Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue 18:31 - Jul 22 with 624 viewsDavillin

Here's an article about the best barbecue places in Texas. Save it for when you get there.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/07/22/blazing-trail-through-texas-bbq-countr

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 18:36 - Jul 22 with 615 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Any recommendations for Florida, Davillin?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 18:46 - Jul 22 with 605 viewsmart6

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 18:36 - Jul 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Any recommendations for Florida, Davillin?

Do you still call Davillin "A crass human being"
When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 19:00 - Jul 22 with 583 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 18:46 - Jul 22 by mart6

Do you still call Davillin "A crass human being"

It was a hugely crass comment at a time when emotions were running high regarding the manslaughter of 300 innocent people including 80 children. It was not the time to attempt to try and be funny.

Do you make a mental note of every post I make? I've noticed a lot of people do this.

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 00:50 - Jul 23 with 528 viewsPacemaker

Perhaps it's just me but anywhere south of Philly the food is greasy, butter coated and poor quality. My brother lives in Texas and whenever I go out there its all quantity over quality.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 00:57 - Jul 23 with 520 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 00:50 - Jul 23 by Pacemaker

Perhaps it's just me but anywhere south of Philly the food is greasy, butter coated and poor quality. My brother lives in Texas and whenever I go out there its all quantity over quality.

I will be in Philadelphia on the 28th

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 08:22 - Jul 23 with 462 viewsPacemaker

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 00:57 - Jul 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I will be in Philadelphia on the 28th

I hope you get a chance to visit Reading Terminal Market, bit like Swansea market but super sized and food to die for. Yom yom yom.

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 09:27 - Jul 23 with 429 viewsLohengrin

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 00:50 - Jul 23 by Pacemaker

I haven't found that to be the case at all; especially in the small town, rural south.

Sounds like you've had a run of bad luck in your choice of venue? Some of the seafood dishes in Louisiana are out of this world.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 09:36 - Jul 23 with 413 viewsJackSomething

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 09:27 - Jul 23 by Lohengrin

I haven't found that to be the case at all; especially in the small town, rural south.

Sounds like you've had a run of bad luck in your choice of venue? Some of the seafood dishes in Louisiana are out of this world.

Do you think he's only ever been in the American equivalent of those awful Angus Steak Houses in London?

Some of the best food I've eaten has been in Carolina and Louisiana. Mmmm, gumbo.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2014 9:45]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Login to get fewer ads

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 09:39 - Jul 23 with 408 viewsPacemaker

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 09:27 - Jul 23 by Lohengrin

Perhaps being hard on everywhere south of Philly!

Certainly Texas and Florida are not may fav places and not been to Blues country so I have no doubt once Homeland Security decide to let me back in I will discover that.

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 10:24 - Jul 23 with 382 viewsTreorchyjack

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 08:22 - Jul 23 by Pacemaker

I hope you get a chance to visit Reading Terminal Market, bit like Swansea market but super sized and food to die for. Yom yom yom.

Agree. Try DeNics Roast Pork or Beef sandwich, or Hershel's Rueben in Reading Terminal Market.
When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 13:31 - Jul 23 with 321 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 08:22 - Jul 23 by Pacemaker

I'm afraid I won't be leaving the airport. I still will tell everyone I have been there though, even if it is only for 3 hours.

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 14:05 - Jul 23 with 312 viewsDavillin

When in Rome, do blah blah blah, but when in TEXAS, do Barbecue on 10:24 - Jul 23 by Treorchyjack

Agree. Try DeNics Roast Pork or Beef sandwich, or Hershel's Rueben in Reading Terminal Market.

That's it! No more than two posts on Reading Terminal market because you're bringing back some most delightful memories and making me want to go to Philly just to visit RTM.

p.s. Haven't been there for a very long time, sad to say. You're right about the food especially, as I remember fondly.

Stop, please.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024