Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial 21:46 - Jul 22 with 1538 viewsDavillin

Please don't leap at my throat over this innocent question, but is it possible that Davies is on a trial?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial on 21:50 - Jul 22 with 1499 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't believe we'd allow our first choice left back to have a trial with a rival.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial on 21:51 - Jul 22 with 1504 viewsNeathJack

No chance.

The deal won't be announced until both he and Gylfi have passed medicals and agreed terms.

The delay is down to the fact that one won't be done without the other and I'd expect an announcement tomorrow.
Perhaps on 22:05 - Jul 22 with 1392 viewshobo

[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 22:06]
Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial on 22:05 - Jul 22 with 1392 viewshobo

There's no need for a trial, he's more than proven himself over the last 2 seasons
Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial on 22:07 - Jul 22 with 1374 viewsTom1912

No, it's not.

What could they learn from him in a pre-season training session that they can't tell from 2 seasons worth of him playing in the PL?
Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial on 22:59 - Jul 22 with 1212 viewsmarchamjack

I like you Dav, but you couldn't be more off the mark on this one

Not

a

chance

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial on 00:04 - Jul 23 with 1062 viewsdameedna

Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial on 22:59 - Jul 22 by marchamjack

I like you Dav, but you couldn't be more off the mark on this one

Not

a

chance

He is gone and is fit, there was a better pic of him on TalkSport
Not sure about Siggy
Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial on 00:23 - Jul 23 with 1019 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

DL "hello is that Huw "
HJ "yes"
DL " we like your young full back Davies , can he come for a trial with us please"?
HJ "yeah give him a ring I think he's got a couple of days off "

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial on 00:49 - Jul 23 with 970 viewsItchySphincter

Back in your box Dav, and you were doing sooooooooo well.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial on 03:09 - Jul 23 with 901 viewsDavillin

Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial on 00:49 - Jul 23 by ItchySphincter

Back in your box Dav, and you were doing sooooooooo well.

Wake up, Itchy.

I asked a simple question.

You, on the other hand, don't answer it, but make a snippy remark, with at least 13 ROFLs more than my question called for.

Don't post when you're under the influence.

Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial on 05:09 - Jul 23 with 871 viewsCatullus

I'd say no too. We wouldn't take a chance on him getting injured.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Perhaps on 05:49 - Jul 23 with 843 viewsAnotherJohn

Events are taking a strange turn, so I can see why Davillin is looking for explanations. I can't help wondering why we are letting Ben be filmed at the Spurs' training ground before the complete deal is done. My guess is that the hold-up is with Gylfi. By the way I couldn't help noticing that News Now currently features two completely different statistical analyses of Gylfi's creativity - one reasonable and one without a single assist. Quite a few are saying this is a good deal for Spurs. Perhaps Ben has been pushing hard for the move.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2014 6:08]
Perhaps on 05:51 - Jul 23 with 842 viewsZut_Alors

It’s not a silly question — I wouldn’t be surprised if trials go on more often than we realise with frequently injured players (perhaps with Pablo, even), but for Davies I think theres no chance of that happening. It would be quite a weak way to position the club if we allowed rival teams to test out our players. If they don’t want them, and it gets made public, then their value could decrease. I think this is more likely just poor PR by the club.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2014 6:03]
Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial on 08:50 - Jul 23 with 647 viewsItchySphincter

Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial on 03:09 - Jul 23 by Davillin

Wake up, Itchy.

I asked a simple question.

You, on the other hand, don't answer it, but make a snippy remark, with at least 13 ROFLs more than my question called for.

Don't post when you're under the influence.

Sorry Dav, I was only playing. You got a couple of things right though, it was a "simple question" and I was under the influence. I also think the amount of smileys was about right.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial on 14:42 - Jul 23 with 465 viewsDavillin

Perhaps "off the wall," but is it possible that Davies is on a trial on 08:50 - Jul 23 by ItchySphincter

Sorry Dav, I was only playing. You got a couple of things right though, it was a "simple question" and I was under the influence. I also think the amount of smileys was about right.

Compliments, Itchy, for your most manly and generous explanation. [Seriously.]

And I hope you recognized my typically pitiful attempt at humour -- especially the "under the influence" part, which I am surprised to learn was accurate though serendipitous.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024