Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? 23:17 - Jul 23 with 3012 viewsGowerjack

Gylfi Sigurdson for Ben Davies......

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 23:20 - Jul 23 with 2340 viewsSwanjaxs

Nope, good bit of business imho

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 23:20 - Jul 23 with 2340 viewsAl_Bundy

We have cover at LB and Ben wanted to go.

Glyfi will fill the void left by Michu.

Makes good sense to me.
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 23:20 - Jul 23 with 2329 viewsbalboajack

Nope
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 23:22 - Jul 23 with 2317 viewsAngelRangelQS

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 23:20 - Jul 23 by balboajack

Nope

Great deal for us
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 23:29 - Jul 23 with 2221 viewsswanseacityfan

brilliant deal.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 23:33 - Jul 23 with 2188 viewsGeoffThom

Good deal all round
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 23:41 - Jul 23 with 2147 viewsraynor94

No, great deal

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 23:44 - Jul 23 with 2119 viewsScoobyWho

Lydon said it with more irony.
So yes.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 23:48 - Jul 23 with 2095 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Subtle troll thread.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 00:01 - Jul 24 with 2031 viewsHighjack

Goal scoring midfielders are worth more than left backs. It was ever thus.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 00:03 - Jul 24 with 2013 viewsBaker

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 00:01 - Jul 24 by Highjack

Goal scoring midfielders are worth more than left backs. It was ever thus.

You missed out the word "average" before the words 'full back' there mate.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 00:06 - Jul 24 with 1992 viewsRuDeMan1970

Not me - very happy with this deal.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 00:10 - Jul 24 with 1969 viewsSwansNZ

Very happy

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 00:10 - Jul 24 with 1970 viewsStarsky

Just you GJ.
Very happy with the deal.

It's just the internet, init.

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 00:38 - Jul 24 with 1886 viewsdameedna

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 00:10 - Jul 24 by Starsky

Just you GJ.
Very happy with the deal.

It was ordained by Reading FC supporters when Gylfi played for Reading that Leon and Gylfi should play together after watching them play against each other. And so it came to pass. Twice. I think it could be special. The two players could not compliment each other more.
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 06:43 - Jul 24 with 1694 viewsNewhousemustscore

Nope. Great deal.
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 07:04 - Jul 24 with 1649 viewsblaine_scfc

Are you real? Great deal for us.
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 07:17 - Jul 24 with 1602 viewshobo

Amazing deal....for Tottenham
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 07:22 - Jul 24 with 1582 viewsWhiterockin

Bottom line.

This will make our team stronger.
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 07:37 - Jul 24 with 1529 viewsDrizzle

Taxi for Gowerjack.
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 08:34 - Jul 24 with 1380 viewsJackfath

So the OP puts 5 words which people clearly don't agree with yet nobody asks why the OP has made this statement?

TheGowerJack, I would like to ask why you think you've been cheated?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 08:52 - Jul 24 with 1314 viewsSwansNZ

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 08:34 - Jul 24 by Jackfath

So the OP puts 5 words which people clearly don't agree with yet nobody asks why the OP has made this statement?

TheGowerJack, I would like to ask why you think you've been cheated?

12 words, and 6 dots - one for Jethro to explain the meaning

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 09:39 - Jul 24 with 1203 viewsperchrockjack

very good deal for me.Gylfi scores goals ,is tall, fit healthy and has great temperament. BEN was often caught out and in some games well stuffed by the wide man.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 09:41 - Jul 24 with 1191 viewsbluenile

Strange post in the first place................................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 09:45 - Jul 24 with 1168 viewsItchySphincter

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 09:41 - Jul 24 by bluenile

Strange post in the first place................................

I don't know, it's his entitlement. Can't agree though. Ben was decent but gets a free pass for many reasons and the rose tinted glasses are well and truly on.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024