Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have news on the latest developments at the white rock... 12:40 - Jul 23 with 1387 viewsPlazex

So, I quickly went onto the webcam, and noticed that there was a lot going on.

Firstly, the floodlights are on. Either that, or the sun is glaring on them.
Secondly, there is a truck down the bottom in the north west corner. Could this have things on it?
Thirdly, I noticed some adboards around the itch. Could this be the crappy old ones that we always had, or fresh electronic ones?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Where will we finish?

I have news on the latest developments at the white rock... on 12:46 - Jul 23 with 1304 viewsjackharris

Some of the new floodlights were being tested and it wasn't the sun. They are designed and fitted not to glare or face the sun.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

I have news on the latest developments at the white rock... on 12:48 - Jul 23 with 1270 viewsPlazex

I have news on the latest developments at the white rock... on 12:46 - Jul 23 by jackharris

Some of the new floodlights were being tested and it wasn't the sun. They are designed and fitted not to glare or face the sun.

And that van I see in the bottom corner, I think it has the ad hoardings in it, it has been there for 10 mins and the exit sign is being covered.

Poll: Where will we finish?

I have news on the latest developments at the white rock... on 13:24 - Jul 23 with 1029 viewsraynor94

You certainly have an exciting life!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

I have news on the latest developments at the white rock... on 13:26 - Jul 23 with 1013 viewsJackoBoostardo

I have news on the latest developments at the white rock... on 12:48 - Jul 23 by Plazex

And that van I see in the bottom corner, I think it has the ad hoardings in it, it has been there for 10 mins and the exit sign is being covered.

This thread reminds me of a child trying to work out what he's getting for Christmas by the shape and size. Bit over excited maybe?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

I have news on the latest developments at the white rock... on 13:41 - Jul 23 with 918 viewsSwanjaxs

Did anyone notice the pigeon that was on the pitch in the bottom left hand corner about 10 minutes ago?? Well its gone now!!!!!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I have news on the latest developments at the white rock... on 14:25 - Jul 23 with 778 viewsFlashberryjack

I have news on the latest developments at the white rock... on 13:41 - Jul 23 by Swanjaxs

Did anyone notice the pigeon that was on the pitch in the bottom left hand corner about 10 minutes ago?? Well its gone now!!!!!!

Probably gone to QPR on a five year contact.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024