Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ebola 19:10 - Jul 23 with 1944 viewsCountyJim

What a terrifying virus and now the doctor leading the fight has caught it http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-28439941
Ebola on 01:14 - Jul 31 with 366 viewsHighjack

Ebola on 19:46 - Jul 30 by Catullus

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/14/health/gupta-ebola-guinea/

Maybe it's not that easy to catch, but if you are more worried about a stubbed toe then you are either being a wum or a fool.

I hope it's WUM! I never took you for a fool.

I'm not winding anyone up at all, I've just been on this planet long enough to see various diseases that's supposedly going to wipe us out come and go without notice.

As far as I can see the chances of me stubbing my toe is a lot higher than catching this virus and I know it effing hurts, therefore it terrifies me.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ebola on 13:49 - Jul 31 with 311 viewsCountyJim

Where has anyone said its going to wipe us all out please
Ebola on 14:03 - Jul 31 with 309 viewsItchySphincter

Ebola on 20:17 - Jul 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If fruit bats are the sole cause of this virus then I'm all for wiping them out.

In seriousness they probably don't need wiping out - they probably just need to stop eating them.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ebola on 13:45 - Aug 2 with 261 viewsHighjack

Ebola on 01:14 - Jul 31 by Highjack

I'm not winding anyone up at all, I've just been on this planet long enough to see various diseases that's supposedly going to wipe us out come and go without notice.

As far as I can see the chances of me stubbing my toe is a lot higher than catching this virus and I know it effing hurts, therefore it terrifies me.

Since posting in this thread I have suffered a stubbed little toe and now I have flu like symptoms so now I think I need to say what really terrifies me is having a buxom blonde coming over to ride me til I'm raw.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024