefully.
Payet on 18:04 - Jul 22 with 3479 viewsdeanscfc

Lets hopw so...looks to be a better player than Monterro
Payet on 09:13 - Jul 24 with 3164 viewsTom1912

Payet on 18:04 - Jul 22 by deanscfc

Lets hopw so...looks to be a better player than Monterro

Played in a 2-1 win v Benfica last night and he either scored or set one up...can't work out from the French report I tried translating.
Payet on 09:56 - Jul 24 with 3011 viewsItchySphincter

Payet on 15:56 - Jul 22 by nyc_swans

Are you sure you're not thinking of Gomis? Lyon tried to bump him to us for a fee last year but it wasn't the right move at the right time for him. He stood his ground, we went for Bony instead. The rest is history. F*ck me, we're good sometimes.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Payet on 10:07 - Jul 24 with 2936 viewsmax936

I think with the Montero deal done, it'll end our interest in Mr Payet, well for now at least.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Payet on 10:24 - Jul 24 with 2863 viewsdeanscfc

Payet on 10:07 - Jul 24 by max936

I think with the Montero deal done, it'll end our interest in Mr Payet, well for now at least.

Shame if so. Wingers are important to how we play and Payet would've been the best one we'd had. If one gets injured we'll be short of quality cover.
Payet on 10:45 - Jul 24 with 2792 viewsmax936

Payet on 10:24 - Jul 24 by deanscfc

Shame if so. Wingers are important to how we play and Payet would've been the best one we'd had. If one gets injured we'll be short of quality cover.

Its all down to what Huw and Monk want I suppose, all will be revealed soon enough .

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Payet on 13:03 - Jul 24 with 2593 viewsmagicdaps10

Payet on 10:07 - Jul 24 by max936

Wouldn't think so. The fact that Payet can play out wide and central attacking is something im sure would interest Monk.

If Payet comes in then it would enable Emnes to be 3rd choice striker and us having 4 wingers in Payet, Montero, Dyer and Routledge with Payet able to cover the AM position.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Payet on 14:28 - Jul 24 with 2422 viewsblaine_scfc

French radios apparently saying a deal has been reached with Payet to sign for us. Not sure if there is any truth in it, but if so, we look scary going forward.

Another right back and that looks like a brilliant first transfer window for Garry and the board.
Payet on 14:32 - Jul 24 with 2400 viewsTom1912

Payet on 14:28 - Jul 24 by blaine_scfc

French radios apparently saying a deal has been reached with Payet to sign for us. Not sure if there is any truth in it, but if so, we look scary going forward.

Another right back and that looks like a brilliant first transfer window for Garry and the board.

The deal with the club has been agreed for ages. It's the player who doesn't want to come....
Payet on 14:35 - Jul 24 with 2380 viewsJackSomething

Payet on 14:32 - Jul 24 by Tom1912

The deal with the club has been agreed for ages. It's the player who doesn't want to come....

To be fair, he does say 'with Payet', not the club. Would be very happy if this was true.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Payet on 14:56 - Jul 24 with 2309 viewsBLAZE

Payet, Dyer, Routledge and Montero covering the wings

Gylfi and Payet covering AM

Emnes covering wings, AM and striker

That's some great quality depth IMO
Payet on 14:57 - Jul 24 with 2307 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Payet on 14:28 - Jul 24 by blaine_scfc

And if we get Besic or A.N.OTHER CDM worth his salt we will have a very tidy defensive back 6 too. We can't just keep relying on Leon at his age. Could be our most important signing for years.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Payet on 15:00 - Jul 24 with 2290 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Payet on 14:56 - Jul 24 by BLAZE

Payet, Dyer, Routledge and Montero covering the wings

Gylfi and Payet covering AM

Emnes covering wings, AM and striker

That's some great quality depth IMO

We also have 2 very strong strikers. A half decent 3rd choice striker and I'll be happy with our attacking department.

Just need to sort out our defensive problem now.

Payet on 15:03 - Jul 24 with 2261 viewsBLAZE

To be honest I think I'd be content going into the season with Marvin as third choice. We can strengthen in January before the ACN if he's not working out

Payet or another AM to offer Gylfi competition / support and that's our attack sewn up

Then we're a right back and defensive midfielder away from a very exciting squad, providing no further departures
Payet on 15:09 - Jul 24 with 2229 viewsTom1912

Payet on 15:03 - Jul 24 by BLAZE

To be honest I think I'd be content going into the season with Marvin as third choice. We can strengthen in January before the ACN if he's not working out

Payet or another AM to offer Gylfi competition / support and that's our attack sewn up

Then we're a right back and defensive midfielder away from a very exciting squad, providing no further departures

Spot on, although ideally I'd like to sign JDG but this may not happen if we keep Ki.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024