Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£15 for our home friendly 13:09 - Jul 23 with 23818 views_

Why can't the club just once, just ONCE, turn round to the supporter and offer them a real gesture of good will and thank us for our loyal support.

£15 for a kick about in the sun...

And I don't care if every other club in England is doing it. It would be nice if our club had a different mentality when it came to its supporters.

Have they forgotten how many times they have messed up in the past - The Euro games for example.

They must be due another dividend soon i'd imagine.

Pathetic, Swansea City, pathetic.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

£15 for our home friendly on 14:27 - Jul 24 with 756 viewsJackSomething

£15 for our home friendly on 14:23 - Jul 24 by Shaky

The evidence has been set out comprehensively on several occasions but by your own admission you are too f*cking lazy to read it.

Now let's move on and not derail what is an important discussion.

I've read the majority of what you've posted, nothing at all would count as evidence you know anything more than how to Google. The long delays in your responses to Lisa indicate how long this takes you.

An important discussion was derailed the moment you entered this thread, not with a view on the topic at hand, but jumping on a mistake by Lisa, which you've obviously been waiting for with baited breath.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

£15 for our home friendly on 14:27 - Jul 24 with 754 viewsouttolunch

£15 for our home friendly on 14:23 - Jul 24 by Shaky

The evidence has been set out comprehensively on several occasions but by your own admission you are too f*cking lazy to read it.

Now let's move on and not derail what is an important discussion.

How important a discussion is it on whether £15 for a friendly ticket is overpriced. ?

If its about the trust - read the book !!
£15 for our home friendly on 14:28 - Jul 24 with 745 viewsperchrockjack

Moaners are often those most concerned with things.i I'm not sure I agree with Christ but he ain't happy therefore a moaner.no worst are those who don't moan.btw you're rather selective as I post much actually praising things and I ll repeat we re in for a terrific season,our best ever and many will have not to argue about

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

£15 for our home friendly on 14:29 - Jul 24 with 744 viewslondonlisa2001

£15 for our home friendly on 14:27 - Jul 24 by outtolunch

How important a discussion is it on whether £15 for a friendly ticket is overpriced. ?

If its about the trust - read the book !!

I'd be surprised if he knows enough about the swans to even know there is a book.
£15 for our home friendly on 14:36 - Jul 24 with 723 viewslondonlisa2001

£15 for our home friendly on 14:27 - Jul 24 by JackSomething

I've read the majority of what you've posted, nothing at all would count as evidence you know anything more than how to Google. The long delays in your responses to Lisa indicate how long this takes you.

An important discussion was derailed the moment you entered this thread, not with a view on the topic at hand, but jumping on a mistake by Lisa, which you've obviously been waiting for with baited breath.

his sole raison d'etre is to try to catch me out - I made an error in the historical treatment of something (not even in actually what happens these days) because my memory was wrong (since I don't actually look stuff up to answer him) and that apparently makes me a psycho and a pathological liar. He's obviously utterly deranged and I find it vaguely amusing in a 'reality show' sort of way.
£15 for our home friendly on 14:38 - Jul 24 with 718 viewsouttolunch

£15 for our home friendly on 14:29 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

I'd be surprised if he knows enough about the swans to even know there is a book.

I agree but it won't stop the character assassinations happening without all the facts ably fuelled by the pre season poster ' the2nd ( why does jenkins take a holiday) coming '. Same old same old
£15 for our home friendly on 15:13 - Jul 24 with 686 viewsShaky

£15 for our home friendly on 14:08 - Jul 24 by Shaky

Thanks T2C.

Wow, never knew that about Dineen.

When did he buy his shares, from whom, and at what price are the questions that immediately spring to mind.

And what about the bloody obvious conflict of interest between his personal wish to acquire shares and the Trust's stated objective?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 14:10]

To answer in part my own question, it seems Cooze has been the SD since late 2006, at which time the club was in the lower leagues creating less scope for financial skullduggery regarding Dineen's purchase of shares.

However, that he was operating under a clear conflict of interest with his obligations to the Trust is simply not in doubt.

Simply astonishing.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

£15 for our home friendly on 15:19 - Jul 24 with 675 viewslondonlisa2001

£15 for our home friendly on 15:13 - Jul 24 by Shaky

To answer in part my own question, it seems Cooze has been the SD since late 2006, at which time the club was in the lower leagues creating less scope for financial skullduggery regarding Dineen's purchase of shares.

However, that he was operating under a clear conflict of interest with his obligations to the Trust is simply not in doubt.

Simply astonishing.

I genuinely hope that one of them picks up on this and sues your arse off for libel you pathetic little know nothing troll. Are you related to Tony Petty by any chance? Would explain a lot.
Login to get fewer ads

£15 for our home friendly on 15:25 - Jul 24 with 657 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Can you both continue this via PM, thanks.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

£15 for our home friendly on 15:26 - Jul 24 with 655 viewslondonlisa2001

£15 for our home friendly on 15:25 - Jul 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Can you both continue this via PM, thanks.

why Dwight - does it annoy you more than posting up crap about Man Utd annoys me?
£15 for our home friendly on 15:27 - Jul 24 with 647 viewsDarran

£15 for our home friendly on 15:19 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

I genuinely hope that one of them picks up on this and sues your arse off for libel you pathetic little know nothing troll. Are you related to Tony Petty by any chance? Would explain a lot.

Notice he hasn't answered my question?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

£15 for our home friendly on 15:29 - Jul 24 with 645 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

£15 for our home friendly on 15:26 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

why Dwight - does it annoy you more than posting up crap about Man Utd annoys me?

It doesn't annoy me. I just feel that it is petty squabbles like this which is what is ruining this once fine forum.

It would be best for everyone, including yourself, if this playground spat was dealt with privately.

£15 for our home friendly on 15:30 - Jul 24 with 640 viewsShaky

£15 for our home friendly on 15:27 - Jul 24 by Darran

Notice he hasn't answered my question?

Because I have answered the very same rhetorical jabs several times before.

Boooooooooooooooooring.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

£15 for our home friendly on 15:31 - Jul 24 with 634 viewspencoedjack

£15 for our home friendly on 15:26 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

You tell him gorgeous .... told you it was going to be a 15 pager
£15 for our home friendly on 15:34 - Jul 24 with 626 viewsDarran

£15 for our home friendly on 15:30 - Jul 24 by Shaky

Because I have answered the very same rhetorical jabs several times before.

Boooooooooooooooooring.

Not on here you haven't.
How many times you been to the Vetch?
How many times you been to the Liberty?
How many times have you seen us play live? (Not on internet)
How much money has your love of Swansea City cost you?

£15 for our home friendly on 15:39 - Jul 24 with 614 viewsouttolunch

£15 for our home friendly on 15:13 - Jul 24 by Shaky

Simply astonishing.

Financial skullduggery !!!!!! The only thing astonishing is you butty boy.

Did the trust not say that his family bought shares as part of the original consortium ( oliedom ltd). To me that means at the same price as everyone else ie £1 per share and at the same time ie 2002/3.

You probably have no idea what was going on in those days with regards to our club so once again i suggest you read the Trust book before you comment. I am sure that the likes of Richard Lillicrap and Supporters direct ( look them up ) would have advised the Trust properly as to whether they felt there was a conflict of interest at the time. You and i certainly were not privy to what actually was happening so best not make assumptions eh.
£15 for our home friendly on 15:39 - Jul 24 with 611 viewslondonlisa2001

£15 for our home friendly on 15:29 - Jul 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It doesn't annoy me. I just feel that it is petty squabbles like this which is what is ruining this once fine forum.

It would be best for everyone, including yourself, if this playground spat was dealt with privately.

Dwight - I will answer you politely in case you are not deliberately being irritating.

If you look at the thread, along with other similar threads, at no point have I ever started this nonsense - I simply respond to repeated insults some of which are frankly pretty offensive.

I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in conversing with people on here other than about the swans which I enjoy doing. It gives me no pleasure whatsoever to take part in conversations about crap - if I answer a question that is asked and I get, in internet terms, roundly abused for it for people that had nothing to do with the original conversation it is often difficult to resist the temptation to rise to it. I have no interest in dealing with trolls - it is utterly beyond my comprehension why people think it's acceptable behaviour. If someone referred to you constantly as a liar and psychotic etc I'm sure you wouldn't find it acceptable. In my mind, it indicates a real and genuine problem and if it was up to me, people doing it would just be banned. Having said that - I don't find it upsetting in the way it is intended to be, I find it pathetic.
£15 for our home friendly on 15:40 - Jul 24 with 609 viewsraynor94

£15 for our home friendly on 15:34 - Jul 24 by Darran

Not on here you haven't.

Sorry shaky I can't hear you

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

£15 for our home friendly on 15:46 - Jul 24 with 588 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

£15 for our home friendly on 15:39 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

Dwight - I will answer you politely in case you are not deliberately being irritating.

If you look at the thread, along with other similar threads, at no point have I ever started this nonsense - I simply respond to repeated insults some of which are frankly pretty offensive.

I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in conversing with people on here other than about the swans which I enjoy doing. It gives me no pleasure whatsoever to take part in conversations about crap - if I answer a question that is asked and I get, in internet terms, roundly abused for it for people that had nothing to do with the original conversation it is often difficult to resist the temptation to rise to it. I have no interest in dealing with trolls - it is utterly beyond my comprehension why people think it's acceptable behaviour. If someone referred to you constantly as a liar and psychotic etc I'm sure you wouldn't find it acceptable. In my mind, it indicates a real and genuine problem and if it was up to me, people doing it would just be banned. Having said that - I don't find it upsetting in the way it is intended to be, I find it pathetic.

You're an intelligent lady I'm sure. Surely you can see a long drawn out, petty argument is what he wants. Don't give him the satisfaction. You're better than him.

£15 for our home friendly on 15:49 - Jul 24 with 583 viewslondonlisa2001

£15 for our home friendly on 15:46 - Jul 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You're an intelligent lady I'm sure. Surely you can see a long drawn out, petty argument is what he wants. Don't give him the satisfaction. You're better than him.

wise words young Dwight
£15 for our home friendly on 15:50 - Jul 24 with 581 viewsDarran

£15 for our home friendly on 15:46 - Jul 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He agree Dwight he is troll.

£15 for our home friendly on 15:57 - Jul 24 with 563 views_

£15 for our home friendly on 14:19 - Jul 24 by JackSomething

Be nice to see some evidence of that. All you come across on here is as a bit of a psycho who knows how to use Google and bore people into submission.

I disagree with this, completely just for the record. I enjoy reading Shaky's posts and I doubt very much he needs to reference Google for his views and opinions.

I also don't know Lisa, but I've not been on here much recently. I'd say she's a new user to the forum but could be wrong. i also don't know of any previous beef between the pair but Lisa went on the attack in this thread and Shaky has just defended himself.

Dickperchcockjack is just as ridiculous as ever and its getting harder and harder to follow anything he says. The bit that rankles the most with me is him saying he's a fan of Swansea City... don't make me laugh!!

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

£15 for our home friendly on 16:03 - Jul 24 with 550 views_

£15 for our home friendly on 15:19 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

Why is it libel, Lisa? Just to clarify?

£15 for our home friendly on 16:06 - Jul 24 with 546 views_

£15 for our home friendly on 15:34 - Jul 24 by Darran

Not on here you haven't.

Why are you asking awkward questions?

Why aren't you in paid employment? Why don't you get a job and pay taxes?

Why don't you put the same effort into work as you do on here?

You're clearly able to do that....

£15 for our home friendly on 16:07 - Jul 24 with 538 views_

£15 for our home friendly on 15:39 - Jul 24 by outtolunch

Financial skullduggery !!!!!! The only thing astonishing is you butty boy.

Did the trust not say that his family bought shares as part of the original consortium ( oliedom ltd). To me that means at the same price as everyone else ie £1 per share and at the same time ie 2002/3.

You probably have no idea what was going on in those days with regards to our club so once again i suggest you read the Trust book before you comment. I am sure that the likes of Richard Lillicrap and Supporters direct ( look them up ) would have advised the Trust properly as to whether they felt there was a conflict of interest at the time. You and i certainly were not privy to what actually was happening so best not make assumptions eh.

No, he didn't buy shares or his family as part of the original consortium.

Richard would be really nice to have around right now, mate, (RIP) and you're talking sh1t!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024